Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has definitely had their credit card out again this week 🙄 nearly 1,000 new ‘followers’ since Sunday. Yep exploiting your child’s birthday and making a bad job on a ‘dancing’ reel, makes loads of ‘people’ want to start following you. It’s actually beyond embarrassing the desperation to stay above the 1 million mark 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
'Like Lola from Copacabana' has proper done me in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Me too🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀
---
Someone has definitely had their credit card out again this week 🙄 nearly 1,000 new ‘followers’ since Sunday. Yep exploiting your child’s birthday and making a bad job on a ‘dancing’ reel, makes loads of ‘people’ want to start following you. It’s actually beyond embarrassing the desperation to stay above the 1 million mark 🤢
Should have spent that money on his kids birthday instead, tight bleep🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m sure if Matt was ill prick would be dropping hints.Remember when Leo’s nursery teacher died he did a pity post in his hot tub.Hopefully someone told Zelda how ridiculous her boring daily soap scoops are and shes sulking🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That bleep hangs out of a lot of people. I bet his tiny carrot cock is full of bleeping disease.

Note to Squidward: You ain't getting Oompah Loompah no. 2 anytime soon because 'Willy Wonka' ain't in the building love. He's hanging out of the arse of some TWINKIE he met on Grindr love.

Cry Squidward cry. Go cry to daddy. You've got to be careful though because you're one of what EIGHT/NINE siblings...? Bet they're all gormless looking too. Where were they at the wedding?

Inbred cunts.

---
bleeping prick. 🤢

It’s giving Paul Breech

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m all for following your dreams but the fact is only a small percentage make it big. Neither have any talent nor are they likeable. They have a marriage (even though it’s clearly a sham), a child together and a house. They need to prioritise financial stability and the children. I’d rather go and work than be worrying that no cash was regularly coming in and have to grift for stuff.

I think in the long run they need to split. It seems they go back together when she was pregnant and it’s clear that it’s not working. Raising a child can test even the strongest of couples who really love each other. Jake, I think is gay and it would be kinder to himself and everyone else if he just came out. duck of Zelda doesn’t like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think flaps isn’t posting as no one is offering her any paid ads.She honestly needs to rethink what she wants out of life.Washed up husband who is so lazy and loves working as he calls it away from his family.At just 30 does she think begging is going to pay the bills.To many z listers who are younger and more popular around for either of them to ever get well paid ads.

Reactions: 22
Do IGers lose followers if they don't post anything for a long time? Zelda got quite snippy after her last gap in reels at people who didn't have the patience to wait for her. Flaps's 'Guyyyys, lovelies, angels, beauts...' will be wilting in their droves with no updates about her open pores & feet like a battered skate wing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Do IGers lose followers if they don't post anything for a long time? Zelda got quite snippy after her last gap in reels at people who didn't have the patience to wait for her. Flaps's 'Guyyyys, lovelies, angels, beauts...' will be wilting in their droves with no updates about her open pores & feet like a battered skate wing.
I think the only reason they lose followers is people start unfollowing if they’re not posting. I saw an ‘influencer’ last week begging for people to interact with her because she reckons if you don’t, insta have started taking followers off her. Personally I think she said this just to up her engagement because I don’t personally interact with some accounts I follow but I’m still following them.
She has lost followers but not many considering how long it’s been since she posted anything. She can just get her son to show her how to buy some if she’s bothered 😉

Attachments

• Heart
When will he realise that how many followers he has doesn’t have any bearing on the work he gets. Buying followers is such a waste of his money. 💵

Reactions: 19
When will he realise that how many followers he has doesn’t have any bearing on the work he gets. Buying followers is such a waste of his money. 💵
He has definitely had a lot less insta work since he bought his way to a million followers and the ads he’s had, none of them have been big brands as such. It’s totally a status thing with him. He thinks having a million followers makes him look popular. You can imagine everytime he meets a fellow z lister with fewer followers than he’s got, he asks them purposely about their following, already knowing they’ve got less than him cos he’s started following and stalking them straight away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the only reason they lose followers is people start unfollowing if they’re not posting. I saw an ‘influencer’ last week begging for people to interact with her because she reckons if you don’t, insta have started taking followers off her. Personally I think she said this just to up her engagement because I don’t personally interact with some accounts I follow but I’m still following them.
She has lost followers but not many considering how long it’s been since she posted anything. She can just get her son to show her how to buy some if she’s bothered 😉
How the duck has Zelda got 84k followers 🤣 Whats going on with this ‘Katie Hoxton’ ad/giveaway? He did an ‘ad’ and she’s doing a giveaway??? what’s all that about??

Last edited:
  • Haha
He’s not normal the way he follows every Tom, Dick & Harry on insta. He’s started following a young actor today who went to see TFM last night. Like when he started following Danny & Dani Dyer after they went to watch Danny Hatchard the other week, he’s done the same with this lad who was there supporting someone else in the cast. bleeping weird behaviour. Has he had anyone go watch him apart from Polly, Flappy, Zelda and Chris Hughes? and none of them have been more than once 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
🐔Hope Doormatt is OK. Unlike Zelda to be away from her job at presenting the soap rundowns (self appointed) ....
He's probably left her 😃😃😆😆
---
" feet like battered skate wings " Hahahahahaaaaa 😆😆😆😆💀💀💀
---
How the duck has Zelda got 84k followers 🤣 Whats going on with this ‘Katie Hoxton’ ad/giveaway? He did an ‘ad’ and she’s doing a giveaway??? what’s all that about??
😃😃 she's got 11 followers & 83,989 bought bots 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He seems to like hanging around the hotel carpark. I may go for a stroll later see if I can see him loitering. ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.