Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im a bit behind, did anything come of the supposed kiss photo of jake and another guy?
No babe because I don’t want my source to get sacked ☹ i think anyone could of found out where the venue was, it’s tit because I’d love to share it I just love tattle so much I can’t risk being kicked off hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 22
With 880 likes 👍 seems no one wants any crap that they are trying to sell👍So funny that everything he does is utter tit👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Patronising twit! Did flaps film him🤔🤔🤔🤔
Why is he saying this is an ‘ad’? It’s pretty obvious he’s just muscled in on her one. He always get involved in her ads. That’s probably why she barely gets any now 🤭. No way has Katie Loxton paid for both of them to advertise. He’s just doing it to try and showcase his ‘presenting’ skills or lack of 🙄😂
---
With 880 likes 👍 seems no one wants any crap that they are trying to sell👍So funny that everything he does is utter tit👍
and that’s 880 likes between them 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She was obviously after some free security and the best she could get was the bell 😂
Its a bit pointless having the RING door bell so low down…. you cant see whos at the door unless the person is about 3 foot tall 🤦🏻‍♀️ they cant do anything right 🙄
Only way he gets her a mothers day present is if it’s free or a paid ad 😂 Fred’s not good enough to use for a Mothers Day ad but can be used for all the other crap they advertise 😡 Anyway I would have thought Katie Loxton was a bit basic for the ‘Chanel/LV/Gucci/YSL’ Quickendens to be using 🙄😂
Ive never heard of Katie Loxton?? Had a nose on the website there and it looks like the cheap version of Kate Spade 😂 and seems more suited for Zelda if you ask me? although I imagine all the insta huns grift a ‘personalised’ bag! It must be ‘personalised’ as the huns love personalised luggage but not bags surly?? Id be scarlet if my friend showed up with a personalised bag of any sort 🤭
---
Patronising twit! Did flaps film him🤔🤔🤔🤔
Ive only just seen this 😆😆 what did she get on her personalised bag? This alleged ‘ad’ seems a bit more professional for Flaps to manage, she can only film him doing ads in a park dressed as a mosquito 🦟

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Nothing says I put a lot of time thought and effort into the present for the woman who gave me my child(content) like a paid for ad that you can get personalised but didn't bother because she'll be flogging it on vinted a few weeks when the gas bill comes in!
We had a wander up to our local at the weekend and a friend of mines granddaughter was there with her parents,never met the child before but I recognised her from the amount of pictures her parents posted that her nan had shared.i knew her name the clubs she goes to the dogs name her favourite meal how it actually was scarey to think how easy it would be for anyone to convince that child thy knew them.

Still no sign of zelda it's getting odd now

Reactions: 23
Why is he saying this is an ‘ad’? It’s pretty obvious he’s just muscled in on her one. He always get involved in her ads. That’s probably why she barely gets any now 🤭. No way has Katie Loxton paid for both of them to advertise. He’s just doing it to try and showcase his ‘presenting’ skills or lack of 🙄😂
---

and that’s 880 likes between them 😂😂😂
I genuinely don’t know Katie Loxton is! Forgive me, I’m above the age of 55! I could google but tattle friends will tell me x

Still no sign of zelda it's getting odd now
Am guessing she’s on holiday and was sensible and didn’t tell the www unlike flappy😂 she’s still liking pics so she’s been online, if anything was wrong fake would be using it for content #prayformum

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If he was on masterchef how quick do those things film, 5 days seems quick 🧐

Edited to add while the prick is quiet I’m going down the Kate Middleton deep dives on twitter, Zelda would have a field day 😂😂😂
Just seen this. Sounds like CM has already finished filming so unless he’s progressed, I’d say so has he. Let’s hope the reason for his fake MH episode last week was because he went out in the first round 🤞🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Glad they didn’t get gifted anything for Leo this year.Other than his dress up outfits they really didn’t make much effort.Her begging for clothes went unanswered to👌So pleased that these two begs are getting to realise how no one is interested in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm still not over him crying troll and tagging your man's father in law. Everytime I think about it I near wet myself 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Just seen this. Sounds like CM has already finished filming so unless he’s progressed, I’d say so has he. Let’s hope the reason for his fake MH episode last week was because he went out in the first round 🤞🏻
I was hoping that’s exactly what has happened 👏🏻

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.