Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emlou80

I have so many questions about the murder of mamma Mia video.

Is he on a hospital floor? Would make sense as looks in pain.

Why does he look 59?

Is he lip syncing? His lips don’t move in time.

Is the wet floor sign because he is a fucking Melt?

If he really was singing, why did nobody in those rooms come out and put him out of his misery by using said sign and applying to the side of the head at force.

Confused.com

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
A huge congratulations to @Philimena cunk for our new thread title. You win a new travel pillow as advertised by Flapz! Hoorah!! 😂

Screenshot_20240222-200357~2.png

Screenshot_20240222-200102~2.png

On the 10th February he posted a photo of himself on the floor and saying he felt ill. 🙄 We've seen yet more cooking from him leading us to speculate whether he's on Masterchef and he was on Lorraine all week with a £40,000 Grand Giveaway! 🤡 He even filmed himself watching himself on TV ffs! What an utter prick! 😂

Screenshot_20240222-200545~2.png

Screenshot_20240222-200555~2.png

We had an overload of supposedly 'funny videos' of hiim and Gail with a make-up filter on and plenty of burnt pancakes and Hello Fresh ads. Valentine's Day was a non-event as he was in Manchester but a young 16yr old lad caught his attention but the post was quickly deleted.

Screenshot_20240222-200734~2.png

Screenshot_20240222-200817~2.png

Flapz and the boys have gone to the US and Glasgow were bracing themselves for the syrup-wearing Superstar!
Screenshot_20240222-200930~2.png

Glasgow are still waiting as Sicknote is living up to his name and has thrown a sickie! 😂

Radio silence so far from Fakey apart from the odd quote and Zelda is also quiet. Is he at mummy's?

A full recap can be found in Wiki 9.

Keep on grinding Fakeys! 🌈

Previous thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The Full Monty Instagram page have this afternoon taken down the Glasgow post with all the negative comments about him on. Do you reckon he’s been crying to their social media team 😂
Let’s see if they dare use him for their Newcastle one this week 🙄😂
Well they have and look who’s commentated already 😂😂😂 let’s see if that stays up 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion #98

Screeching away on a corridor floor, just shut it you muppet, you're an absolute bore!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

StrictlyNoFakey

WTF is that reel he’s just posted now? Again done his woe is me story to get the sympathy and then swiftly moves on to an attention seeking post hoping to get the comments saying how brave he is. I wish I could choose when my anxiety hits the way he does 🤬
Tagging Beyoncé like she’s going to give two shits!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

VC10

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240303_173519_Gallery.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000550735145.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000550735142.jpg
B3UxMHMIIAI3IZS.jpg

Ready for a twinkie lad there , in that last one , begging the lad on.......
Gawd. I need a lie-down & three Paracetamols.
😵😵

• Sick
  • Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
If , and I doubt it, his MH is so fragile, there is no way on god's earth he should be doing the job he's in.
He should be off all social media, seeking treatment, like Huw Edwards, he's disappeared from view totally.
But we all know this bullshitting bastard is pulling the MH because his beard and moneymakers are enjoying themselves on holiday and ignoring him, he's been caught out lying about going on MasterChef and binning off his day job, letting his castmates and paying punters down. Embarrassing the production with all the comments about his behaviour on their webpage.
So fuck off sicknote and grow up.
You'll NEVER get the fame/ money you think you're entitled to.
You're just a joke that stopped being funny years ago.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
If there’s nobody other than them at the restaurant, what’s the point of taking the cake there? Oh to get noticed by other diners no doubt and draw attention to themselves 🙄
On a totally different note, I wonder if he’s been in touch with his ‘good mate’ Marcel as just seen that apparently he’s left his wife, cos she’s been sexting and sending nudes to another bloke 🫣

• Wow
  • Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
How sweet did Leo look in his avengers dress up it’s so nice to see him in normal kids things rather than over sized beige shit.
I felt so sorry for him on his birthday it was again all about them and not their son. They have failed him massively 😢

• Sad
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
WTF is that reel he’s just posted now? Again done his woe is me story to get the sympathy and then swiftly moves on to an attention seeking post hoping to get the comments saying how brave he is. I wish I could choose when my anxiety hits the way he does 🤬

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Those two cunts get FAR too much help from the good people on here. They are both obviously reading on here & think they are being clever using the titbits of info. Like Fakey changing the highly inappropriate music from the reel of his son.

But here's what you can't change you dumb, ignorant pair. Most likely poor Freddie & Leo have had their images drawn into the dark Web of pedophilia. Using AI technology all sorts of vile distortions will have been committed.

Flaps blocked me for asking why is she showing Freddie in the bath one time - it was one of her crap ads. Good luck Flaps getting those images back any time never.

Good luck Fake getting poor Leo in filter lipstick & eye makeup back from the pervs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31