Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The logo looks good because it looks NOTHING like dame belly pork of beachy head

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I was the women doing the Logo I would have added the word bleep in somewhere and a pie πŸ₯§ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oooh I say! You can tell where Chins gets her wild maverick streak from...FFS.

1599130038619.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she hadn't enough hours in the day ,she was so busy ?

Reactions: 7
This will be the closest chins will get to weight loss
funniest thing I’ve seen today.... that may as well be anyone.... because it bares duck all in resemblance to Jane.... who the duck is she trying to kid we all have eyes... I could understand if we had never seen her we’d know no difference but come on she’s absolutely ridiculous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The logo looks good because it looks NOTHING like dame belly pork of beachy head
I bloody love you Lexi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im starting to think maybe it was a recruitment tac tic ya know

Searched her taggs on ig who in gods name have her permission to post this wth made my day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Is this where the supermarkets got the idea to start selling Wonky fruit and veg do you think?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
duck me! What did I say yesterday?? Well that will give them something to talk about for the next 6 months. (In the interest of making it relevant to this thread, Look Gammons! someone managed to lose weight and actually keep it off....).
1599138964915.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck me! What did I say yesterday?? Well that will give them something to talk about for the next 6 months. (In the interest of making it relevant to this thread, Look Gammons! someone managed to lose weight and actually keep it off....).
View attachment 231967
I thought I was seeing an AD for loose women on here πŸ˜‚ I was going to say there getting worse showing ADs for things we’re talking about never mind our search history πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
jane making income disclosures on her ig stories........................ little does she know she can get in some deep pukka pies for that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.