Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, the last 2 days have been 100 miles an hour for me! Working full time in a hospital, getting the kids ready for school, putting up with faces like smacked arses because they're going to said school! Cleaning, washing, taxi service need I say more?! Get in the bleeping real world Gammons. Wait till you have been up all night with a kid throwing up, shitting everywhere. Putting the bloody washer on for the umpteen time at 2.00am THEN pissing off to work at 7. You have no idea what being a zombie is. Oh and if Charlie's mum has capacity - which reading between the lines she's not- then she can go home. People have the right to live their lives how they want to. She can live at home with proper support even if she has steps 🤷‍♀️ And for the bloody 100th time its Occupational Therapy you stupid bint. The mdt will not just dump her at home and if by any chance it fails, they will look at the option of 24 hr care. I feel so sorry for his mum. Im an only child , my mum is well supported if needed in the future and Iam raising my kids to do the same. She's absolutely disgusting is our Jane and he's just as bad. Makes me so mad 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had a look on Amazon it's free to download on kindle if you have kindle unlimited or £2'50 to buy, it said there are 5 reviews there but I could only bring up 3 ,2 of them were from withheld names (5 *) and 1 gave their name and said it was terrible they had to give up as there were too many swear words ..

• Haha
I had a look on Amazon it's free to download on kindle if you have kindle unlimited or £2'50 to buy, it said there are 5 reviews there but I could only bring up 3 ,2 of them were from withheld names (5 *) and 1 gave their name and said it was terrible they had to give up as there were too many swear words ..
Somewhere in my distant memory I seem to recall Chins saying she had a friend who was an author and I am sure it was someone she used to work with. If I dreamt that I am putting myself into therapy as I dont need Chins in my non waking life too :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Somewhere in my distant memory I seem to recall Chins saying she had a friend who was an author and I am sure it was someone she used to work with. If I dreamt that I am putting myself into therapy as I dont need Chins in my non waking life too :ROFLMAO:
we're all just shocked she has a friend ,never mind a friends that's an author 😂

I wonder are the up Beachy getting Peachy 🍑 🍑 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure your right I remember it slightly when she was doing the first book.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure your right I remember it slightly when she was doing the first book.
I've never heard her say they were featured in a book before tbh...it must be a tit read or she would've been shouting it from the rooftops, on the flip if the author thinks writing Jane and Charlie into her novel will get her on the bestsellers list she needs help :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Thank you fellow antigammon tattlers for your support regarding my recent oversharing in respect of my son. He has lost just over a stone in a week through firstly a clear liquid diet, and then moving on to introducing a light, easily digested diet. He is 6 foot and weighted less than Jane to start with but still could stand to lose a few pounds. He is also feeling much better.

If her porkiness is reading here, wake up! You have already had your gall bladder removed. Youth is not a guarantee of health, you may soon pay the price if you don't address your apalling diet, and your podgy husband too.

Also respect Charlie's mum, you both are a disgrace!

Reactions: 13
I started watching Jane a few years ago for food hauls (I know, it's sad but I do enjoy hauls) and I also watch Angie. They've been through SW and Muscle Foods and calorie counting but it all goes around in circles. Did anyone watch J&C in Ibiza last year, they hired a car but didn't go very far. I took a bit of a break over Christmas but when I googled her this forum came up. This is my first post, I've been lurking since Feb, I like to get the feel of a forum before posting and you seem like a decent bunch :)

Reactions: 18
I started watching Jane a few years ago for food hauls (I know, it's sad but I do enjoy hauls) and I also watch Angie. They've been through SW and Muscle Foods and calorie counting but it all goes around in circles. Did anyone watch J&C in Ibiza last year, they hired a car but didn't go very far. I took a bit of a break over Christmas but when I googled her this forum came up. This is my first post, I've been lurking since Feb, I like to get the feel of a forum before posting and you seem like a decent bunch :)
Welcome on board ! this thread is gaining more members than Jane is lbs 😂 great to see people are finally seeing her for what she is .And Jane we know you're lurking 👋 take note!

anyone else think shes been unsually quiet on ig ?
Their probably in a food coma ,it is the weekend so they've more time to do their fav hobby ...eat!

Jeezo this is only ONE month apart. If you read on here Jane for the love of god put your over active fork down stop with the massive burgers and chips stop with the takeaways your body is screaming for a salad. She actually looks she’s going to humanly combust. What gets me how fast she’s gaining she keeps this up what the hell state will she be in next summer. To gain that fast she must be consuming at least 6000 calories per day not the 1600 she claims. Even her size 18 top was too tight on the arms and bust as she said be realistic she’s definitely a size 20. She’s a walking heart attack

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Welcome! I will go fetch you a club biscuit, some magic water for weight loss and a packet of fridge raiders. Enjoy. 😄

• Haha
Welcome! We have a right laugh on here, as Monga said I’m glad more people are seeing the light 😉
Oh god the Ibiza vlogs were dull, my 80 odd year old neighbours have more get up and go in them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Welcome! We have a right laugh on here, as Monga said I’m glad more people are seeing the light 😉
Oh god the Ibiza vlogs were dull, my 80 odd year old neighbours have more get up and go in them 🤣
They hired a car and found a Lidle and she was buzzing over the cereal bars they were selling 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeezo this is only ONE month apart. If you read on here Jane for the love of god put your over active fork down stop with the massive burgers and chips stop with the takeaways your body is screaming for a salad. She actually looks she’s going to humanly combust. What gets me how fast she’s gaining she keeps this up what the hell state will she be in next summer. To gain that fast she must be consuming at least 6000 calories per day not the 1600 she claims. Even her size 18 top was too tight on the arms and bust as she said be realistic she’s definitely a size 20. She’s a walking heart attack
Came on to say the same, her arms were bursting out of that top. Big burger then a curry at her Dads, chins looking bigger than ever. I see calorie counting is going well hun 😉
Charlie looks absolutely dead behind the eyes!

They hired a car and found a Lidle and she was buzzing over the cereal bars they were selling 😶
Shocking really for a couple so young!

Thank you for the lovely welcome, I've no idea how to quote yet but I'll eventually get the hang of the forum. Yes, I remember them going to Lidl and getting excited about the cereal bars but the highlight of the day was dinner time and snoozing!

Reactions: 9
Came on to say the same, her arms were bursting out of that top. Big burger then a curry at her Dads, chins looking bigger than ever. I see calorie counting is going well hun 😉
Charlie looks absolutely dead behind the eyes!

Shocking really for a couple so young!
A burger and a curry? Bet that won't be kind to her IBS.....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.