Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take note you two utter Colchester fucktards and stop whoring out your children on social media.

This is truly vile. 🤢

View attachment 2783125
It’s bleeping horrifying and you’ve got these cunts, plus others, posting pics of their kids in the bath, in just their nappies, etc…. just to get likes off of a bunch of strangers to make them feel validated 😡 I can see in the future a lot of these instacunts having no relationships with their kids once they’re grown up because of the way their parents have used them purely for their own means 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Flaps following more tour operators😳Keep begging as from April your husband is unemployed and clearly no one is knocking on her door to do any decent paid work👌

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I notice he’s starting to share all his insta stuff on Tiktok again 🙄 Can’t believe he’s actually put on the post about Leo being his ‘absolute favourite’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Think it if you have to, don’t put it out there publicly. Also he’s changed the background music on it for Tiktok. Wonder why 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Flaps following more tour operators😳Keep begging as from April your husband is unemployed and clearly no one is knocking on her door to do any decent paid work👌
Absolute grifting bleep. 🤬
---
I notice he’s starting to share all his insta stuff on Tiktok again 🙄 Can’t believe he’s actually put on the post about Leo being his ‘absolute favourite’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Think it if you have to, don’t put it out there publicly. Also he’s changed the background music on it for Tiktok. Wonder why 😉
View attachment 2783160
bleeping prick. Obviously read the lyrics on here then. 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolute grifting bleep. 🤬
---

bleeping prick. Obviously read the lyrics on here then. 🤡
But won’t change it on his insta because he doesn’t want to lose all that engagement he got on it 🙄
---
The last one she’s started following is in the Bahamas and what a coincidence it was only this morning, the reality shark show was mentioned on here and that’s where it is being filmed 🙄 Maybe she manifesting it for Fakey. She gets yet another freebie holiday with the chance of him getting eaten by a shark 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Those two cunts get FAR too much help from the good people on here. They are both obviously reading on here & think they are being clever using the titbits of info. Like Fakey changing the highly inappropriate music from the reel of his son.

But here's what you can't change you dumb, ignorant pair. Most likely poor Freddie & Leo have had their images drawn into the dark Web of pedophilia. Using AI technology all sorts of vile distortions will have been committed.

Flaps blocked me for asking why is she showing Freddie in the bath one time - it was one of her crap ads. Good luck Flaps getting those images back any time never.

Good luck Fake getting poor Leo in filter lipstick & eye makeup back from the pervs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Afternoon All

So they took a 3 year old to a STEAK RESTAURANT for his birthday ? No friends ? Not even his brother who he clearly loves … what’s the bet he got that gifted.

This poor kid, because his parents are both desperate for fame (of any form) more so with PANTO BOY, he is a prop to them. Without that kid (or Freddie) NO ONE GIVES a duck aside from a handful of middle aged women (no young women, unless they have a hammock of teddy bears hanging above their bed & lost their virginity to a horse will find him remotely attractive) so they keep wheeling out the poor kid. They obviously don’t care he is getting negative feedback or what’s been said about him.

Let’s face it what would he post if Leo wasn’t there ? No one gives a duck about him laying in stagnant water or his tit contrived dances with VINEGAR TITS aka JAUNDICE (someone mentioned vinegar Vera from Salford, who I remember when I first move there, memories) … he’s got NOTHING.

No Craic, No originality, it’s always regurgitated tit he copies from others.

knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Afternoon All

So they took a 3 year old to a STEAK RESTAURANT for his birthday ? No friends ? Not even his brother who he clearly loves … what’s the bet he got that gifted.

This poor kid, because his parents are both desperate for fame (of any form) more so with PANTO BOY, he is a prop to them. Without that kid (or Freddie) NO ONE GIVES a duck aside from a handful of middle aged women (no young women, unless they have a hammock of teddy bears hanging above their bed & lost their virginity to a horse will find him remotely attractive) so they keep wheeling out the poor kid. They obviously don’t care he is getting negative feedback or what’s been said about him.

Let’s face it what would he post if Leo wasn’t there ? No one gives a duck about him laying in stagnant water or his tit contrived dances with VINEGAR TITS aka JAUNDICE (someone mentioned vinegar Vera from Salford, who I remember when I first move there, memories) … he’s got NOTHING.

knob.
Lost their virginity to a horse 😂😂😂⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
** NO ONE GIVES a duck aside from a handful of middle aged women (no young women, unless they have a hammock of teddy bears hanging above their bed & lost their virginity to a horse will find him remotely attractive**

I'm dead katewinsletsknee💀💀😂😂

• Haha
The gram is saturated with people like the quickendens, there is nothing unique about them. His claim to fame was years and years ago, he had a huge platform and despite that opportunity it created a few other opportunities but it’s not made him a household name.
They don’t have originality with their home hence the home account not taking off, there’s nothing original about her decor, how she styles the house, there are some truely stunning homes on the gram which show creativity and vision. There are fashion accounts with people oozing style and buying pieces that are incredible. Again, she’s an influencer that copies others, nothing is original, and more often than not she’ll flog something to her followers because it’s gifted. The authentic accounts are those that pay for stuff themselves, rarely receive gifts and don’t do ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Zero amount of freebies or money could make me sell my children online for the www to see, they’re sick in the head

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So do we think he’ll manage a full week in Newcastle or has he got other ‘work’ lined up so he’s got an excuse to bin it off again? The fact the tour has a weeks break next week, maybe he’ll manage the full five days without moaning about being ill or his mental health being bad. Somehow I doubt it 😂
Wonder if he’s stopping at Zelda’s. She’s only an hour and a half from where he is, so I suppose it depends if he managed to grift a hotel or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If he was on masterchef how quick do those things film, 5 days seems quick 🧐

Edited to add while the prick is quiet I’m going down the Kate Middleton deep dives on twitter, Zelda would have a field day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If he was on masterchef how quick do those things film, 5 days seems quick 🧐

Edited to add while the prick is quiet I’m going down the Kate Middleton deep dives on twitter, Zelda would have a field day 😂😂😂
Gregg Wallace is filming this week but not sure it’s for masterchef. Would imagine it depends on how far somebody goes in the competition and whether it’s filmed in a block or over a period of time. It doesn’t normally air until August and there’s 20 contestants usually, so filming could go on over the next few months?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Gregg Wallace is filming this week but not sure it’s for masterchef. Would imagine it depends on how far somebody goes in the competition and whether it’s filmed in a block or over a period of time. It doesn’t normally air until August and there’s 20 contestants usually, so filming could go on over the next few months?
Ahh thank you, anything for more time off TFM eh 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im a bit behind, did anything come of the supposed kiss photo of jake and another guy?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Spot the difference 🤡🎂 whole cake then a missing portion just for fakey then getting the little sod to bite it again just for another photo - absolutely disgusting parenting they should both be ashamed of themselves
That’s vile 🤢🤢
live never let my kids do that at most cut some off and the kids out it in the child’s birthday who it is face but never done that 🤢🤢 scruffs

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Afternoon All

knob.
It wouldn’t surprise me if it was gifted, Becki Jones has had loads of freebies there!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.