Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to flog a mascara now 😂 she tried it on and looks tit ! Lashes looked flat and nothing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she's given herself mortgage eyes, one fixed, one variable 😂
the delusion is strong with this one! thats not even her on a well edited photo day!! hilarious and tragic in equal measure
That's the closest to a mortgage she's getting any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the rebranding has given me giggle fits 😂 if catfishing was a crime she'd be banged up by now!

• Haha
that mascara wand looks like a sex toy 😂 looked like an average cheap mascara yet it'll be about £15, btw not knocking cheap mascara I found the best ever one I've ever used in wilkos for just over £3, my lashes look 100 times better than her after shot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
that mascara wand looks like a sex toy 😂 looked like an average cheap mascara yet it'll be about £15, btw not knocking cheap mascara I found the best ever one I've ever used in wilkos for just over £3, my lashes look 100 times better than her after shot
I've spent a bloody fortune on mascara over the years but I found a coat of Aldi (you knew it!) too legit & a second coat of a Primarni volumising one makes me look like I have false lashes on. AND small tip Jane, If you tried eating a few more vegibuls and lot less processed crap you might find your lashes would look fuller and not have so many bald patches.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The women that almost fainted at the price of a Charlotte tilbury mascara, but is now happy to sell one at £18 she really pisses me off , why buy that tit when u can treat yourself to a high end brand with lovely packaging? No dumpy women who’s office consists of washing and cheap nasty prints is convince me Otherwise

• Heart
  • Haha
The women that almost fainted at the price of a Charlotte tilbury mascara, but is now happy to sell one at £18 she really pisses me off , why buy that tit when u can treat yourself to a high end brand with lovely packaging? No dumpy women who’s office consists of washing and cheap nasty prints is convince me Otherwise
I noted she clocked on at 12.00 lets see how many hours she devotes to this 'part time' bizznizz today.

Reactions: 9
she's moaned loads in the past about the price of mascara and always says she buys maybelinne "offa" amazon as its cheaper than boots or superdrug and that primark are her faves as they're so cheap, the fact she's now trying to flog one at £18 is a bloody joke, I think all the FM stuff looks naff and really dated packaging wise anyway, why pay £18 for that?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.