Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so glad to see his mental health has got better at the end of what should have been his working week.

I must be struggling with depression all wrong. Never think at the end of it to do a dance and put on social media for a bit of attention. And yes I know MH is different for everyone but he’s a lying bellend. He never has depression for his TV appearances. No commenting on Sophie’s insta, maybe she’s finally sick of him. Bet he’s been hounding her non stop with abusive messages all week.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If , and I doubt it, his MH is so fragile, there is no way on god's earth he should be doing the job he's in.
He should be off all social media, seeking treatment, like Huw Edwards, he's disappeared from view totally.
But we all know this bullshitting bastard is pulling the MH because his beard and moneymakers are enjoying themselves on holiday and ignoring him, he's been caught out lying about going on MasterChef and binning off his day job, letting his castmates and paying punters down. Embarrassing the production with all the comments about his behaviour on their webpage.
So duck off sicknote and grow up.
You'll NEVER get the fame/ money you think you're entitled to.
You're just a joke that stopped being funny years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Chris Hughes has been rushed to hospital with a ‘mystery illness’ wonder if fakey is there to hold his hand? Or now that CH is in the daily fail fakey will be rushed to hospital next for a bit of attention seeking.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Chris Hughes has been rushed to hospital with a ‘mystery illness’ wonder if fakey is there to hold his hand? Or now that CH is in the daily fail fakey will be rushed to hospital next for a bit of attention seeking.
Drugs-related I reckon. He's a right little coke witch by the look of it. ❄❄
---

He's in GLASGOW, I repeat, he's in Glasgow for two shows today after missing the whole week!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
---

He's in GLASGOW, I repeat, he's in Glasgow for two shows today after missing the whole week!

View attachment 2777316
For somebody who’s been in the gutter this week, he looks remarkably chipper 🙄 so he’s basically trying to say he’s not been there all week because of his MH to try and justify letting people down and to make people feel sorry for him, when we all know he’s been busy doing other things. He couldn’t be honest if his life depended on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
---

View attachment 2777316
I came on to say he was in Glasgow, recognised the restaurant he was walking past across from the Theatre. Muted him, couldn’t be arsed to listening to his woe is me shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just read the article in the Mail about CH. One of his friends sat awake next to his bed for ten hours in one of those uncomfortable chairs. If that were Fakey in the hospital bed he doesn't have a single friend who would do that for him. Not one. And I bet that thought ran through his mind too as he read Chris' post.

Shocked he's in Glasgow! How the duck does he have the brass neck to just bowl into the theatre after yet more skiving for a week? Bet you could cut the atmosphere backstage with a knife. They must all hate his guts, producers, cast and crew.

• Heart
---

View attachment 2777316
Fucks sake, why bother. For 2 shows .
Hope he's been bollocked by the management.
---
Perhaps he went out of MasterChef first round, that's why he's turned up, he's at a loose end ..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Really looks like he's been suffering with his 'mental health' doesn't he? What a lying scumbag. 🤬

Still has the energy to put somebody down there. If was Neil Hurst, I'd have told him to duck off. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh my god he’s such a pathetic little pussy!

Why is he the only one filming as well with his cast mates, it’s like he’s saying look tattle my cast mates do love me and we are one big happy family.

Wonder if the bosses at TFM have told him to get his tiny dick up Glasgow or he’s gone.

He needs to get a bleeping grip and get into the real world, his behaviour is not normal at all for a 35 year old. I blame his stupid haggered old Mum for enabling this vile behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sick
He needs to get a bleeping grip and get into the real world, his behaviour is not normal at all for a 35 year old. I blame his stupid haggered old Mum for enabling this vile behaviour.
Honestly, there's nobody to blame now but him, imo. I know she panders to him, which is ridiculous.
He is an adult, and it's well past the time for him to take responsibility for his own behaviour.

Reactions: 16
Honestly, there's nobody to blame now but him, imo. I know she panders to him, which is ridiculous.
He is an adult, and it's well past the time for him to take responsibility for his own behaviour.
I totally agree however she does not help.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So down he had time to film himself dancing like a bleep.And yeah he once again played the mental health card to get out of work.This prick really pushes my buttons and I truly hate people like him.Looked happy this morning and like everyone has said he really is the lowest kind of person ever.

• Heart
I wonder if TFm billboard says actors can sub out of they get a tv show 😂 id be pissed if I’d booked to see him, illness etc is understandable but this was not due to unforeseen circumstances he must have had maserchef for a good while

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe he’s gone to Glasgow for 1 day. Further proof he was obviously given Tues-Fri off for other ‘work’ but expected back for the Saturday shows. I wonder what the people who have been filming with him this week, think about him giving the impression his mental health has been so bad the last few days he’s been unable to function?
I read somewhere MC was being filmed in Birmingham this year so I still reckon he’s been at mummys this week cos hers is closer to there than Colchester and Scunthorpe is definitely nearer to Glasgow than his is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sell out oh duck off trying to make out they are all there for you hardly considering how much you bunk off twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh duck off you prick. You're the sell-out and not in a good way.

429450091_273062452490475_1780799893332062648_n.jpg

---
I can't get up the seats for the matinee performance now but I bet it wasn't sold out. There's still tickets for tonight too.

I bet he wishes his cancelled One Night in Scunthorpe had a queue like that. 😂

Screenshot_20240224-165435~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.