Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the thing she just churns it out regardless, sticking a lollypop inside a bag is being thoughtful to jane :rolleyes: Oh ! and a spray of perfume on the tissue paper . I could never see her create an insta worthy pic ,the well worn sofa with the deformed cushions is as far as she goes, and not forgetting the wonky Hinch heart that's as much creativity that she possesses🥴 she even had to copy Naarrddiiaa with the pots and pans on the head..
Urgh now there's someone else who makes me cringe. Naarrrrdddia looks like she needs a good jet wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't watch her at all ,she's like Jane she talks too much ...
Likewise. I only see what the press picks up and that's enough to irritate the duck out of me. Her sister certainly got the looks and the talent. Nadia is a vile creature.

Reactions: 6
Likewise. I only see what the press picks up and that's enough to irritate the duck out of me. Her sister certainly got the looks and the talent. Nadia is a vile creature.
Yes I much prefer Julia ,I hate loose woman so don't know if that has a baring on it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Yes I much prefer Julia ,I hate loose woman so don't know if that has a baring on it :ROFLMAO:
Same! Generations of women worked their backsides off for equality and those daft bats spend an hour a day talking about the menopause, leaky flanges & whether 90 is too old to wear a bikini. Talk about cutting edge debate.......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Same! Generations of women worked their backsides off for equality and those daft bats spend an hour a day talking about the menopause, leaky flanges & whether 90 is too old to wear a bikini. Talk about cutting edge debate.......
That made me howl!!! I can’t stand that programme!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I forgot Narrddiiiaa's incontinent ..verbal diarrhoea IMO 😂

• Haha
That made me howl!!! I can’t stand that programme!!
It is bleeping shameful. So much more wisdom they could be sharing as older ladies but nope, they'd rather discuss how many shots Denise Welch used to be able to down in one before she went on the wagon. And don't get me started on Noreen Colon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is bleeping shameful. So much more wisdom they could be sharing as older ladies but nope, they'd rather discuss how many shots Denise Welch used to be able to down in one before she went on the wagon. And don't get me started on Noreen Colon.
I thought you were going to say how many toyboys she could down in one night after she powdered her nose , Tim Healy is well rid of her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Glad we’ve touched on Loose Women ... I’m a 60 year old woman and believe me even I can’t watch it, it absolutely bores me to tears and for the most part I dislike all the presenters they have on bloody Denise gets right on my tits...

I saw this today..... and it gave me a giggle it reminded me my mums sister back in the 70’s and 80’s use to be an Avon Rep ... my mum use to buy a bottle of timeless from her every now and again to shut her up... one thing very evident though my aunt never made a fortune from it 😂 and I’m pretty sure most Avon ladies don’t make that much money.

Attachments

• Haha
I'd say a lot of people who get suckered into these MLM scams lose friends over it. A number of years ago I used to do a Zumba class. It was really enjoyable and the instructor was a really nice woman. Then she started shilling juices for one of these organisations and she really changed. She set up a secret group on Facebook that she wanted everyone to join - she was very pushy about it. One evening she finished the class early to do a presentation on her products (nobody had asked for this). She was looking for people to sign up and join her. Nobody was willing to and she started acting really insulted and even annoyed. The whole thing was so unbelievably awkward and lots of the girls, myself included, stopped going to her classes. She had a successful Zumba business that she had invested a lot of time and energy in and it went belly up because of her pushy sales tactics. I looked her up recently and surprise! She's no longer involved in selling that crap.
Apologies for the long post but these scams really creep me out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Glad we’ve touched on Loose Women ... I’m a 60 year old woman and believe me even I can’t watch it, it absolutely bores me to tears and for the most part I dislike all the presenters they have on bloody Denise gets right on my tits...

I saw this today..... and it gave me a giggle it reminded me my mums sister back in the 70’s and 80’s use to be an Avon Rep ... my mum use to buy a bottle of timeless from her every now and again to shut her up... one thing very evident though my aunt never made a fortune from it 😂 and I’m pretty sure most Avon ladies don’t make that much money.
You'd think Janet St- Porter had a mouth full of marbles 😂... my friend does Avon just for pocket money ,there's no big money to be had that's for sure :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Oh my god she's a salty madam this eve... what's the matter chins? Have you run out of choclit??? This is the real chins, rude, gobby and petty 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I hope they're a Tattler 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking maybe they are :ROFLMAO: she's making a whole song and dance over £8 ffs .I thought it was hundreds she'd shelled out like the poor souls she'll have sucked into her MLM :poop:....maybe it's her upstairs neighbour AKA a logo designer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone summarise the end of this million dot story for me? 😫 I’ve got to the part where the girl has said she’s in hospital after Jane asked for her £8 back and I’ve lost the will to live..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m confused.. she is moaning about a scammer but is flogging wonky eyed logos from a free website for £5??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.