Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how does anyone get so excited about ice? she filmed them both excitedly hurrying to the freezer and pulling them out, she was almost peeing herself with excitement as she opened them........its ice ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's making a Sunday roast with a Christmas Gammon 😂
daft bint.... it’s a joint of gammon like yourself you silly witch there’s nothing Christmas about it unless your serving it with mince pies ( I’ve got it that’s were they were yesterday they took the love mobile on a jaunt to find mince pies ).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's shovelling crisps into her gob while waiting on the microwave to ping :rolleyes: the diet is going well then..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her Wookie jumper ,is it cold in Sussex
No idea I am about 170 miles north of her and its lovely.

I just had a look at all the stories after seeing that and bloody hell getting excited over ice cubes!!!

She really has absolutely no idea for content at all nor a life!!! The latter being extremely sad for a woman in her twenties.

Reactions: 7
Her Wookie jumper ,is it cold in Sussex
It’s her yeti jumper 😂 she’s going to be wearing this a week a) in the hope of sweating at least 20lbs off in a week and b) because it makes her look like an ompah loompa and when she finally takes it off she’s going to look positively svelte it’s her instant slimming device 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone think she’s on the verge of doing a big announcement to say she’s stopping YouTube? I mean with her being such a busy girl boss nowadays?!

Does anyone think she’s on the verge of doing a big announcement to say she’s stopping YouTube? I mean with her being such a busy girl boss nowadays?!
She's no content on any forum she may aswell :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.