Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen Russell kanes beyonce vid he posted yesterday, its hilarious. Im guessing that's what jake was going for!!
He failed miserably then. There’s no comparison 😂 RK taking the piss, Fakey trying to look sexy 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh god he's at the Village Hotel. It used to be nice there but it's where all the chavs go for the weekend when their UC drops in.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh god he's at the Village Hotel. It used to be nice there but it's where all the chavs go for the weekend when their UC drops in.
Yes years ago it was lovely and had separate bar and restaurant now it’s one big sports bar. The day we went in and saw jägerbomb offers was when we realised it was aimed at the stag and hens staying for the weekend. Fakey usually gets free stays at the Village doesn’t he? It’s nowhere near the centre of town though it would have been ok if he’d stayed with Flaps and Dusty. There’s a pool there and when kids can swim they get the pool inflatables/toys out. Opposite there’s a lovely sundial and walk and that links to a country park. The beaches are only a few miles away too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Unless there are young lads in the play/panto he’s in, he only ever hangs out with the females. I’d imagine it’s because men think he’s a total dick and struggle to put up with his attention seeking ways all the time.
Giving serial rapist vibes in that photo the utter creep!!!

Reactions: 17
Doesn’t look like he made the list then 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've just seen something saying Christopher Eccleston is going in!? He's not mentioned on that list and seems too famous lol.. although I found another list and he wasn't on it but Louis Walsh and james Haskell, joey Essex and Sarah Dunn were. I've heard of them! Lol. I'd love Fakey to go in and get thumped by Haskell 🤣

• Haha
Does he set the fire alarm off for some content? 😂
I was just about to type the exact same words, Jazz. I honestly wouldn't put it past him. Perhaps he thinks when all the guests are at the fire assemby point someone will shout "Hey, is that Jake Quickenden?" and there'll be a stampede of fans asking for his autograph. It's wild to even consider that a man in his thirties would do this for attention and content but here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔Doesn't he look really old in that photo outside the hotel where the Aqua tenna ladies go 😆...

• Haha
  • Heart
Unless there are young lads in the play/panto he’s in, he only ever hangs out with the females. I’d imagine it’s because men think he’s a total dick and struggle to put up with his attention seeking ways all the time.
Stood at the back like the bleeping grim reaper...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just read the OK event that F&F went to last year, you know the one where they said they had an important meeting in London before they went 🤥 and then got changed into their eveningwear in public toilets, is taking place on 4 March in London. Do we think they’ve managed to get invited this year or after him pestering Simon Cowell and putting on his Instagram stories, has SC had him blacklisted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes years ago it was lovely and had separate bar and restaurant now it’s one big sports bar. The day we went in and saw jägerbomb offers was when we realised it was aimed at the stag and hens staying for the weekend. Fakey usually gets free stays at the Village doesn’t he? It’s nowhere near the centre of town though it would have been ok if he’d stayed with Flaps and Dusty. There’s a pool there and when kids can swim they get the pool inflatables/toys out. Opposite there’s a lovely sundial and walk and that links to a country park. The beaches are only a few miles away too.
I'm going to go for a drink and try and get a selfie with him ! X

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh and he’s got a million views now on that ‘dancing’ reel so get ready for him to mention it and share it again a few times 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.