Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Afternoon All

So they took a 3 year old to a STEAK RESTAURANT for his birthday ? No friends ? Not even his brother who he clearly loves … what’s the bet he got that gifted.

This poor kid, because his parents are both desperate for fame (of any form) more so with PANTO BOY, he is a prop to them. Without that kid (or Freddie) NO ONE GIVES a fuck aside from a handful of middle aged women (no young women, unless they have a hammock of teddy bears hanging above their bed & lost their virginity to a horse will find him remotely attractive) so they keep wheeling out the poor kid. They obviously don’t care he is getting negative feedback or what’s been said about him.

Let’s face it what would he post if Leo wasn’t there ? No one gives a fuck about him laying in stagnant water or his shit contrived dances with VINEGAR TITS aka JAUNDICE (someone mentioned vinegar Vera from Salford, who I remember when I first move there, memories) … he’s got NOTHING.

No Craic, No originality, it’s always regurgitated shit he copies from others.

knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

VC10

VIP Member
Look at him showing the grape is cut in half so we don't slabber 🤣

when he's shouting at his mum about the table being a mess look how quickly Leo runs in and keeps saying no no and putting his hand up to towards his dad to stop. The things that poor child must see in that house to be telling his dad to stop because he thinks he's arguing, that's actually just broke my heart for him.

Also I have young kids and dogs and my skirting isnt even that dirty 🤮
I bet they row and shout constantly. It's why he's sleeping in the eves on his own.
Some friends of ours have split up after 20 yrs ,he's sleeping upstairs with a lounge up there & her bedroom is now downstairs in the dining room with her lounge being the original on at the front of the house. He's come out as gay but they both short of money so little choice but together under the same roof.
She's dreading him bringing someone home.
He's at the gym all the time & on his phone......
...sound familiar? ......... 😙🫨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Thank you Guyyyyyyyssss...
I'm so honoured to have my second thread title on my favourite cunts page...
As you were, fakeys 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Joon

VIP Member
🐔I remember when my boys were younger, I would have a house full of little ones, jelly, cakes, juice, presents, an entertainer, the lot, I didn't care about the noise, mess, nothing to me, just wanted them to have memories and photos. That kid being taken to a steak house is discusting, what a sad situation, they are vile, both of them.....

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I had a thought the other day, about what happens when time runs out for this type of zilch listers..
I imagine there's a massive warehouse somewhere, like the one in the Indiana Jones arc film. Thousand of little rooms/cells designed specifically for each one Christine McGuiness has a car park one, for posing. Charlotte Dawson's is a chippy with a statue of her dad. Fakeys is a budgies cage, with a mirror and bell, he's sat on his perch in his skiddies constantly eye fucking the mirror and talking to himself through it ..
Katie price has an operating theatre to make her feel at home.

• Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
I'm still not over him crying troll and tagging your man's father in law. Everytime I think about it I near wet myself 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The Full Monty Instagram page have this afternoon taken down the Glasgow post with all the negative comments about him on. Do you reckon he’s been crying to their social media team 😂
Let’s see if they dare use him for their Newcastle one this week 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Isn’t it tragic when people like Chris Hughes and other ex reality contestants (not Fakey 🤭) are invited to events like the Brits? At one time it was purely just people involved in the music industry. Now any z lister cunt seems to blag an invite 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Due to being a bit hungover yesterday (ok ok, very) I rotted on the sofa & watched a few YouTube documentaries & one was about family vbloggers & it was terrifying. The children being the props & the damage it can cause being “forced” to perform by parents. I say more so with PANTO BOY, I mean, Leo is the new Freddie. It’s pretty evident Freddie isn’t living with them, but you can also see he loves his mum & his brother - but the relationship with Freddie has deteriorated (Q PANTO boy doing a story or reel with Freddie - it’s ok, we see you FUCKARD)

The best thing Sophie can do for herself but mainly her kids future - is LEAVE this self absorbed fuck with an ego will never be filled. You see PANTO boy is unable to feign humility, he has too high opinion of himself & his talents (⚠ You don’t possess any real talent, you possess a sense of entitlement).

Fame is addictive to some people & there WHOLE life becomes a mission on keeping a level of fame. As the years have passed, he’s slide further down the ladder of z list. He may have masterchef, but does he think he is going to get work from this ? 😂 bitch please.

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Oh my christ. How vomit inducing watching him prance about in his skiddies🤢🤢 He pulls them down a bit to get his incontinent tena wearing huns back on side. There is nothing remotely attractive or likeable about him. Desperation does that to people.

• Heart
  • Sick

Barbie2020

VIP Member
so glad to see his mental health has got better at the end of what should have been his working week.

I must be struggling with depression all wrong. Never think at the end of it to do a dance and put on social media for a bit of attention. And yes I know MH is different for everyone but he’s a lying bellend. He never has depression for his TV appearances. No commenting on Sophie’s insta, maybe she’s finally sick of him. Bet he’s been hounding her non stop with abusive messages all week.

• Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
That song best friend is literally an acapella version of 50 cents song. It is a song that is about a man and a woman having sex... over a video of his 3 year old son. This dumbbell just hears best friend and automatically thinks it's appropriate. That childhave no hope with him as their male role model honestly

• Wow
  • Haha

BishBashBosh81

That kid never stood a chance. They have failed him so spectacularly, and for what? Fake followers, doing ads for pennies and Tena huns blowing smoke up their arses while they’re scrabbling around to pay the bills. They are so pathetic, everything they do is a shitter version of something someone else has done and they are always behind the times. Irrelevant pieces of shit. I’m not even a parent (nor do I want to be) but I’m fucking furious at what they’ve turned this child into, and how his life will be after not getting the help he obviously needs.

Awful, awful cunts these two.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Drugs-related I reckon. He's a right little coke bitch by the look of it. ❄❄
---

He's in GLASGOW, I repeat, he's in Glasgow for two shows today after missing the whole week!

View attachment 2777316
For somebody who’s been in the gutter this week, he looks remarkably chipper 🙄 so he’s basically trying to say he’s not been there all week because of his MH to try and justify letting people down and to make people feel sorry for him, when we all know he’s been busy doing other things. He couldn’t be honest if his life depended on it.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member

3yrs old.

No help, no NHS Professionals involved, no nothing.

Can't write anything, colour in anything , not in day pants, can't stand and use a step at a toilet pan, short-limbed and has mental issues.

Flapz and jakey too busy online to actually go to work , all for clicks and likes and scrounged freebies-including food.

She allows the bullying of Fred by him , because he enables her laziness and scrounging lifestyle.

Utter pair of cunts.

His muvvers a fucking deranged over-made-up old bag as well

• Heart
  • Haha