Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she has so little time. Jane? You’re home around 10am from next week right? Your fm world should only take a few hours a day. That’s up to midday perhaps? You could have lunch and a little nanna nap and still have 2pm onwards free EVERY SINGLE DAY 🙄. Stop it! Stop the nonsense at how tired and busy you are. Organise yourself and eat some nutrient rich food, you’ll be fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why she has so little time. Jane? You’re home around 10am from next week right? Your fm world should only take a few hours a day. That’s up to midday perhaps? You could have lunch and a little nanna nap and still have 2pm onwards free EVERY SINGLE DAY 🙄. Stop it! Stop the nonsense at how tired and busy you are. Organise yourself and eat some nutrient rich food, you’ll be fine.
I think this all is leading up to leaving tescos or youtube i really do watch this space

Reactions: 7
Silly witch wouldn’t know a hard days work if it hit her in the big fat wobbly gob 🤣
I agree I think something is brewing but she’d be a fool to leave Tesco now as someone else said a while back, she needs it for the mortgage

I can’t stand people who are too tight to put the frigging heating on! Ffs just put the bastard thing on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Silly witch wouldn’t know a hard days work if it hit her in the big fat wobbly gob 🤣
I agree I think something is brewing but she’d be a fool to leave Tesco now as someone else said a while back, she needs it for the mortgage
So do I. It’s a long term contract with an enormous company and she’s been in it for years. The next few weeks/months will show how much of a bizznizz woman she thinks she is with YouTube and mlm as her only career. It’s quite frightening to be honest.

Reactions: 8
I don't think Tesco would take her back if they got shot of her. I bet she's as big a complainer there as she is at home ,remember they asked her if she wanted to take a career break a couple of years ago ..

• Haha
I have a radical idea, Jane, to help you have more energy.

LOSE SOME FECKIN WEIGHT!

About 6 stones should do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
think of it this way if i was someone who had kids and possiably a bit older then jane and my collegegoer worked limited hours no kids no responsibaillity every weeekend off tried to get out of doing extra shifts always done a crafty ones and got xmss and birthdays off got to be honest i dont think i would like that person much either funny you never hear her mention friends from work and ok some people keep work and home seperate but most people develop atleast 1-2 friends the whole 3 years nearly i have followed jane on and off think it is anyway (feels a life time wont lie) i have never heard her mention in life friends like even her wedding she invited some strangers from the internet its bizzare as anything imagine that the biggest day of your life and you invite strangers like that was odd but going back to my point i can not see her being miss populaur especaily after playing on the aniexty card can you imagine the impression she must give off a work like hang on a minute luv a month back u had time off for your aniexty now you do different hours aswell as taking on a scamming MLM buisniss like honestly i feel like if tesco did not need the staff cause of corona she would have been gone a long time ago

Reactions: 6
Yes she couldn't be a popular person you only have to look at the way she comes across on her SM never mind in real life . Charlie must be the only true friend she's got no wonder she's always hanging on his shirt tails ..He must feel suffocated by her, he used to have an active social life before she started manipulating him into being her performing monkey to get her YT and bizznizz off the ground ,,but I have noticed a lot of her usual subs are not on her lives anymore ??

Reactions: 6
Yes she couldn't be a popular person you only have to look at the way she comes across on her SM never mind in real life . Charlie must be the only true friend she's got no wonder she's always hanging on his shirt tails ..He must feel suffocated by her, he used to have an active social life before she started manipulating him into being her performing monkey to get her YT and bizznizz off the ground ,,but I have noticed a lot of her usual subs are not on her lives anymore ??
what about the great babz and amy they still around or at last have they seen the light ?

Reactions: 3
what about the great babz and amy they still around or at last have they seen the light ?
Fan girl Amy is still there although not as much ,haven't noticed Babs or the other two mods ,Helen was even doing the mods for her ? The Pickles haven't been on either or Jamie ???

Anyone know how many are in her patreon now ?

Reactions: 3
Complains about having little time.. makes videos that took time to make explaining to people that aren’t arsed in the slightest how little time she has... then post TikTok videos... Yep looks like you’re rushed off your feet 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
The one I'm looking at she has glasses and a white top on ,looks old ,the comments are from last year ?

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how she’s busy when she said FM takes no time at all and Just out in the hours you want smells like some BS come on Jane you won’t get sign ups with that attitude girl boss remember fake it whilst you try to make it 😂 she forgets she told us she got the sims to play WHO has time to play games if they are so busy and she even had bleeping ready meals so not exactly needing to cook

Daft boy was making dinner yesterday so why didn't sort her washing then? it's just the two of them so she'd hardly have that much,,everytime she posts she's sat with a blanket round her and Netflix on, so she couldn't be that busy ,she's also able to browse Amazon and eBay because there's always parcels being delivered,it's the sleepless nights spent reading here has left her knackered along with all the junk she gobbles .No sign of her health kick second weigh-in I see :rolleyes:

Daft boy was making dinner yesterday so why didn't sort her washing then? it's just the two of them so she'd hardly have that much,,everytime she posts she's sat with a blanket round her and Netflix on, so she couldn't be that busy ,she's also able to browse Amazon and eBay because there's always parcels being delivered,it's the sleepless nights spent reading here has left her knackered along with all the junk she gobbles .No sign of her health kick second weigh-in I see :rolleyes:
Naaa in convinced its brewing for some big annoucement

Maybe time off sick again

Also can someone fill me in whats her obsession with this neighbour this the one she calls an elephant?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.