Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That song best friend is literally an acapella version of 50 cents song. It is a song that is about a man and a woman having sex... over a video of his 3 year old son. This dumbbell just hears best friend and automatically thinks it's appropriate. That childhave no hope with him as their male role model honestly
He has form for this. He’s done Teenage Dream by Katy Perry and that Breakfast at Tiffany’s song too. Although he can maybe wheel that one out for Flaps.

Reactions: 15
How long before jakey dons a dress and a Farrah Fawcett-Majors syrup & announces that he's trans?😆😆
If it got him the attention he craves the bleep really would do it...
Amazed he hasn't come out yet, that would get him a few magazine covers and a spot with Growler Kelly...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A steakhouse I wonder which selfish prick chose that? He’s 3 why not just take him to McDonald’s oh yeah because so far the entire day hasn’t been about Leo it’s been about Mr Ego

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Miller and Carter for a 3 year olds birthday 🙈 What a day to remember! Have you bought him a cake you useless prick? Ah they actually make me angry.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
A steakhouse I wonder which selfish prick chose that? He’s 3 why not just take him to McDonald’s oh yeah because so far the entire day hasn’t been about Leo it’s been about Mr Ego
Miller & Carter don’t even have a typical kids menu either. It’s called a ‘younger persons’ menu and I would say is aimed more at school aged kids not 3 year olds 🙄 It’s always about the adults never about the kids in that family. He thinks showing them at a steak house makes them look as if they can afford more than a McDonalds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Miller & Carter with the kid dressed up like that? What a bunch of utter chavs. I highly doubt my favourite one we go to in Chigwell Row would even allow them in. I've seen young children in there before and they've always been well behaved and well dressed. Nothing like that shower of tit.

What a joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
After
A steak house for a three year old boy? Selfish twats! At least he’s got a cake - he’ll eat all no doubt🙄
Nobody there to celebrate with Leo - where is his brother, friends, grandparents, family to sing Happy Birthday its so sad.

Any its all about the Fakey show - #LeoforLikes 3rd anniversary

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Where the hell are the family/friends? Where's Flapz?

What a pathetic shitshow!

• Sad
  • Heart
What a sad sight, no mates, no family, but of course fakey is left, right, and centre of every single pathetic video. Are they so far stuck up their own asses that they can’t see what appalling parents they are 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Still total silence from Flapz. Very strange indeed. Is she even there? Has she left him?

Edit - sorry, just caught up and realised they're at a steakhouse. Ignore me :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
If there’s nobody other than them at the restaurant, what’s the point of taking the cake there? Oh to get noticed by other diners no doubt and draw attention to themselves 🙄
On a totally different note, I wonder if he’s been in touch with his ‘good mate’ Marcel as just seen that apparently he’s left his wife, cos she’s been sexting and sending nudes to another bloke 🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s not funny you twit teach him some bloody manners tell him no for once instead of carrying on filming and laughing

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I see on the sidebar of shame Stephen Bears fighting Chris Boyson.
Bet desperate Jake will want in on the action.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see on the sidebar of shame Stephen Bears fighting Chris Boyson.
Bet desperate Jake will want in on the action.
and it’s a Misfits event and he’s been tagging them constantly since his mma ‘fight’ 😂 imagine being overlooked for 2 total no marks like Bear and Boyson 🙄😂

• Haha
What's going on with Flapz? Why hasn't she posted? Why isn't he filming her? Why is she silent in the steakhouse videos? All we've seen of her today is her hand next to Leo when he's being a feral brat and biting the cake.

So many questions! :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank god he’s gone tomorrow as today was all about him as usual.Poor Leo no friends or a party just head filming him on repeat.Of course Leo happy as food is about the only thing he actually smiles about😳

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.