Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am just watching her performance now on insta, she is such an hole (and a fat bleep🤣🤣🤣🤣)

She has lost the plot, all of this drama and palaver over something with a value of £8. Is she for real, off her bloody rocker, demented witch. Looking like the lbs are melting away chins by the way 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Did you see her wobble in the car :ROFLMAO: the squeaks of the bleeping thing it's on it's way out ..Offer her a Harry Wormwood deal ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd love to know the identity of The Girl, so we could get cartoons done of all of Jane's favourite things:

Dogging
Rust
Cats pissing
Tat
Vagina dresses...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lost the will to live on those stories I'm not gonna lie but I got a couple of good screenshot 😂😂😂

She must be an influencer ? did everyone not get one ? I don't follow her or anything I don't know why I got a notification if no one else did ? that'll be Janes nxt sideline she said she's had people ordering them off her ...who would take them for nothing never mind £5 😂
Yep I got it no idea who she is or what's it about 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Love how she admits she is tit at logo design.
Also gota love how two faced she is didnt she do something kinda similar to her paying groupies over Slimcon?

Reactions: 7
Ha ha! First bleeping class entertainment! Pissing laughing 🤣 Janey Kins you first class tit! Omg, this girl is really something else 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
duck me, all those stories! Has the greedy bastard set up the new page herself to get her money back?! Typical chins, any excuse to make a few quid, I thought she was far too busy for anything other than shite world right now 🤷🏻‍♀️
i bet she’s still ranting to soft shite now 😴

• Haha
🤦🏼‍♀️ duck Me... after watching that rant all I can say is she has the bleeping cheek to charge people a fiver for making a logo which she openly admits she’s no good at and has actually had the gall to pay someone else to do one for her ... get over yourself you fat lazy lummox ... I wish I knew who it was she was ranting about because I’d buy her a drink and congratulate her ...

Reactions: 6
She must be an influencer ? did everyone not get one ? I don't follow her or anything I don't know why I got a notification if no one else did ? that'll be Janes nxt sideline she said she's had people ordering them off her ...who would take them for nothing never mind £5 😂
I had the notification to x

Reactions: 5
Not watched Jane's stories, no disrespect to others, surviving son spent two days in hospital, discharged(or released as he stated) Sunday evening.

It puts things in perspective. What I know is Jane couldn't tell a succinct, compelling story to save her life, she could bore for England!

Reactions: 10
Oh sorry to hear your son was ill hope he's feeling better..I see there's a thread on here about FM someone said they got roped in over lockdown and you have to sell tons of stock to accumulate thousands of points to make any money ,so like we thought she's full of crap.

Reactions: 9
Not watched Jane's stories, no disrespect to others, surviving son spent two days in hospital, discharged(or released as he stated) Sunday evening.

It puts things in perspective. What I know is Jane couldn't tell a succinct, compelling story to save her life, she could bore for England!
Hope he's on the mend Mari

Oh sorry to hear your son was ill hope he's feeling better..I see there's a thread on here about FM someone said they got roped in over lockdown and you have to sell tons of stock to accumulate thousands of points to make any money ,so like we thought she's full of crap.
He has been diagnosed with a bowel disease that will mean careful consideration to what he eats, particularly in the short term, may be a little less severely in the long term, if short term measures are successful.

Just adds to my contempt for JG and the bean's total lack of regard to their long term health.

Hope he's on the mend Mari
Thanks, hopefully he will be, he is certainly taking it seriously

He has been diagnosed with a bowel disease that will mean careful consideration to what he eats, particularly in the short term, may be a little less severely in the long term, if short term measures are successful.

Just adds to my contempt for JG and the bean's total lack of regard to their long term health.

Thanks, hopefully he will be, he is certainly taking it seriously
Your health is your wealth always, at least he's taken on board the advice he's been given and hopefully with the right treatment he'll not suffer too many flare ups and long term damage ,,,Jane and Charlie are two lost causes the longer they leave it the less chance they'll ever lose the lbs..

Reactions: 9
Am just watching her performance now on insta, she is such an hole (and a fat bleep🤣🤣🤣🤣)

She has lost the plot, all of this drama and palaver over something with a value of £8. Is she for real, off her bloody rocker, demented witch. Looking like the lbs are melting away chins by the way 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Need to see this....heading over to Gramho hopefullu the stories are there

Reactions: 6
Just shows the liar Jane is ,she said she had to pay double to get someone else to do the logo ,then goes on to say she did her own logo :ROFLMAO:latest update she still hasn't got either the logo or the refund ,shes just gone to pick Charlie up in the jalopy and shes wobbling like a giant jelly ( obviously the suspension has gone )
The way she's running on about a re-brand is bleeping hilarious. Anyone would think she'd paid hundreds of thousands to a design company, not 8 quid to some chav hun on facebook...

I don't understand. I've requested refunds through paypal before for goods not received. Put my request in and 'tadah!!' paypal refund it a few days later. No drama. Unless she was stupid enough to do it as a friends/family transfer or whatever it is they call it? But then as a savvy bizznizz woman you think she'd be aware of the pitfalls of doing that. Never mind Jane, lets look at this as a practice run for how you will feel when you lose your dignity by having to admit this MLM crap is a scam & you've actually made jack tit. *disclaimer* I couldn't be arsed to watch passed the in hospital bit either so apologies if she addressed this already.

1599028767158.png

Notice there is no mention of salad bags or a month's subscription to a slimming group or fitness class.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The way she's running on about a re-brand is bleeping hilarious. Anyone would think she'd paid hundreds of thousands to a design company, not 8 quid to some chav hun on facebook...

I don't understand. I've requested refunds through paypal before for goods not received. Put my request in and 'tadah!!' paypal refund it a few days later. No drama. Unless she was stupid enough to do it as a friends/family transfer or whatever it is they call it? But then as a savvy bizznizz woman you think she'd be aware of the pitfalls of doing that. Never mind Jane, lets look at this as a practice run for how you will feel when you lose your dignity by having to admit this MLM crap is a scam & you've actually made jack tit. *disclaimer* I couldn't be arsed to watch passed the in hospital bit either so apologies if she addressed this already.

View attachment 230487

Notice there is no mention of salad bags or a month's subscription to a slimming group or fitness class.
Did chins post that image??
I was going to say perhaps she sees the £8 as 8 pukka pies she may have lost forever.....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.