Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she drag Charlie food shopping on his days off? Why doesnt she do it during the week she has the time I think it’s very unfair to make him walk around supermarkets on his time off how does he put up with it does she need him to hold her hand? Plus the shops would probably be quieter in the week than on payday bank holiday weekend
Exactly, she can do it at 8am after her shift has ended.

Reactions: 12
They must have a food coma planned for later ;) she usually has it delivered remember !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just when you think they can't get any duller.....up pops a picture of the bean with a trolley full of groceries......wow I can hardly contain the excitement 🤪
"Charrweee just stop a minute, I need to take a phowto for instagram...."

duck. If I asked dh to do this he would probably run over me and my phone with the trolly whilst laughing at me to get a feckin life 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They must have a food coma planned for later ;) she usually has it delivered remember !
Food coma bank holiday Monday as will both have the day off 😂 I’ve never known ANYONE in retail that can get off all weekends and bank holidays

Reactions: 10
I creeped her on the ‘gram and see she is trying to sign people up again under the guise of extra christmas money and ‘i need help distributing’. Hang on, this isn’t YOUR ‘bizniss’ Chins! You need people distributing as part of your ‘team’ so that you and your upline (and her upline etc etc) can make money off the sales. Otherwise why would it be beneficial to anyone to recruit people that then become their direct competitors?! Also what happened to ‘the products sell themselves’? Surely you wouldn’t need help selling them in that case hmmmmm 😉 honestly I cannot stick her. Like has already been said here before, a nice and honest person would not lie to people like this to try and make a quick buck off them.

Reactions: 11
I know she thinks us “tattle trolls” are disgusting but I rather be a tattle troll than a dishonest scammer misleading people how does she live with herself with all these lies I think joining fm will be the finish of her

Reactions: 16
Does he always have his wedding ring on or is he made to wear it when he goes out? She never wears hers not even the cheap one they got for her to wear daily

What?! They bought a cheap one?!?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Knock off wedding ring similar to the real one. You couldnt make this shite up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Shes on looking for more people to sign up to her channel ...£1.99 for one vid every weekend 🥴

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes on looking for more people to sign up to her channel ...£1.99 for one vid every weekend 🥴
so that’s a weekend food haul ( ie a bit of supermarket shopping ) followed by him and her taking the rust bucket up Beachy for a spot of Netflix and a Maccy D’s.... bargain off to YouTube to sign up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She is utterly disgusting. I didnt think she could piss me off anymore but lo and behold she has!

nod to tattle again with the Shakira comment, I said her hair was very Shakira when she waves it and someone else made reference to "hips don't lie" 😂 seems like she has zero content unless she gets it here! hips don't lie........neither do huge moon faces, double chins, Charlies gut and his c cups ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
nod to tattle again with the Shakira comment, I said her hair was very Shakira when she waves it and someone else made reference to "hips don't lie" 😂 seems like she has zero content unless she gets it here! hips don't lie........neither do huge moon faces, double chins, Charlies gut and his c cups ;)
Shakira ( aka Jane ) has definitely let herself go .... her hips would cause an avalanche if she got anywhere near a bleeping mountain.

• Haha
Why would you want to go out in the car to watch Netflix instead of the comfort of your own home? Seems madness to me. They really are a daft pair.

just when you think they can't get any duller.....up pops a picture of the bean with a trolley full of groceries......wow I can hardly contain the excitement 🤪
I,ve got a wide on with the anticipation of a food haul coming up 🤢

• Haha
I bet the soft cow had to google Shakira 😂. She’s irritating af these days, she’s getting worse.
Charlie’s gut and his c cups, laughing out loud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet the soft cow had to google Shakira 😂. She’s irritating af these days, she’s getting worse.
Charlie’s gut and his c cups, laughing out loud 😂
She's always playing Shakira ,she even had her head stuck on Shakiras body on one of her stories #sussexfreakshow the pair of them 🥴

Members vid is up : Family update,late night drives and food shop :rolleyes: jeez I bet they're scrambling over themselves to watch that:ROFLMAO:

You know underneath all those chins there must be a neck made of solid brass, how on earth she has the audacity (look it up Janeychins and yes I have spelt it correctly) to promote a weight loss tracker made in collaboration with one of the businesses she sponges off means she has the biggest brass neck of them all, she has no integrity or conscience whatsoever!

She's always playing Shakira ,she even had her head stuck on Shakiras body on one of her stories #sussexfreakshow the pair of them 🥴

Members vid is up : Family update,late night drives and food shop :rolleyes: jeez I bet they're scrambling over themselves to watch that:ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah so she did 😂 bloody hell yeah the members must be bursting with excitement 🙄

You know underneath all those chins there must be a neck made of solid brass, how on earth she has the audacity (look it up Janeychins and yes I have spelt it correctly) to promote a weight loss tracker made in collaboration with one of the businesses she sponges off means she has the biggest brass neck of them all, she has no integrity or conscience whatsoever!
Just seen that and actually said out loud “you cheeky bastard” she’s unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah £8 for an effin page who would pay it ! her own #gifted one was never seen again neither was daft boys ,they must of used them during the toilet roll shortage :poop:😬 for that's the only calories their in deficit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.