Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is Janeychins has brought a Cricut or similar electronic die cutting machine, another 5 minute wonder, all very well keep having these ideas but it’s usually just an excuse to try out a gadget, where’s the pressure cooker, soap making equipment and exercise ball etc etc? Oh yes they’re in her office gathering dust and mould from all the wet washing lying about constantly. She wants to acquaint herself with a very useful gadget called HEATING and put that to use!
I was thinking a T-shirt press to put her wobbly gob on her own clothing "merch" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I might be wrong but don't you have to inform your local council if you run a business from home and pay business rates as well as council tax.🤷‍♀️
Not sure but what I do know is that given she is frequently having large amounts of flammable liquid in the form of fragrrintses she may want to check her household insurance cover.....That's assuming she bothers to pay for any. One would assume that the big warning labels she has to put on the parcels might serve as a reminder but we can't assume anything with Chubs.

I was thinking a T-shirt press to put her wobbly gob on her own clothing "merch" :ROFLMAO:
Christ on a bike, if they were going to have her fizog on them, they'd be over sized for sure.

I can just see it now. She is incapable of thinking up an idea of her own so her murtch would probably have "you do me" in handwriting font in a selection of pastel colours from her very own 'Janegelle' collection......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s gonna be a printer a label printer she has to slowly try to take all her friends business it will be a basic witch printer probably not good quality or waterproof it’s so she can print all her crap logos and charge her team for them I would bet money on it a t shirt press would be to much effort but who knows

She said Christmas ideas and she had a lady make her festive personal stickers so expect that will become something she tries she won’t make it in business it’s much better to do one job well than lots of jobs poorly

Why is she so excited about 6am starts especially going into autumn winter where they expect virus numbers to increase I thought she had anxiety so wanted to work before the store opened? What changed

It’s gonna be a printer a label printer she has to slowly try to take all her friends business it will be a basic witch printer probably not good quality or waterproof it’s so she can print all her crap logos and charge her team for them I would bet money on it a t shirt press would be to much effort but who knows

She said Christmas ideas and she had a lady make her festive personal stickers so expect that will become something she tries she won’t make it in business it’s much better to do one job well than lots of jobs poorly

Why is she so excited about 6am starts especially going into autumn winter where they expect virus numbers to increase I thought she had anxiety so wanted to work before the store opened? What changed
Maybe the Janeykins facemask will be " a thing " coming into winter,complete with a squirt of cat piss of your choice😷:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Maybe the Janeykins facemask will be " a thing " coming into winter,complete with a squirt of cat piss of your choice😷:ROFLMAO:
She'll probably pop a coffeee fiwwtar marinaded in often mistakin for Flowerbomp behind it....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh ! looks like the MIL has put Charlie in the bad books ,she is in a care home but doesn't like it and when Charlie went to visit she barely spoke to him when he enquired about her health he was told his mum has told them not to disclose any info to anyone including him.Janes making out she's confused and doesn't know what she's saying or what day it is ...my guess is she's seen exactly how they've treated her and is done with them ,she's due to leave the home soon and Jane said she'll never manage as theres steps up to her flat and her mobility isn't great but instead of offering for her to come and stay she's suggested to charlie they could turn her flat into a bedsit and have everything in the one room.She's said Charlie is so stressed out about it and she's told him he has to put his mental health first and his priorities first there's only so much he can do ,,so in other words leave his mum to it :cautious: once again she 's just filled another vlog (members too) with her spin on Charlies mums health and private business ..she's disgusting ..
Once again she’s showing her true colours! It sounds like she’s said to Charlie to take a step back, she’s a selfish witch. I’m amazed he was allowed to go and see his Mum on his own. As for sharing poor old Mrs Gammons business all over bleeping YouTube, she’s totally out of order

Why do they have to travel so far? When I fancy changing my car, I go to the local showroom, test drive a model I like, then I sit down with the sales guy, tell him what extras I want & he orders my car. Job done & I only have to travel 2 miles out of my village to do it....

Nah, I'm sure she said recently she's going back to normal hours. bleeping dopey mare. Its no big deal, I've done it for 10 years. And Fat chops, while your're up wobbling away at 3 am that you're such a bleeping trooper, I'm on a spinning bike getting a cardio session in before I start work at 5am. Can you imagine that? actually working fitness goals around a full time working life!! Wow! I bet that blows your mind, doesn't it Jane.......

View attachment 232654
One of the great mysteries of the world is how, with auto correct, grammar checker and every bloody thing else on technology these days, there are STILL people who manage to churn out incoherent bollocks like this. Is it just me or does anyone else get the impression that Marge was frantically typing this to send before the guard realises she has an illicit mobile phone stashed between her arse cheeks?
Poor Marge sounds like she’s demented 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She'll probably pop a coffeee fiwwtar marinaded in often mistakin for Flowerbomp behind it....
"
Maybe she'll add her own handmade earrings, made from left over red sequence to the "Tom Ford Cherry" fragrance🍒:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Once again she’s showing her true colours! It sounds like she’s said to Charlie to take a step back, she’s a selfish witch. I’m amazed he was allowed to go and see his Mum on his own. As for sharing poor old Mrs Gammons business all over bleeping YouTube, she’s totally out of order

Certainly had the feel of someone over caffeinated.

Reactions: 7

Well old people are difficult they're set in their ways, but it was the look of contempt when she said " there's only so much you can do for a person ,I told Charlie he has to put himself first " she just loathes the woman it's clear ..I was right when I said the 🤞was Charlie going to persuade his mum to stay in the care home ,Jane just doesn't want to be bothered with her ..She cut too quick onto her new bizznizz idea after filling the vlog with fake concern for her MIL:cautious:

she's so fiercely private about her own family, she wouldn't even tell people the name of her nephew as she said its private and not her place to discuss......so why does the same rule not apply to charlies mum? its very personal what she's going through yet Jane huffs and puffs about it and spills every little detail. she's infuriating, sat there moaning about it all then trying to convince everyone she's pro active and likes to try to make the best use of her "skills" yes Jane we can see you make the best use of scoffing and lying fear not ;)
and whats with the click bait title? shocking new hair......err no love it always looks like you need a trip to wig-fix

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well old people are difficult they're set in their ways, but it was the look of contempt when she said " there's only so much you can do for a person ,I told Charlie he has to put himself first " she just loathes the woman it's clear ..I was right when I said the 🤞was Charlie going to persuade his mum to stay in the care home ,Jane just doesn't want to be bothered with her ..She cut too quick onto her new bizznizz idea after filling the vlog with fake concern for her MIL:cautious:
i wonder if someone wil comment and suggest them converting spare room

• Haha
There's plenty of her subs have commented about that before she just makes excuses ..
Yeah for every solution offered, Chins will counteract it with a problem. She doesn't want people to offer ideas to help, she just wants them to coo & ooohhh deeeaahhhh and tell her how wonderful she is.

Reactions: 9
The fact Charlie lets her talk about his mum and her business like that is disgusting what’s wrong with him 😔

i wonder if someone wil comment and suggest them converting spare room
Plenty mentioned it she came out with every excuse then suddenly claimed it’s her office (she could easily use the dining table for her laptop and bizzzznissss but wanted to make sure she had her excuses already in place

Last edited:
  • Heart
There's plenty of her subs have commented about that before she just makes excuses ..
i mean aswell if shes told them not to tell charlie anything charlie/jane has clearly done somthing to upset her i know dont get me wrong older people get confused and that but idk it seems such a change to past times hes gone there as far as i am aware ? i think her eyes have been opened i would have bent over backwards for my dad who sadly passed from cancer in fact when he was diagnosed i offered him to come live with my and my partner so i could help my mum take care of him
and same with my grandad years ago my grandad moved in with us to make it easier on himself i do not get janes attitude i know before she said '''oh she would not wanna live with a new married couple'''but sounds excuses to me

What I hate is all this “it’s not fair it’s not fair on us” how bleeping cold hearted and selfish

Would I be correct in assuming this is Marge from D wing? Dunno....WHAT do you THINK GUYS? I wonder if she realises this isn't the old telegram system, she doesn't have to pay by the letter on comments. OOOOOHHHH Plot twist!! What if Marge is the MIL???

1599207314570.png

• Haha
if she's so close to a car bonus why are they trading hers in now? #bettybullshitter

• Heart
I hope Charlie has some family to give him some home truths about the vile beast he's married.

She's probably jealous of his own mother and the mother son relationship like the freak that she is 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.