Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He really thinks he’s a good singer doesn’t he? and the facial expressions he does 🤢 Who videos themselves in a corridor murdering a song on camera 🙄 I’m just surprised there hasn’t been another dance reel yet. We all know it’s coming…..
---
No need to thank me for sharing for anyone in the blocked club. You’re welcome 😉😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Not on tiktok yet but just saw these comments on the Mamma Mia one. Somebody doesn’t like the truth being told 😂
Says the ‘man’ with angel wings tattoos on his lower body, a heart around his nipple, a tophat, I could go on…..and a timestamps tattoo of the worst MMA fight that I have ever seen! he showed absolutely no martial art skills that he was supposed to have trained for almost a year for! Its no wonder James Webb has most likely banned him from his gym and has not been seen anywhere near him since, he made a show of Webb and it didn’t look good or professional that Webb didn’t do his job in training him any mixed martial arts!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Letting Tattle know he had a good birthday. He didn’t though did he you massive massive twat.

Noticed a while back that he doesn’t follow Fred’s step mum on insta even though her and Sophie seem fairly friendly. Now obviously this would be normal but he follows every Tom, Dick and Harry on insta and reckons they all co parent really well. Bet they can’t stand him either.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Imagine someone slabbering and instead of either taking the high road and ignoring, sticking up for yourself or saying right let's sort it like real men... you go running to the fellas father in law like a wee ginny ann. I'm scundered for him 🤣🤣 it's giving primary school memories when someone annoyed you and you said 'I'm telling my mummy on you' 🤣 this cannot be a man in his mid 30s 🤣🤣 wimp.

• Haha

Baboff

Who even laughs at their mum banging their head never mind encourages their kid to laugh and then share it as a story on their Instagram.
He is a cunt
An unfunny cunt who takes way too much pleasure in the misfortune of others.

And trying to get his mum involved in the crap Beyonce dance- nothing like flogging a dead horse for likes ( the trend not his mum ... although she does resemble a dead horse)

• Haha

brat13

What a sad sight, no mates, no family, but of course fakey is left, right, and centre of every single pathetic video. Are they so far stuck up their own asses that they can’t see what appalling parents they are 🤦‍♀️

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Wasn't there an insta live with OK or something about Love Island or another show he claims to knkw about and he was going mad he couldn't delete comments or was that another grifted holiday
He was on OK live talking about DOI and Becky and Neil were making comments and it looked like he was going to burst into tears 😂😂

edit… needed to add the picture 😂😂

IMG_0227.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Im loving how Flaps is just ignoring his ‘mental breakdown’ 🤭 He wont like it that she hasn’t backed him up and commented something cringy like ‘we love you so much babe, you work so hard for us babe”bla bla 💩💩💩 (To clarify has she commented on his excuses and quote posts? blocked club member number 3024 🤣)

• Haha

Robin71

Chatty Member
What is he? 10? Anyone else would be having lunch with their cast mates not this sad fucker all this does is prove more and more that nobody likes him

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Unlikeable ponces.

To beg and scrounge for free food, because you are able-bodied but refuse to work.

To appear on tv and not to donate 10pence to charity but to trouser all of the proceeds.

To film and photo a special needs kid for ticks and likes and " awwww's

To spend all day online begging for freebie gifts.

No wonder even Wayne linekar turned his nose up at her, and he's a fucking old mattress , himself

• Haha
  • Heart
Actually wondering if they have split and are just doing this for posts. They aren't coming across as a happy family at all.

Well they aren't even coming across as a family never mind happy.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Spudulike out for content! His wife and the other one make no appearance. Shame on you, shame on you
'I would literally do anything for this little man' - yup, except get him the help that he clearly needs.

And stop exposing him to all and sundry on instagram. Poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart

intheindustry

Chatty Member
When flaps first met fakey I bet her friends and family were impressed she’d blagged someone “famous”. Later down the line they realised other girls he dated had dodged a bullet and flaps was well and truly stuck with him once she got pregnant. I bet they’ve clocked him and realise that he’s useless. She spends time with friends and holidays with them, she spends time with family and visits her sister in america but fakey is never included, is it because he doesn’t want to be or because he’s not popular with them?

His working schedule isn’t too busy that he can’t find time to go to America with her occasionally or have a visit to Norfolk on a weekend with her Dad. His schedule isn’t back to back.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

gagzi

VIP Member
Fucking hell that dancing video, tugging on the waistband like he's Britney Spears mid-psychotic episode :sick:
"IT'S FAKEY, BITCH!"

Also, as ever he has no respect for anyone's privacy or boundaries - was he sat with those people whose conversation he was filming or were they random strangers? Either way I'd have knocked the fucking phone out of his hand for filming me chatting away to someone like that. Creepy weird arsehole.
Haha he thinks he's sexy as fuck don't he in that vid! Wrong so wrong Fakey..you look like the silly cunt you are! Anyone see Russell Kanes insta taking the piss out of I'd imagine Fakey, in just his pants! Made me 🤣🤣🤣
---
Fakeys more like BeyNONCE 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Baboff

So he can't perform in his paid job all week but can sit at home practising a Beyonce routine and then film himself doing said dance and post it on his insta.
They should sack him
Fucking outrageous
He is unreal

• Heart
  • Angry

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I'm shocked how bad that dancing was. He looked absolutely ridiculous. I've seen old men in their 80's doing a better version. I thought he was a professional no? 😅😅😅

Well seems to me his Mrs is living her best life. She's a cold fish. No emotion. Doesn't give a rats arse the unhinged husband is falling apart at home in her absence. She don't care about him. He was a means to an end. Single mother meets z lister sees her way out of single parenthood. He's served his purpose. Ge can fuck off now. She wants to move to America to be with her sister.
I agree that Flappy is a cold fish and totally lacks emotion but to be fair she knows he’s not genuinely ‘falling apart’ whilst she’s away because he uses this narrative everytime she’s not there. He fucks off leaves her single parenting 90% of the time whilst he chooses to chase ‘fame’ but when she’s not readily available with his content maker, he feigns MH issues 😡 They totally deserve each other. Both self obsessed, vain, narcisstic, fame hungry, talentless, over inflated egoists and that’s me being kind 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Remember when he claimed he hadn’t done much training for the marathon but clearly lied? I have a horrible feeling he will have been practising loads if he has got into MC. He hates losing and wants to be the best (same as boxing) so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he does get past the first week. He so desperate. He wrongly thinks winning would mean he’s hit the big time same as when he harped on for 1 million followers!

• Heart