Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Full Monty Instagram page have this afternoon taken down the Glasgow post with all the negative comments about him on. Do you reckon he’s been crying to their social media team 😂
Let’s see if they dare use him for their Newcastle one this week 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So do we think he’ll manage a full week in Newcastle or has he got other ‘work’ lined up so he’s got an excuse to bin it off again? The fact the tour has a weeks break next week, maybe he’ll manage the full five days without moaning about being ill or his mental health being bad. Somehow I doubt it 😂
Wonder if he’s stopping at Zelda’s. She’s only an hour and a half from where he is, so I suppose it depends if he managed to grift a hotel or not.
He probably will stay at mummy's if he's been having a bad time, she can give him the attention he craves. He'll be ringing her up to make sure his cup of tea is ready for when he gets home every night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope Freddie’s birthday is better, couldn’t be much worse right? 😂
You’re joking aren’t you Freddie will be lucky to get a card and that will probably only be because Flaps has an IG advert Leo is the golden child in the Fakey & Flaps household.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The Full Monty Instagram page have this afternoon taken down the Glasgow post with all the negative comments about him on. Do you reckon he’s been crying to their social media team 😂
Let’s see if they dare use him for their Newcastle one this week 🙄😂
Well they have and look who’s commentated already 😂😂😂 let’s see if that stays up 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why does he look like he is holding in a fart in that FM pic of him holing up the venue name?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You’re joking aren’t you Freddie will be lucky to get a card and that will probably only be because Flaps has an IG advert Leo is the golden child in the Fakey & Flaps household.
Thank god he has his dad and step mum to bring some calmness to his life
---
Well they have and look who’s commentated already 😂😂😂 let’s see if that stays up 🤭
God bless fake potato speaking truth! 👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I did giggle when I saw this post on Newcastle Theatre Royal Insta! ‘Extremely sought after’.

IMG_4665.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Lol@ sought after.Who the duck would want that creep looking back at you🤣🤣So he made it to Newcastle and let’s see how many rave reviews he posts saying how great he is🤣🤣At least poor Leo will get a break👍That child is now a phone addict like his pathetic dad😳He actually looks straight into the phone now as prick films him so much😡😡

• Sad
Are people gonna use the cardboard cut out for the fire to keep warm? It’s all it’s good for 😂😂

Him advertising Katie Loxton, I sense a scam giveaway 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are people gonna use the cardboard cut out for the fire to keep warm? It’s all it’s good for 😂😂

Him advertising Katie Loxton, I sense a scam giveaway 🧐🧐
Only way he gets her a mothers day present is if it’s free or a paid ad 😂 Fred’s not good enough to use for a Mothers Day ad but can be used for all the other crap they advertise 😡 Anyway I would have thought Katie Loxton was a bit basic for the ‘Chanel/LV/Gucci/YSL’ Quickendens to be using 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His instagram is like a documentary of every inch of his life. It’s really sad that how much time he sits on the sofa with Leo simply looking in to a phone. Even if he did an activity with Leo it would be documented. He’s not naturally able to do anything with him that is remotely interesting. Why doesn’t he take him to feed the ducks or to the play park. Proves how addicted he is to the phone.
You know what! Even just a little walk with Maris around their area would be enough. He’s literally mostly on the sofa with the kid. Flapz does all the heavy lifting but that’s the life she chose. We only know half of it which can only be the explanation for why her entire family blanks Fakey. It’s not normal that we only see them with Zelda but never with Flapz’s family.

• Heart
He probably will stay at mummy's if he's been having a bad time, she can give him the attention he craves. He'll be ringing her up to make sure his cup of tea is ready for when he gets home every night 😂
and she can wipe his piss off the toilet seat. Filthy prick. 🤢
---
Why does he look like he is holding in a fart in that FM pic of him holing up the venue name?
His Anusol pessary has started melting. 😂
---
So he managed to get there then after his 'breakdown' last week?

429844577_367808189350567_4341387694368228543_n.jpg

---
Oh my Christ, this advert is so awful. I cringed inside out.

Who the duck did the aerial shot of their hobbit house? I had to rewatch that several times. 😂😂

---
I noticed the Ring Doorbell on the front. Obviously her pathetic fairy story about a burglar locking himself in the bathroom didn't work then?

I absolutely detest that pot-holed, pan-faced, begging witch. As for him, we obviously give that wankstain too much information. 💯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I noticed the Ring Doorbell on the front. Obviously her pathetic fairy story about a burglar locking himself in the bathroom didn't work then?
She was obviously after some free security and the best she could get was the bell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.