Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using spud as usual to explain his absence on social media! Has he come round to the fact he will always be a wannabe that never gets there🙄 imagine being a 35 year old and explaining that! I get MH, his is always worse when skeletor isn’t around!

Attachments

Reactions: 18
He is one selfish prick doing this when she goes away, determined to get the attention.
Incredible that he never feels like this when he has spud around for content isn’t it🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
WTF is that reel he’s just posted now? Again done his woe is me story to get the sympathy and then swiftly moves on to an attention seeking post hoping to get the comments saying how brave he is. I wish I could choose when my anxiety hits the way he does 🤬

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
WTF is that reel he’s just posted now? Again done his woe is me story to get the sympathy and then swiftly moves on to an attention seeking post hoping to get the comments saying how brave he is. I wish I could choose when my anxiety hits the way he does 🤬
Tagging Beyoncé like she’s going to give two shits!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh my christ. How vomit inducing watching him prance about in his skiddies🤢🤢 He pulls them down a bit to get his incontinent tena wearing huns back on side. There is nothing remotely attractive or likeable about him. Desperation does that to people.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Oh duck off you attention-seeking bleep using mental health as and when it suits. Nothing but an utter wankstain. 🤬

429719720_766639975006618_3941296694722899636_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Using spud as usual to explain his absence on social media! Has he come round to the fact he will always be a wannabe that never gets there🙄 imagine being a 35 year old and explaining that! I get MH, his is always worse when skeletor isn’t around!
He makes me sick! He needs to stop lying. He is Mr Sicknote. He always says he is missing the family but never goes on holiday with them. BS! Nothing wrong with his ‘mental health’, he is full blown cray cray, we all know that. He is hoping to up his engagement as his moist Tena Huns will DM him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The woe is me post 🤦‍♀️

IF and I mean a MASSIVE IF he has been struggling with his mh and has been filming master chef then the BBC must have duck all in regards to mh people on board to not pull him from the show

OR

Maybe he’s been on stand by all week couldn’t do FM and wasn’t needed on MC so the woe is me comes out
OR...
Master chef have fucked him off because of his constant clue dropping, and full monty have seriously bollocked him because of the negative shite about him on their Instagram page ..
And hopefully the cast have torn him a new hole as well.
---
Wonder how long it will be before he starts doxxing the comments on Instagram 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
bleeping silly bleep. He needs to grow up and stop behaving like a bleeping big girls blouse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I bleeping despise him he is a disgrace lying about mental health struggles to deflect from the fact he is a prick and has let people down and he doesn’t care because he wants his nasty mug on tv. There are still people on his post saying can’t wait to see you in Glasgow later as if the selfish lazy lying dick is going to drive all the way to Glasgow for one show? He has no commitment to anything least of all his fans and they’re the ones you need to keep on side the most no wonder he’s never had any success this year needs to see the absolute end of this bastard he deserves nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think he's ever gone more than about 10 days in any job, before baling out?

Woe is me etc

Always got a few bob for another tattoo, though ..........

Great big girls blouse

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hmmmmm, ‘MH’ issues all week but he still had time to film this crap, edit and then post.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The problem with these two , is they are both extremely lazy, entitled beyond belief, talentless and unlikeable.

They think begging/scrounging / grifting online IS work........

He thinks being online is somehow equatable to being IN work ........

His muvver enables him. She's away in bleeping cloud-cuckoo land , " addressing" people online with her problems of which bleeping wheelie bin to put out , or what's happening in a bleeping soap opera on tv? ..........

They are literally beyond parody, the lot of them.

He luvs the twinkle Boyz.
She's getting nothing.

But over and above ALL that .... is the fact that he bullies her oldest child , like the bleep that he is ....and their child has developmental issues that they COULDNT GIVE A duck ABOUT AS LONG AS HE BRINGS IN THE ONLINE CLICKS.

I bet they NEVER address it with him. The child is doomed to underdeveloped for the rest of its life.
They fail as parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But over and above ALL that .... is the fact that he bullies her oldest child , like the bleep that he is ....and their child has developmental issues that they COULDNT GIVE A duck ABOUT AS LONG AS HE BRINGS IN THE ONLINE CLICKS.

I bet they NEVER address it with him. The child is doomed to underdeveloped for the rest of its life.
They fail as parents.
Absolutely this. This is the worst aspect of the whole setup.
I am glad for Freddie that he has his other home to escape to, but it's rotten to see what he is subjected to by that creep, and his useless mother who never tells him to leave her child alone, and stop bullying him. 😡

My heart breaks for Leo. He is so obviously behind, developmentally. And what do they do? Oh yes, film him and put him on instagram for likes. It's so wrong and so sad. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So he can't perform in his paid job all week but can sit at home practising a Beyonce routine and then film himself doing said dance and post it on his insta.
They should sack him
bleeping outrageous
He is unreal

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
This is beyond bad. I watched a bit of the vid on another post on here and he isn’t in sync with the music. He can’t get anything right. You can tell he believes he has the best body as no need to post in his dirty draws.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I hope so. It would be the best gift to us😂.
It really would 😂 Not for one minute do I think he is on ITVs wish list for it anyway but by him moaning about his mental health so publicly online, he actually talks himself out of getting certain jobs I’d imagine. With care of duty being as strict as it is now, I can’t see a show like CBB taking the chance of using somebody who is forever bleating on about suffering with his mental health.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.