Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I see he's got his corridor friends set up again for the back ground plinky plonky.

This is on a cringe factor Warp 11, my feet are curling in embarrassment for him. Is this a plaintive beg to Flaps to forgive him or is he angling for some dodgy Celebs sing in the corridor reality shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion #98

Screeching away on a corridor floor, just shut it you muppet, you're an absolute bore!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Course it’s dedicated to his dad 🤦‍♀️
Here we go again 😴😴😴 Puts it on his stories hours ago, decides he’s not got enough attention from doing that, so adds his dad to the equation and puts it as a reel. bleeping grief thieving attention seeking bleep 🤬
---
He’ll be creaming himself with the comments on his tiktok reel of his ‘singing’ 🙄 I reckon that’s why he’s now put it on his Instagram. Sad bleep is liking all the comments as well

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
He’ll be creaming himself with the comments on his tiktok reel of his ‘singing’ 🙄 I reckon that’s why he’s now put it on his Instagram. Sad bleep is liking all the comments as well
Are TikTok people tone deaf? 😂😂

Isn’t it nice not having 18 million aff links and face shot from flappy 👏👏 did we finally defeat her? 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wiki Ref: 29/02/24

Evacuated yet again by another hotel he's staying in. At this point, it wouldn't surprise us if he's setting the fire alarms off for content and attention! 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did he actually re film the story to add in his wiping his snotty nose on his hand or did I just miss it?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So if she took her overpriced cap to America to film a ad can she claim it as work and put the flights through her books ?

How longs zelda been gone now must be nearly a fortnight.

They're dropping like flies, Jake take a ticket

• Haha
Here we go again 😴😴😴 Puts it on his stories hours ago, decides he’s not got enough attention from doing that, so adds his dad to the equation and puts it as a reel. bleeping grief thieving attention seeking bleep 🤬
---
Someone should put this on X so we can see what the comments would be like😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not even 2,000 likes in three hours oh dear fakey everyone clearly sick of your grief thieving

• Haha
Not even 2,000 likes in over 3 hours so definitely not got him the engagement he wanted/was expecting from that reel 😂 get ready for him to ramp it up this week. Photo of dad/brother? struggling with MH/anxiety again? or a few days away with Flappy (& possibly Leo) on his week off? Well unless he’s got loads of TV work lined up next week 😉
---
Not even 2,000 likes in three hours oh dear fakey everyone clearly sick of your grief thieving
Great minds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the likes on his new singing post, ofcours the dead have had to make an appearance. He lives for them likes, sad prick

He’ll definitely be loving the comments. How many times does one person want to/need to hear that their dad/brother would be so proud of them 🙄 It’s tragic that a 35 year old ‘man’ that lost his dad 16 years ago still courts attention from it 🤦🏻‍♀️ 16 years of grief thieving and he’ll still be doing it for the next 16 years and beyond. He lives for the sympathy/pity and more importantly (to him) social media engagement he gets from it 😡. I’d like to know why him murdering a song would make his dad proud? Would his dad be proud the fact he constantly uses his and his brothers deaths when he’s not getting enough attention? Would he be proud the way he plasters his young son all over social media? Would he be proud that he uses any excuse not to parent himself? Would he be proud that he puts himself above everyone else all the time at the expense of his family? I highly doubt it.
He’s not bothered by insta engagement but watch him share this yet again on his stories today desperately trying to improve on his measly 3,000 likes. Keep using your dad Fakey. It just confirms everything we think and say about you is spot on 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He’ll definitely be loving the comments. How many times does one person want to/need to hear that their dad/brother would be so proud of them 🙄 It’s tragic that a 35 year old ‘man’ that lost his dad 16 years ago still courts attention from it 🤦🏻‍♀️ 16 years of grief thieving and he’ll still be doing it for the next 16 years and beyond. He lives for the sympathy/pity and more importantly (to him) social media engagement he gets from it 😡. I’d like to know why him murdering a song would make his dad proud? Would his dad be proud the fact he constantly uses his and his brothers deaths when he’s not getting enough attention? Would he be proud the way he plasters his young son all over social media? Would he be proud that he uses any excuse not to parent himself? Would he be proud that he puts himself above everyone else all the time at the expense of his family? I highly doubt it.
He’s not bothered by insta engagement but watch him share this yet again on his stories today desperately trying to improve on his measly 3,000 likes. Keep using your dad Fakey. It just confirms everything we think and say about you is spot on 👍🏻
It’s “emosh”, don’t we all know. I listened to his horrific rendition of Monsters and I don’t know how he had the nerve to post it to Social Media. He is brave. I burst out laughing with the way he was twisting his manky mouth trying to find the right key😂😂. He obviously hears something different.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.