Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
Also - and I'm definitely going to hell for this - for ages it has bugged me who Nik Nak reminded me of and today I remembered. It's the evil little kid Gage from the film Pet Semetary 😂

Pet-Sematary--e1553790077533.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42

bluey’sdad

I can’t listen to him sit on his bed and say “Does anyone else just get bored when their baby is asleep? I just want him to wake up so we can play. I don’t get these people who say Oh I’ve just got him down”.

A few things Jake:

1. Most people have JOBS. This means that when they get a couple of hours to themselves, they relish the peace and quiet.

2. No, most parents aren’t bored when their kid is asleep. They spend that time cooking, cleaning, catching up on sleep etc.

3. Your child isn’t a baby. He is almost two. So take his bottle off him (stop calling it a bot bot by the way) and teach him to use a sippy cup.

4. You don’t play with your kid. You stick your phone in his face and growl at him or teach him baby names for actual animals. He should be able to count to at least 10 by now and he can’t even say 10.

5. STOP Teaching your kid to shove his face in the cat’s. One day the cat will lash out and it’ll be YOUR fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Libbub

VIP Member

Lol around the 2:30 mark fakies

Must of ran outta his “brown stuff “ that day
Just from this one interview you can see the relationship dynamic. He NEVER let's Danielle speak, he talks over her and every time she trys to speak he shuts her down. He's a mysogonist "that blondie is a bit of me" "who wouldn't want to marry her look at her she's beautiful"....... Nothing about her as a person it's all about her appearance. He's absolutely fucking vile. He's got to be centre stage and there's no room for anyone else least of all a partner. He would never be that man that would stand back and let someone else shine.
God help that kid of his, he'll be the dad that shows up and makes a spectacle of himself to take all the attention at school events etc. I remember reading about a big star who went to school plays and slid in and sat at the back, so the kid could see he was there, then left quickly once it was over so as not to draw the attention away onto himself. Could you imagine fakey doing that? Never in a million years. So desperate for validation and to be liked. SIT THE FUCK DOWN FAKEY AND SHUT UP. Even when he records the kid now he can't help but eye fuck himself at every opportunity.

Instead of paying for make up and fake tans and gucci shoes how bout you get some councilling to sort your over bearing narcissistic bully boy self out.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

gossipsauce

VIP Member
How is he managing to make a charity 5k all about himself. He talks over Joe Wicks and babbles on about doing a tiktok. If I were his publicist I'd be telling him to shut the fuck up and have some humility. Focus on the reason you're there, actually doing something for someone else but his behaviour makes it obvious its all for him, him, him. Hes a fucking nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Heidi77

VIP Member
So I only recently discovered Jake's page here. Had completed forgotten about him. But I have to ask - how in hell are they financing their lives. He seems to live like a teenage boy on his summer holidays from school. Off doing the odd fun activity and comes home at night for his dinner.
What am I missing ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

riddleme89

VIP Member
I’ve never seen Jake do anything for anybody never
He’s vile . He attended a charity walk yesterday filmed joe wicks then fucked off . Did he post about children in need NO
Did he tell his followers how they can donate NO

he attended pride of Britain did he show any hero’s NO
did he share any hero’s stories NO

he preaches about mental health when it suits him but has he ever shared mental health charity’s NO
has he ever raised money for a mental health charity NO

he was paid to sing for twenty minutes at a charity did he donate NO
did he share it on his stories NO

we are in bad times as a country he does a lot of showing off now I believe he’s skint but still he has enough to get by ok . Has he ever took food to a food bank NO
has he ever donated to a women’s refuge NO
all the free clothing Leo got as baby that didn’t get worn did she donate them NO
soph is selling second hand shit on vinted why no give it to charity …

All the free shit they get have they ever donated it because they can afford to buy it NO
free car seats why not donate to a children’s charity or food bank ?
has he ever filmed himself walking past homeless people on the street YES did he give any money or food NO

my point is this scumbag and his horrid wife don’t do fuck all for charity or others they are the most self centred beggy twats I’ve ever come across . They don’t care about others they don’t donate a single thing or even share anything about charity’s . They are scum absolute scum .

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Rob2401

Chatty Member
He’ll be thinking what he can do next to get attention and in the paper. He’s going to have to go bigger and bigger each time, what’s he going to do next, flood the place?
Hey fakey I’ve got one for ya. Take a long relaxing soak in your ice bath with a TOASTER!! That’ll deffo get you in the mail bro!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

MrsG03

I haven't caught up on all of todays posts, so apologies if this has been mentioned, but Kirk Norcross was talking this morning on his stories on insta about social media influencers/ so called celebrities jumping on the mental health bandwagon! Straight away someone sprang to mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Shut the fuck up you old, bald headed, ugly CUNT talking over everybody 😒 seeing it again just makes me realise how vile,nasty, a creature he really is...🤮.

• Haha
  • Heart

all the vest

Finally caught up! Have I got this right, a grown man with 2 children has purposely gone through the roof, in to Fred’s bedroom, so his wife can take pictures/ videos to upload to Instagram? He must be fucking shocking to live with!

• Haha