Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔SHARK 😆 🤣 😂 well he has the TEETH for it...Haven't had a good laugh for ages 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d be more concerned about what sort of people had started allegedly following me if my whole content was of a young child 🤢
Gotta pimp out the money maker, may as well hang a sign saying paedos welcome here. They make me sick

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
All that begging for Celebrity Traitors won't be getting him anywhere if this is the calibre they're after. 😂😂🤪

Theyre also after the likes of the Wagatha Christie pair, Gary Lineker and Matt Hancock.

Sucks to be jakenob doesn't it mate! 🤣😜

1000016752.jpg

• Haha
How sweet did Leo look in his avengers dress up it’s so nice to see him in normal kids things rather than over sized beige tit.
I felt so sorry for him on his birthday it was again all about them and not their son. They have failed him massively 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Letting Tattle know he had a good birthday. He didn’t though did he you massive massive twit.

Noticed a while back that he doesn’t follow Fred’s step mum on insta even though her and Sophie seem fairly friendly. Now obviously this would be normal but he follows every Tom, Dick and Harry on insta and reckons they all co parent really well. Bet they can’t stand him either.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Stop filtering the duck out of yours and your son’s face!
Thinks it’s perfectly normal to use filters on a 3 year old for the aesthetic but doesn’t see the need to get his son’s haircut which is constantly in his eyes and all over his face. They can’t seriously think it looks cute? I’ve said it before but it astounds me how a child that has 2 parents with the vanity and the self obsession with their own looks, is happy for their kid to look so scruffy and unkempt 95% of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can expect another post with the awful liz and Julie by the end of the day😳Thank god he’s away from today as that poor child needs a break from his excessive filming.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When flaps first met fakey I bet her friends and family were impressed she’d blagged someone “famous”. Later down the line they realised other girls he dated had dodged a bullet and flaps was well and truly stuck with him once she got pregnant. I bet they’ve clocked him and realise that he’s useless. She spends time with friends and holidays with them, she spends time with family and visits her sister in america but fakey is never included, is it because he doesn’t want to be or because he’s not popular with them?

His working schedule isn’t too busy that he can’t find time to go to America with her occasionally or have a visit to Norfolk on a weekend with her Dad. His schedule isn’t back to back.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Pulling out the "content" again. That kid really does needs help.

"Did you have a nice birthday? How old was you?"

Leo's reply: "4"

He doesn't even know how old he is".

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
His instagram is like a documentary of every inch of his life. It’s really sad that how much time he sits on the sofa with Leo simply looking in to a phone. Even if he did an activity with Leo it would be documented. He’s not naturally able to do anything with him that is remotely interesting. Why doesn’t he take him to feed the ducks or to the play park. Proves how addicted he is to the phone.

So Flapz was obviously complicit in the cake biting because the gormless witch took a photo. Very obvious that Freddie wasn't there either.

View attachment 2782797
View attachment 2782798View attachment 2782799
View attachment 2782800
View attachment 2782801
Maris biting the cake cos he has learnt from his dad not to share with others. I know he is young but they should be teaching him it isn’t right as others will eat from it😂😂. I can just imagine him in nursery not sharing. It starts early.
---
Stop filtering the duck out of yours and your son’s face!
Yes but the filter couldn’t remove the suitcases under Fakey’s eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pulling out the "content" again. That kid really does needs help.

"Did you have a nice birthday? How old was you?"

Leo's reply: "4"

He doesn't even know how old he is".

View attachment 2782943
View attachment 2782944
Why would he even put that video up. I’m being to wonder if there’s something behind him keep putting these videos up where spud is clearly struggling. Maybe like Flappy when she’s doing her ‘skincare’, he is hoping a private medical professional will offer their services for free? I just don’t know why otherwise he’s so willing to keep showing people just how underdeveloped his son is for his age 🙁

• Heart
Spot the difference 🤡🎂 whole cake then a missing portion just for fakey then getting the little sod to bite it again just for another photo - absolutely disgusting parenting they should both be ashamed of themselves

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Spot the difference 🤡🎂 whole cake then a missing portion just for fakey then getting the little sod to bite it again just for another photo - absolutely disgusting parenting they should both be ashamed of themselves
Good spot!!!!!!

They don’t teach boundaries or manners. They are creating a caveman child!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
When flaps first met fakey I bet her friends and family were impressed she’d blagged someone “famous”. Later down the line they realised other girls he dated had dodged a bullet and flaps was well and truly stuck with him once she got pregnant. I bet they’ve clocked him and realise that he’s useless. She spends time with friends and holidays with them, she spends time with family and visits her sister in america but fakey is never included, is it because he doesn’t want to be or because he’s not popular with them?

His working schedule isn’t too busy that he can’t find time to go to America with her occasionally or have a visit to Norfolk on a weekend with her Dad. His schedule isn’t back to back.
Exactly this. We know he can find time at the drop of a hat if a 5 min blink and you'll miss it TV opportunity comes up, yet he can't holiday with her family or even have anything to do with them on Spuds birthday or christmas etc. They definitely hate him! Just to echo what you've all said..what an absolutely tit birthday for a 3 year old. So many reels, stories and posts etc of nothing. Can't even spend his kids birthday without being on his phone and documenting it all for his tena huns. Glad some of then are seeing sense and deserting him. Boring, vain, self obsessed prick who lives his life for social media! Really hope he has a wake up call soon and regrets pimping his kid and half kid out for every fucker to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They are awful parents, he gets no discipline whatsoever, he has no boundaries either. Fakey does nothing except film him and put it online for all to see how behind Leo is☹
Zelda might be an old bag, but at least when she has Leo he looks nicely dressed and has his hair out of his face. They actually get down and play with him aswell.

Fakey looks like tit even with a honey filter🤭🤭🤭 eye bag central

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The day is coming when one of the zilch listers gets their kid snatched from either nursery/school/home
The information put out by them in desperation to be famous will lead some bleeping fruit loop right to their door.
And don't bother about the wailing, you brought it on yourselves...
---
Jake's audition for SHARK!...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Take note you two utter Colchester fucktards and stop whoring out your children on social media.

This is truly vile. 🤢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.