Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Never mind the cosy nights in, since when have they gone to ‘little village craft fairs’🤣
The only reason they’d go to a craft fayre is to sniff the homemade cakes and jam😉 too tight to buy them🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I can’t handle this bullshit over exaggerated amazing life I never thought she would turn into someone like this even praying ok stay at home mums with her lies I wonder if she is enjoying this and making money or if she’s stuck living a lie now
It’s so manipulative the way she words it as well - altho tbh that’s probably stolen from somewhere lets be honest. Just saw her story about instead of working a job you hate, you can join FM etc etc. I hate my job and if I didn’t know better due to forums like this and youtube vids then I would be seriously tempted to join it! It’s taking advantage of people when they are low or those who are vulnerable. Exploitation. Plain and simple.

lexiloo

VIP Member
im a yorkshire lass and we like our gravy thick but bloody hell Janes is another level......its like custard!!! looks like a giant brown tongue

jane.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Ooh ! looks like the MIL has put Charlie in the bad books ,she is in a care home but doesn't like it and when Charlie went to visit she barely spoke to him when he enquired about her health he was told his mum has told them not to disclose any info to anyone including him.Janes making out she's confused and doesn't know what she's saying or what day it is ...my guess is she's seen exactly how they've treated her and is done with them ,she's due to leave the home soon and Jane said she'll never manage as theres steps up to her flat and her mobility isn't great but instead of offering for her to come and stay she's suggested to charlie they could turn her flat into a bedsit and have everything in the one room.She's said Charlie is so stressed out about it and she's told him he has to put his mental health first and his priorities first there's only so much he can do ,,so in other words leave his mum to it :cautious: once again she 's just filled another vlog (members too) with her spin on Charlies mums health and private business ..she's disgusting ..
She really is a vile bitch isn’t she... happen MIL has got wind of Chins exposing all her details to all and sundry and doesn't want all her personal health issues ending up on YouTube... she has totally invaded her MIL privacy, and doesn't give a shit about her and to say to soft boy that he should put himself first before his mother.... that shows how despicable and selfish she is because I would walk over hot coals for my dad and have done there’s no way my dad would have gone in a care home in the first place....
my blood is boiling....
and if your reading this Jane ... I can categorically tell you that NO you are not a nice person. You’re a grade A first class cunt of a person.

• Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Howling at the ‘can’t wait for Autumn’ cosy nights in? You do that all year round! Craft fairs? Since when? Winter walks? 😂😂😂😂 you don’t walk anywhere.....ever!! Where did she read this rubbish? She’s hysterical!

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
just catching up...she can't count in twos past eight?? 😂 and she doesn't know her times tables? yet shes self proclaimed biznizzz woman of the year???
Remember she was good at Drama though, you mean pretending to be something you are not Chins? You don't say :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
shes such a "bizbizz" guru and earning so so much for their house deposit yet spends half her profit on sequins, holographic bags, tissue paper, "chocolits" and catfish stickers to go in the parcels, she's like a little girl playing shops, she's stunted in maturity im sure of it.
Also did anyone else have a giggle that the hoover fragrance things were called "charmed alley" 🤭 WTF

• Haha
It reminded me of when you see them boiling the skulls on CSI before they do the facial reconstruction shiz.

And nobody has sent her a fucking message. She's just been reading on here & stewing (on a low heat for 8 hours in fanta) about our comments and has constructed a tale of being stabbed in the back by a *cough cough* friend as a way to comment back to us without giving away that she spends as much time on here as she does eating. Oh and boo hoo she hardly has anytime to do stuff. Sorry, what? You work 4 hours a day, and spend the rest of your time posting generic pyramid posts & napping. If you still can't find time to get shit done then maybe you need to look at time management courses.

And chins, body language. You might be chatting what you think are heartfelt words but your eyes are saying something completely different.
I'm with you on this ... the whole message consisted on everything we say about her here she can protest as much as she wants about being a nice person... but the truth of the matter is ... would a nice person really charge people to watch a video of stuff they could buy at any supermarket or local pound shop, would a nice person pray on vulnerable people and get them involved in a MLM, would a nice person have took shopping delivery slots off vulnerable people whilst working in a well known supermarket... would a nice person not offer her MIL come stay with them until such time they are well enough to return home or a space becomes available in sheltered accommodation etc.

• Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Yes, he always wears his ring, Jane had it welded on. You know how women would be throwing themselves at Charlie.....oh! Wait....that was under cars 🤭

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
nod to tattle again with the Shakira comment, I said her hair was very Shakira when she waves it and someone else made reference to "hips don't lie" 😂 seems like she has zero content unless she gets it here! hips don't lie........neither do huge moon faces, double chins, Charlies gut and his c cups ;)

• Haha

minky.mill

also, if it is that cartoon yourself , toon me website she has gone against their terms and conditions. (i know someone mentioned that it could be that website)

The Services are protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyright laws and international conventions. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, upload, distribute, perform, display, or except as expressly provided in this Agreement, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, or create derivative works based on, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part.

You may download or copy the Content, and other items displayed in the Services for download, for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Downloading, copying, or storing any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from LINEROCK INVESTMENTS, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content's copyright notice.

I have lingered in the background laughing at your witty comments (Fave comments - wonkgob, tubberware, mortgage eyes etc) but her posts tonight have annoyed me. Ever since she moved so far away ...downstairs, she has changed into this horrible person. I found her dim but pleasant but now she infuriates me.

• Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I don't understand why she feels the need to put all this out there yet has never revealed to us what she earns at Tescos :unsure:

Oh wait, I get it.
She's trying to lure people into the pyramid scheme by telling people how great it is and how much she is(n't) earning, dangling the carrot and recruiting them to earn her more money.
And she calls herself a nice, honest person!!?

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
just when you think they can't get any duller.....up pops a picture of the bean with a trolley full of groceries......wow I can hardly contain the excitement 🤪

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
That car is well known for being a pile of shit , and having 50 stone Of solid fat sat in the front bouncing up and down with a kfc rice box won’t be long before it’s ready for the scrap heap !

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Had a feeling you were from Yorkshire what with your comments. Both my parents were from Barnsley initially then moved to Bradford then to Manchester for work in the 70's. My dads sense of humour was so dry and he wasn't ever scared to say what he liked....and he liked what he bloody hell said 🤣🤣🤣
my mums from Bradford but moved to north yorkshire when she was a teenager and im yorkshire born and bred, i've always just been quick witted, its got me in trouble a few times as I usually laugh at inappropriate moments or find the innuendo in things ;) and I was always getting told off at school for a "smart arse answer" that was back in the day where teachers could say arse without getting sued 😂 my son is very like me, has us in stitches with his one liners and quick fire sarcasm, apple not fallen far from't tree ere LOL I think if you laugh your way through life you've not gone far wrong

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

hedgewitch

She said they're still saving ..but all she does is spend , Charlie has an appointment in London to look at a car they're changing their car ,so that's more money out of the kitty..
Why do they have to travel so far? When I fancy changing my car, I go to the local showroom, test drive a model I like, then I sit down with the sales guy, tell him what extras I want & he orders my car. Job done & I only have to travel 2 miles out of my village to do it....

View attachment 232652do we dare to dream this means she's leaving tesco to live her best fm life or just coz its the weekend 🤣🤣
Nah, I'm sure she said recently she's going back to normal hours. Fucking dopey mare. Its no big deal, I've done it for 10 years. And Fat chops, while your're up wobbling away at 3 am that you're such a fucking trooper, I'm on a spinning bike getting a cardio session in before I start work at 5am. Can you imagine that? actually working fitness goals around a full time working life!! Wow! I bet that blows your mind, doesn't it Jane.......

1599200067782.png

One of the great mysteries of the world is how, with auto correct, grammar checker and every bloody thing else on technology these days, there are STILL people who manage to churn out incoherent bollocks like this. Is it just me or does anyone else get the impression that Marge was frantically typing this to send before the guard realises she has an illicit mobile phone stashed between her arse cheeks?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14