Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he’s go on MC, that chicken looks as dry as Gandhi’s flip flop! theyll RIP him a 2nd hole!
Just came on to say the same thing! 😂 It looks as dry as chaff and I'd sooner eat my own earwax than that pile of dried up carcass!! 😝😝😝
Hope he chokes on it!👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope he’s go on MC, that chicken looks as dry as Gandhi’s flip flop! theyll RIP him a 2nd hole!
When I said I thought he was going on MC, I was just hazarding a guess because of certain things he’d done but as time goes on he’s making it more and more obvious what his ‘huge’ secret TV job is. Barring the odd free breakfast, he never ever showed food until a couple of months ago and now it’s a regular theme. I think he’s started the dancing ones again because he wants people to think he might get SCD. Fortunately, apart from the fact there is no way he could cope with strictlys work schedule, once he’s appeared on MC surely the BBC will never use him again 😂 and no way is he popular or well known enough for them to use him on two primetime shows in the space of a couple of months 🤞🏻
---
Just wait, he will be posting dance reels & tagging jls asking if he can be the “5th member” 🙄🙄
Sam Thompson has already got that role. Yet another thing Sam has got over Fakey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why the duck has he put it on a baking tray? Do they not own a roasting tray? Where's the seasoning? Where's the oil? 🤢🤢

Looks dry as old Harry. It would stick to the roof of your mouth. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why the duck has he put it on a baking tray? Do they not own a roasting tray? Where's the seasoning? Where's the oil? 🤢🤢

Looks dry as old Harry. It would stick to the roof of your mouth. 😂
I reckon he got a cooked chicken in Tesco and whacked it on a tray! Lazy Prick! What a miraculous recovery he has made 🤥

Edit to add: he’s clearly been reading on here about MC 🙄 I think he secretly loves having his own Tattle thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How the hell did he get Masterchef? Do you think it’s done? I’ve never cooked chicken in an oven before Jesus Christ what is he 34? Can’t even cook something basic like a chicken he really is a useless prick I hope Sophie is seriously delayed and gets a McDonald’s on the way home for her and the boys he can eat that dry arsed tit to himself

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is he ‘cooking’ a full chicken? Thought Flaps was a vegetarian ?? oh wait I forgot she’s a vegetarian that eats chicken!! Does she also eat Pork? like the tiny one he allegedly cooked on Christmas day… but wait he’s never cooked a chicken before but knew how to cook a small joint of pork? He’s a lying prick id say he did a few cooking classes for MC! He likes to act the dumb cute bimbo thinking its funny when he knows exactly what he’s doing! He’s so competitive he will probably win the show but pretends he cant cook, MC is going to be another Stage to Cage performance. He definitely got more training on the sly and he most likely got cookery lessons for MC!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
On Masterchef don't they have challenges like 'grab five items from this table of ingredients and prepare a meal'? Any plonker can follow a recipe but you've got to have some kind of flair for cooking to be able to do that. All this fool has ever done is follow Hello Fresh recipe cards. He'll be absolutely crap at MC, can't wait.

Remember a couple of weeks back when he showed a meal he'd allegedly cooked but Fakeys figured out from the tableware and work surface that it was a photo taken at some restaurant in Essex? He's definitely been having some kind of tuition. Still don't reckon he'll be any good though. He's not a natural chef and has no passion for cooking whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wouldn't eat anything he's cooked, especially chicken, Flapps will be spending the rest of the night on the loo

• Haha
Remember when he claimed he hadn’t done much training for the marathon but clearly lied? I have a horrible feeling he will have been practising loads if he has got into MC. He hates losing and wants to be the best (same as boxing) so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he does get past the first week. He so desperate. He wrongly thinks winning would mean he’s hit the big time same as when he harped on for 1 million followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow, these twats really are the gift that keep on giving. So he is "getting the house" ready for their return.....

So you're telling me Flapz took the kids all the way to America so HE can spend ONE DAY with Spud tomorrow and then he goes off again on Tuesday?

Well, more fool Flapz. What was the point in having such a short holiday and flying all that way...

Unbelievable. What if their flight is delayed?

View attachment 2779498
More like he's getting rid of all the evidence of what he's been doing, and who he's doing it to-used condoms, tissues, windows open, bedsheets in the wash, search history cleared 🤮😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
On Masterchef don't they have challenges like 'grab five items from this table of ingredients and prepare a meal'? Any plonker can follow a recipe but you've got to have some kind of flair for cooking to be able to do that. All this fool has ever done is follow Hello Fresh recipe cards. He'll be absolutely crap at MC, can't wait.

Remember a couple of weeks back when he showed a meal he'd allegedly cooked but Fakeys figured out from the tableware and work surface that it was a photo taken at some restaurant in Essex? He's definitely been having some kind of tuition. Still don't reckon he'll be any good though. He's not a natural chef and has no passion for cooking whatsoever.
It will either go two ways, he will either be completely extra tit on purpose thinking hes funny and will get more airtime or he will be good because he will have gotten cookery lessons but at that he still wont be able to cook!

Ive also got a confession to make and not sticking up for Fakey but my husband is 45 and has never cooked a chicken or any joint of meat ever, in fairness he a tradesman and is always out working to pay for the food unlike this lazy prick who moans at having to prance on a little stage for 20 minutes and wouldn’t know what hard graft was, claims he was a bricklayer 🤥 Wasn’t he also a lifeguard 🤥and nearly never a professional footballer 🤥 Now hes a TV presenter 🤥

• Heart
Remember when he claimed he hadn’t done much training for the marathon but clearly lied? I have a horrible feeling he will have been practising loads if he has got into MC. He hates losing and wants to be the best (same as boxing) so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he does get past the first week. He so desperate. He wrongly thinks winning would mean he’s hit the big time same as when he harped on for 1 million followers!
He will definitely have cooking lessons. He hates to lose or be worse at anything. He’ll keep showing his tit food deliberately. Then if he manages to pull off a decent meal he’ll make out he’s the most improved blah blah. He’s so conniving, there is no way he’ll go on there without having had extra help beforehand.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"Is it cooked?" So he's asking a load of strangers on the internet whether it's done or not". Christ almighty. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
"Is it cooked?" So he's asking a load of strangers on the internet whether it's done or not". Christ almighty. 🙄

View attachment 2779770
All part of the ‘act’. Unless MC tell him to hold back on the ‘cooking’ videos, he’s going to keep doing these, so when he manages to put a meal together all his cronies will be giving him the praise he craves 🙄.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.