Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1.3k a month my arse! What does she take us for? And how is it possible to earn £ 130 For selling 1 bottle of that shite? I smell bullshit 🤬

Reactions: 4
Go incognito the 3 dots to the top right of your screen ,,,Tan blocked my IP from her insta but I was able to view it that way stories and all ?
wait how can u block someones ip via instagram ? is that even possiable?

Reactions: 1
Wow so much more money for pies and takeaways this month ! Yay 😀
Sorry but hardly bleeping life changing is it, plus bet she hasn’t took into consideration her overheads, ie all the tat she buys to go in the packages, Wrapping paper, postage, petrol to the post office , electricity for home working and so it goes on, She,s working for duck all but we all know that anyway, it’s just Miss Deluded where the penny hasn’t dropped yet and probably never will 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Company car soon As well whooohhh!!!! My offer still stands , got some lovely part ex’s for 4K that would suit her perfick! We even sent an MGF that we had took in for new reg plate to auction yesterday, was tempted to message her, could,ve been his and hers dogging mobiles !!!

Can she actually do anything right? She's corrected the spelling on one and now she's realised she meant a bottle a week until Christmas. A couple of weeks ago she was offering 2 bottles of piss for a fiver but actually meant 5 quid off. Where is trading standards when you need them?
Bottles of piss 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but hardly bleeping life changing is it, plus bet she hasn’t took into consideration her overheads, ie all the tat she buys to go in the packages, Wrapping paper, postage, petrol to the post office , electricity for home working and so it goes on, She,s working for duck all but we all know that anyway, it’s just Miss Deluded where the penny hasn’t dropped yet and probably never will 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Company car soon As well whooohhh!!!! My offer still stands , got some lovely part ex’s for 4K that would suit her perfick! We even sent an MGF that we had took in for new reg plate to auction yesterday, was tempted to message her, could,ve been his and hers dogging mobiles !!!

Bottles of piss 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would pay to see you flog a car to her!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought she was to put a vlog on her main channel this week ? maybe it included her ranting about logogate and she's changed her mind saying the girl bit back at her ..

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.