Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
What kind of person would honestly put a photoshopped sticker of their own face on an order!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She really is like a pre schooler playing shop!
I know :ROFLMAO: she taking time out to actually stick a gem on it aswell for extra sparkle ,and spraying the tissue paper with piss 😂 she's a complete freak !

• Haha
Reactions: 14

lexiloo

VIP Member
so she's acting all tough girl on her stories, takes no shit, will say it to peoples faces as well as her stories etc etc yet sat in the car like a big coward and sent Charlie into Asda to complain they wouldn't take back the pizza they picked up by mistake that was too high in calories for them to eat 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Yeah now Helen's gone that only leaves Tan ( who has also disappeared) once we saw one of their vids we saw them all ,but looking at Jane lately she has taken on Tan's unkemp appearance and Charlie has deff fell into the drink ,I think there's a lot more going on in FM Manor than we're seeing so it might explain the sleepless nights and the fact they've aged 10 years in the space of two 🤷‍♀️

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
Jeezo this is only ONE month apart. If you read on here Jane for the love of god put your over active fork down stop with the massive burgers and chips stop with the takeaways your body is screaming for a salad. She actually looks she’s going to humanly combust. What gets me how fast she’s gaining she keeps this up what the hell state will she be in next summer. To gain that fast she must be consuming at least 6000 calories per day not the 1600 she claims. Even her size 18 top was too tight on the arms and bust as she said be realistic she’s definitely a size 20. She’s a walking heart attack

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
just catching up...she can't count in twos past eight?? 😂 and she doesn't know her times tables? yet shes self proclaimed biznizzz woman of the year???

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Jane makes out that Chawlee,s mam isn't all there but I,m thinking she,s just the opposite. By the sound of it she has sussed Miss Piggy out and they have little time for each other and as a result probably wouldn't want that money grabbers fat fingers on Chawlee, s inheritance, so maybe she,s being cruel to be kind. She,s not letting him know anything anymore about her health or her life by the sound of things as let's face it he,s a fanny anyway and about as supportive as a broken crutch. So perhaps she might have changed her will and left everything to the local cat protection league ! ,now that would be fun to see the porkers face if that was the case 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Something bad must have gone down for a mum not to want to let her only son know about her health. I know everything about my mums health and even her finances, she says if it came to it she would want me to have POA if she ever got too poorly to deal with things by herself, I could even do her weekly shop without a list.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
just catching up...she can't count in twos past eight?? 😂 and she doesn't know her times tables? yet shes self proclaimed biznizzz woman of the year???
We knew she was thick, i wasn't prepared for how thick she actually is.

& a B in GCSE English Lit when she can't spell? No way!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This is what is infuriating about her, giving out tips on cal counting and she's not lost an ounce doing it since she quit sw 🙄 she has such a high opinion of herself yet has achieved bugger all in life

• Heart

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Whose upset chins then.?.?
Also addressing the profile pic, it was chins that brought me to tattle so it will always be chins who gets the honour, not bothered what anyone on other threads thinks.

• Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Just watched Janes latest shit show , that poor mother in law 😭 Jane she needs love that’s what she needs ! You can tell jane can’t wait for her to be out of the picture , Charlie is disgusting he needs to grow a pair stop sitting on the edge of a cliff, eating in a 1980s love machine and be a son ! Jane said it’s an insult his mum does not want them to know anything ? How can that be an insult if she very unwell 🤯 evil bitch !!

• Wow

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
It's great to have you and anyone else lurking come join us ,the more the merrier...Just press the quote and put your comment in the box and post..

There's no cure for an Irritable Bull Shitter ;)
That made me LOL 🤣🤣

One Friday, one Saturday! She must be on the bog as we speak, although maybe not with her imaginary ibs 🤪
She’s probably been on the loo all morning that’s how she’s been quiet on IG. Charweeee come wipe my bum charweee my arms don’t reach round there anymore charweee 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
so shes tagging herself as #logocreator on the new account, ffs its an app, you create nothing! she's charging for a service that anyone can do, thick as mince as cant count past eight in twos yet thinks she can set up another side line 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

hedgewitch

Oh ffs! A lot of thought goes into this! Mind you, me and my hubby got a miller and carter take out last week and it was devine ( in the words of our Rachel!) We couldn't get no one to have the sprogs but we got royally pissed in our pjs! Anyway, you guys need to live you're so young! Fgs, Charlie needs to move the fuck out and find a girl who's on his wave length. He's up for a drunken laugh and really doesn't need to be supressed by this stupid little mare. When I was 30 I was living it up. These two will look back on their lives and think wtf 🤔🤷‍♀️😮
Totally agree, Charlie could do so much better. I think underneath all the bumbling he's a decent bloke. If the theory that men pick their partners in the image of their mother is true, it kind of explains a lot with regards to why Charlie lets her get away with bossing him around. It also explains a lot with regards to how the Chins behaves in respect of the MIL. There is probably a battle of wills going on there to try and prove whose the most dominant woman in poor old Bean's life.

1598595522448.png

Eh?? Yep. Ok then. My top tip for calorie counting would be never mix coloured laundry with whites and 3 o'clock.

Also, why is she so obsessed with protein? On what grounds is she increasing hers? How much does she already have in her diet? How much does she need for her activity level? If she's so worried about protein, what is the split for her other macros? Since when did she qualify as a nutritionist so she is allowed to tell people to increase the protein in their diet without knowing anything about them??

I hope her nephews parents thoroughly disinfect that toy before they give it to the poor little sod after it's been rolling about on the floor of the Gammons bathroom. Imagine picking that up and finding one of her pubes wrapped around the wheels....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Just leaving this one here
what an absolute rocket! 🤣🤣 plus.....her upline calls her downline Gem’s Gems I noticed. Jane’s Gems just doesn’t have the same ring to it lol. She wants to be her upline so, so bad. It’s extremely pathetic. She’s sold her soul for bottles of cat piss 😂

• Haha

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
she even finishes his sentences for him,,,drones is right ZZzzzzz
Think she needs to finish his sentences he would still be talking about it with all his erm, eh, etc he talks that slow and dull drone he would drive me loco 😜

• Haha