Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
good old poonique ;) I know a story of a woman who joined, was pretty rubbish at it all for months, never getting anywhere then suddenly she was climbing all the ranks, recruiting people right left and centre and became a bit of a big deal in the UK presenter groups, most people hailed her an inspiration and congratulated her on her success, she was head hunted to another mlm and it all came out she was paying for the recruits to join her team so was sending them the £69 for them to join so her figures looked good and she could advance, she also self bought 90% of her sales and was left with a credit card debt of close to 10k, I know all this as it was all going off when I was part of a group for mums on facebook, someone mentioned the "gossip" so I went to see, I joined some groups she was in and watched, to this day I go look at her profile now and again and she is spouting positivity quotes and claiming to be living her best life, yet zero mention of any company or success, I do still wonder if she's still paying off the credit card!
If Jane thinks shes being original or that she will be the next superstar in her company she needs to think again
It's so sad but at the same time so frustrating that they think they know it all. Don't get me wrong, I'm a massive advocate for working on your mindset and positive thinking. That's why it pisses me off when I see people like chins spouting all their fake it till you make it crap.

Reactions: 9
Yes she touched on the brainwashing and said that they make it extremely hard for you to just walk away.. they put out a threat of legal action and get you to sign non disclosure agreements etc
The car insensitive is also another way they tie people into the MLM. They have to meet their targets otherwise they won't get their bonus and if they did want to leave then they would be left with a car finance they couldn't pay for.

• Heart
The car insensitive is also another way they tie people into the MLM. They have to meet their targets otherwise they won't get their bonus and if they did want to leave then they would be left with a car finance they couldn't pay for.
I know right?? How can ANYONE with half an ounce of financial savvy think that's anything like a good idea?

She’s turning into a horrible person we all used to have a laugh about her weight lies and diets but now she’s coming across a selfish con woman

Reactions: 15
I know right?? How can ANYONE with half an ounce of financial savvy think that's anything like a good idea?
It's also a requirement to reach future levels they HAVE to be participating in the car scheme. So even if someone decided they didn't want to take out an expensive car payment they wouldn't have a choice if they wanted to progress up the ladder. sneaky isn't it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It's also a requirement to reach future levels they HAVE to participate in the car scheme. So even if someone decided they didn't want to take out an expensive car payment they wouldn't have a choice if they wanted to progress up the ladder. sneaky isn't it.
What happens if they can't drive? lol.

• Haha
What happens if they can't drive? lol.
No idea :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I was looking at the requirements to be invited to their FM ISLAND Maldives trip and to get your flight paid for you had to be a Star level, be participating in the car scheme and have personally recruited 50 people who were at a certain level.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
No idea :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I was looking at the requirements to be invited to their FM ISLAND Maldives trip and to get your flight paid for you had to be a Star level, be participating in the car scheme and have personally recruited 50 people who were at a certain level.
I read the same thing and honestly it was so so confusing I think even a lawyer would struggle explaining how it all works... it’s as dodgy as

• Haha
I remember seeing an acquaintance getting all excited a couple of years back that she was going to qualify for the Scentsy cult trip, she'd even reserved her tickets. Giving it all the how exited & privileged she was and all that bollocks. Needless to say that when the trip came round a year later she was no longer doing Scentsy because she just didn't have the time due to family commitments.....as you do.

I read the same thing and honestly it was so so confusing I think even a lawyer would struggle explaining how it all works... it’s as dodgy as
Did you hear the comment from the FM hun on the Anti MLM YT post the other day. "Oh by the way, I don't have to show you screen shots of earnings because I'm not legally obliged.." Hang on love! How many other companies do you think sell a business 'opportunity' and don't share the books????

Interesting. What's happened to her #bekind when she's laughing at the lady on TikTok?

Last edited:
I read that with these pyramid schemes (happy to be corrected) you have to post X amount of positive things per day, X amount of posts trying to flog whatever your selling etc. It’s a requirement that you do this. I watched a good documentary on Luluroe leggings/clothes. People were left with HUGE amounts of stock in their garages/houses....poor quality leggings that ripped easily, migraine-inducing patterns etc. These women, because they were all women, were up to their neck in debt, they couldn’t give the stuff away......very enlightening

Reactions: 8
FM World have never shared their income disclosures in all the years they have been active. I wonder why :unsure:

Other MLMs have and the info is all the same. The top 1% are making money and the 99% are not.

FM World have never shared their income disclosures in all the years they have been active. I wonder why :unsure:

Other MLMs have and the info is all the same. The top 1% are making money and the 99% are not.
Because it’s a scam! Does Jane honestly believe they’re going to hand over a free car to her? They’re so fly, they want you to believe that’s what you’ve ‘won’

Reactions: 5
Because it’s a scam! Does Jane honestly believe they’re going to hand over a free car to her? They’re so fly, they want you to believe that’s what you’ve ‘won’
Just so I understand does she have to earn a certain amount each month from FM sales so that they pay for the car. If she falls below then she foots the bill? Sounds a wierd way to work.

I get why people are tempted into it...people like Jane who know they haven't got qualifications, or the ability to succeed in an actual business or any job really for that matter. They are lazy, probably young and naive with no real experience of the job world who think that MLMs are an easy way to get rich quick.
Jane desperately wants to own her own home, drive a range rover and wants to do it with as little effort as possible with her fat arse sat firmly on her sofa.

Just so I understand does she have to earn a certain amount each month from FM sales so that they pay for the car. If she falls below then she foots the bill? Sounds a wierd way to work.

Yeah, so FM says right you've stayed at 21% for a few months now so you qualify for our car scheme. They will give her £170 a month towards a car finance. Then Jane goes and takes out a car finance out in HER name. If her and her team fall below that 21% she won't get her bonus that month to cover the car payment.
If her and the team never reaches 21% again then she's not eligible anymore and she would be left paying the car off. If she's unable too then it could damage her credit score and her hopes of a mortgage would be over.

If Jane is reading here i have to warn you getting a 2nd car on finance is a terrible idea before applying for a mortgage. It will reduce the amount they will be willing to lend you. Also if you end up taking one out and everything falls apart you'll be legally required to make the payment, not all schemes will just let you simply hand the car back. It could end up seriously affecting your credit score.

Reactions: 6
What is it she doesn’t understand? Does daft boy not understand it either? He seems to have one more brain cell than her.....mind you, by the time he’s finished droning on explaining it, you’d want to drive the thing into a wall

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she go mad when someone asked her if she was having kids the other week but now she’s answering the question no problem 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.