Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be honest, if these two cunts had split up, he'd be hitailing it to the sidebar of shame to sell the "exclusive" story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He really thinks he’s a good singer doesn’t he? and the facial expressions he does 🤢 Who videos themselves in a corridor murdering a song on camera 🙄 I’m just surprised there hasn’t been another dance reel yet. We all know it’s coming…..
---
No need to thank me for sharing for anyone in the blocked club. You’re welcome 😉😂
🐔 duck me that blew the wax out of my ears..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have so many questions about the murder of mamma Mia video.

Is he on a hospital floor? Would make sense as looks in pain.

Why does he look 59?

Is he lip syncing? His lips don’t move in time.

Is the wet floor sign because he is a bleeping Melt?

If he really was singing, why did nobody in those rooms come out and put him out of his misery by using said sign and applying to the side of the head at force.

Confused.com

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s Fred’s birthday on the 8th and no begging yet from flaps.Nice not to see Leo being used this week👍But he’s got a week off after today so going to be full on filming that poor child all day long😡Hopefully flaps has realised what a waste of space idiot is and decided to walk away👍But very much doubt it as she’s as fame hungry as him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s Fred’s birthday on the 8th and no begging yet from flaps.Nice not to see Leo being used this week👍But he’s got a week off after today so going to be full on filming that poor child all day long😡Hopefully flaps has realised what a waste of space idiot is and decided to walk away👍But very much doubt it as she’s as fame hungry as him.
I find it so weird that people are so invested in what a stranger’s (not very interesting or cute) child is doing. It’s usually on or around the sofa as well so not even an interesting location. Gail isn’t funny and is obviously a bit delayed, I’d rather watch paint dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right where it comes to the wedding ring, I’m of the opinion you don’t have to wear a ring to prove you’re married. I rarely wear mine to be fair. Difference is with these two, she publicly made a real thing about him having a wedding ring and him having to wear it. Now I know some blokes don’t find rings comfortable and if you’re a gym person, it’s actually dangerous to wear a ring when you’re doing weights, etc.. but for somebody like him who is the Poundland version of Mr T, he can’t use that as an excuse. Personally I think they both purposely leave their rings off to cause speculation because when they do it they make a point of showing their left hands off. They’ve both been quiet on insta this week (barring him on Leo’s birthday 🙄) but I’m sure there’s a narrative for that somewhere. They’ll make a point of doing something together this week and think they’ve got one over us because we’re speculating about their relationship. Whatever they do, I still believe their marriage is a sham. Any PDAs forthcoming don’t prove any different. Look at his ‘mate’ Marcel. Him and his skanky wife are forever putting on a show on social media and look what has now come out about her this week 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder if he will be presenting at the Brit awards tonight?????
---
Right where it comes to the wedding ring, I’m of the opinion you don’t have to wear a ring to prove you’re married. I rarely wear mine to be fair. Difference is with these two, she publicly made a real thing about him having a wedding ring and him having to wear it. Now I know some blokes don’t find rings comfortable and if you’re a gym person, it’s actually dangerous to wear a ring when you’re doing weights, etc.. but for somebody like him who is the Poundland version of Mr T, he can’t use that as an excuse. Personally I think they both purposely leave their rings off to cause speculation because when they do it they make a point of showing their left hands off. They’ve both been quiet on insta this week (barring him on Leo’s birthday 🙄) but I’m sure there’s a narrative for that somewhere. They’ll make a point of doing something together this week and think they’ve got one over us because we’re speculating about their relationship. Whatever they do, I still believe their marriage is a sham. Any PDAs forthcoming don’t prove any different. Look at his ‘mate’ Marcel. Him and his skanky wife are forever putting on a show on social media and look what has now come out about her this week 🙄
Totally agree. All done for click, like and "r u ok Hun".
What a bleeping sad existence.

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s had no so called work since November last year👍Bet money is tight in that household as they spent loads on themselves.Dfs 🛋 were not gifted and I reckon they got buy now pay in four years on them🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if he will be presenting at the Brit awards tonight?????
---

Totally agree. All done for click, like and "r u ok Hun".
What a bleeping sad existence.
Remember that year he sat at home saying how he’d never go to the Brits and these people getting private boxes were stupid and what a waste of money it was. Then certain people he always sucks up to whenever he sees them, were there in a private box and he suddenly went mute after that 😂 As if he’d turn down an invite to a box if asked. He wouldn’t turn down an invite if he had to sit in the car park 🙄 The OK event him & Flappy went to last year is on Monday so let’s see if they’ve been invited to that this year. I hope so. Their red carpet appearances always give us a good laugh and a few extra thread pages 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What’s come out about her?

Reactions: 14
She’s been sexting and sending nudes to some rapper in America. The messages have all been published online and she’s done a grovelling apology on her insta this morning 🤢
Haha where can we find these messages 😂??? Also does anyone know if the Christian Horney whatsapp leaks are on tattle? there is few different F1 threads and I can’t find them lol 😂
Back to F&F’s tragic life, remember they went to Marcels and Rebekas wedding in ‘Beirut’ 🤣🤣 that was a good thread or two! They stayed in a shithole two hours away from the wedding venue and he got attacked by a giant rat 😴 And Marcel didn’t even go to their sham wedding 😂😂😂

• Haha
Needs to go get herself a job.As if anyone is going to buy this tit for £25😳So poor Leo dressed in those awful clothes while in America so she can use him for her crap website😳😡
IMG_9505.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Haha where can we find these messages 😂??? Also does anyone know if the Christian Horney whatsapp leaks are on tattle? there is few different F1 threads and I can’t find them lol 😂
Back to F&F’s tragic life, remember they went to Marcels and Rebekas wedding in ‘Beirut’ 🤣🤣 that was a good thread or two! They stayed in a shithole two hours away from the wedding venue and he got attacked by a giant rat 😴 And Marcel didn’t even go to their sham wedding 😂😂😂
I seen some on secret celebrity gossip thread but they are tameeeee. Apparently there’s more on the geri thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There must be a new reality show about corridors we don’t know about, been hanging around in them for weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He looks like he’s trying to sneeze when he sings.
give it a rest, you couldn’t even get pub singer gig fakey

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.