Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit shallow saying how much you have earned. Not one bit jealous so calm your chins Jane but just find it vulgar to talk about earnings like that.

Reactions: 10
Ooh ! looks like the MIL has put Charlie in the bad books ,she is in a care home but doesn't like it and when Charlie went to visit she barely spoke to him when he enquired about her health he was told his mum has told them not to disclose any info to anyone including him.Janes making out she's confused and doesn't know what she's saying or what day it is ...my guess is she's seen exactly how they've treated her and is done with them ,she's due to leave the home soon and Jane said she'll never manage as theres steps up to her flat and her mobility isn't great but instead of offering for her to come and stay she's suggested to charlie they could turn her flat into a bedsit and have everything in the one room.She's said Charlie is so stressed out about it and she's told him he has to put his mental health first and his priorities first there's only so much he can do ,,so in other words leave his mum to it :cautious: once again she 's just filled another vlog (members too) with her spin on Charlies mums health and private business ..she's disgusting ..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What the hell is “instant profit” I doubt it’s that much and is that before or after tax, NI, packing supplies, sweets?

Her figures don’t add up not that math was ever her strong point but 1.3k this month? What in 3 bleeping days Jane? or did ditzy mean last month?

What the hell is “instant profit” I doubt it’s that much and is that before or after tax, NI, packing supplies, sweets?

Her figures don’t add up not that math was ever her strong point but 1.3k this month? What in 3 bleeping days Jane? or did ditzy mean last month?
She said she earned it last month and she's made a big purchase to expand her bizznizz empire ,but she won't reveal what it is for a couple or weeks if it doesn't work out she'll stick it on eBay ?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She said she earned it last month and she's made a big purchase to expand her bizznizz empire ,but she won't reveal what it is for a couple or weeks if it doesn't work out she'll stick it on eBay ?
She can’t stop spending bloody money

Reactions: 7
She said they're still saving ..but all she does is spend , Charlie has an appointment in London to look at a car they're changing their car ,so that's more money out of the kitty..

Ooh ! looks like the MIL has put Charlie in the bad books ,she is in a care home but doesn't like it and when Charlie went to visit she barely spoke to him when he enquired about her health he was told his mum has told them not to disclose any info to anyone including him.Janes making out she's confused and doesn't know what she's saying or what day it is ...my guess is she's seen exactly how they've treated her and is done with them ,she's due to leave the home soon and Jane said she'll never manage as theres steps up to her flat and her mobility isn't great but instead of offering for her to come and stay she's suggested to charlie they could turn her flat into a bedsit and have everything in the one room.She's said Charlie is so stressed out about it and she's told him he has to put his mental health first and his priorities first there's only so much he can do ,,so in other words leave his mum to it :cautious: once again she 's just filled another vlog (members too) with her spin on Charlies mums health and private business ..she's disgusting ..
She really is a vile witch isn’t she... happen MIL has got wind of Chins exposing all her details to all and sundry and doesn't want all her personal health issues ending up on YouTube... she has totally invaded her MIL privacy, and doesn't give a tit about her and to say to soft boy that he should put himself first before his mother.... that shows how despicable and selfish she is because I would walk over hot coals for my dad and have done there’s no way my dad would have gone in a care home in the first place....
my blood is boiling....
and if your reading this Jane ... I can categorically tell you that NO you are not a nice person. You’re a grade A first class bleep of a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My guess is Janeychins has brought a Cricut or similar electronic die cutting machine, another 5 minute wonder, all very well keep having these ideas but it’s usually just an excuse to try out a gadget, where’s the pressure cooker, soap making equipment and exercise ball etc etc? Oh yes they’re in her office gathering dust and mould from all the wet washing lying about constantly. She wants to acquaint herself with a very useful gadget called HEATING and put that to use!

• Haha
I reckon it’s a shelving unit to store all those perfume bottles she has to buy each month to make up her points 😅

• Haha
Screenshot_20200904-064914_Instagram.jpg
do we dare to dream this means she's leaving tesco to live her best fm life or just coz its the weekend 🤣🤣

• Haha
She said they're still saving ..but all she does is spend , Charlie has an appointment in London to look at a car they're changing their car ,so that's more money out of the kitty..
Why do they have to travel so far? When I fancy changing my car, I go to the local showroom, test drive a model I like, then I sit down with the sales guy, tell him what extras I want & he orders my car. Job done & I only have to travel 2 miles out of my village to do it....

View attachment 232652do we dare to dream this means she's leaving tesco to live her best fm life or just coz its the weekend 🤣🤣
Nah, I'm sure she said recently she's going back to normal hours. bleeping dopey mare. Its no big deal, I've done it for 10 years. And Fat chops, while your're up wobbling away at 3 am that you're such a bleeping trooper, I'm on a spinning bike getting a cardio session in before I start work at 5am. Can you imagine that? actually working fitness goals around a full time working life!! Wow! I bet that blows your mind, doesn't it Jane.......

1599200067782.png

One of the great mysteries of the world is how, with auto correct, grammar checker and every bloody thing else on technology these days, there are STILL people who manage to churn out incoherent bollocks like this. Is it just me or does anyone else get the impression that Marge was frantically typing this to send before the guard realises she has an illicit mobile phone stashed between her arse cheeks?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
While researching about FM world i found this girl who now is very high up in the pyramid scheme, a star level, she said she used to work for the NHS for 1.4k a month, she said once she reached Pearl Orchid level she matched her NHS wage. I don't think Jane is Pearl Orchid level yet so i doubt she's making 1.3k a month from FM. If it was that easy to make 1.3k a month literally everyone would be doing it!

Wait wait wait so after this grand reveal shoving it under everyones noses oh look what i did for charlie the cars going anyway ? 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I might be wrong but don't you have to inform your local council if you run a business from home and pay business rates as well as council tax.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why do they have to travel so far? When I fancy changing my car, I go to the local showroom, test drive a model I like, then I sit down with the sales guy, tell him what extras I want & he orders my car. Job done & I only have to travel 2 miles out of my village to do it....

Nah, I'm sure she said recently she's going back to normal hours. bleeping dopey mare. Its no big deal, I've done it for 10 years. And Fat chops, while your're up wobbling away at 3 am that you're such a bleeping trooper, I'm on a spinning bike getting a cardio session in before I start work at 5am. Can you imagine that? actually working fitness goals around a full time working life!! Wow! I bet that blows your mind, doesn't it Jane.......

View attachment 232654
One of the great mysteries of the world is how, with auto correct, grammar checker and every bloody thing else on technology these days, there are STILL people who manage to churn out incoherent bollocks like this. Is it just me or does anyone else get the impression that Marge was frantically typing this to send before the guard realises she has an illicit mobile phone stashed between her arse cheeks?
When she says London, she means Bromley where Charlie works I suspect.

• Haha
So I was correct with her passive aggressive GOODLUCK on the photo of him going out a few weeks ago. I knew it she is very predictable she couldn’t possibly go. True colours are clear as day. “We’re not carers” no Jane it sounds like your not even a caring family remember no care at all from this pair.

I might be wrong but don't you have to inform your local council if you run a business from home and pay business rates as well as council tax.🤷‍♀️
Not always but she will have to agree with her landlord and sign an agreement about not having large deliveries etc most tenancy agreements state you can’t use the property for business purposes thought

Is that passive aggressive? (Have a nice afternoon) Is he off to visit his mum I read it with a passive aggressive tone and she couldn’t possibly visit as well “I got so much work to do charrrrlieeeee I can’t come with you”
I was spot on 👍

Reactions: 12
I hope she’s informed her car insurance too because delivering her goods to locals will mean she’s using it for business purposes.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.