Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hjahahahahahahaha unlucky bellend, ain’t no deleting that 100% true story comment frm Twitter
Time for 40 more gummies u giant wankstain 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's crazy how unlike he is I feel sorry for him almost pity but then he brings it on himself they are grown adults and look how they act . Going as far as to destroy Freddie ceiling for likes . They are both a disgrace .

• Heart
Poor Freddie bet he was upset when he got home from school and he’s got a big hole in his ceiling 😢
That his head stepdad did on purpose just to get in the papers, so embarrassing

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Waiting for the incoming stampede of people to this thread thanks to that legend on Twitter!!!! 💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why was everything in the attic all in scraps too. Like they’ve just opened the hatch and thrown it up. Do you not usually bag/box bits up before putting stuff up there?

Why was everything in the attic all in scraps too. Like they’ve just opened the hatch and thrown it up. Do you not usually bag/box bits up before putting stuff up there?
What do you mean, Jake is far too busy working to have time to do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’ll be thinking what he can do next to get attention and in the paper. He’s going to have to go bigger and bigger each time, what’s he going to do next, flood the place?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Everything he does is for attention

Didn’t he throw his passport in the loo once and claim it was Leo?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Owen Warner whose gone into IAC reminds me of a younger Jake, he's manic, is going to try and be funny, he'll be flaunting his abs and working out and he'll rile people up just like our fakey did.
I said exactly this to my other half! Annoying little twerp.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am not on Twitter, am I right thinking he can’t delete that comment as well 🙏 😂
He can block the person but the comment can only be deleted by whoever wrote it so would stay on the I’m a celeb account 😂. Not sure what would happen if he deleted his original tweet though

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What an absolute attention seeking prick he is !!!
So first the roof has come through but all the loft insulation is still in place …. Then there is a picture With one leg through …. But then one with both legs through .
Yeah he may have walked and it’s given way …. But his foot did not come through …. He has
Thought omg I can get a reel out of this and some content so he’s gone back up put one leg through for a photo then done two legs through .
It’s bloody sad really …. But hey he got in the papers …. RESULT

what an absolute bleeping looser he he is ….. total loser

• Haha
  • Heart
We'd best plump up the cushions and dig out some posh biscuits, Fakeys, I think we're going to be seeing some new visitors to the thread 😂

Newbies coming from Twitter....HELLO!...please read the Wiki (button at top of page) and feel free to ask us anything about the Prickendens xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Crying with laughter at those tweets! 😂😂

I still can’t believe he did that with the bag over Leo’s head. You have to be all sorts of stupid to do something like that (especially with Tattlers watching him like a hawk)

• Heart
  • Angry
Fakey reading the comments tonight.

Neck those gummies 'bro', they'll cure your anxiety!! ✌
Screenshot_20221107-230854~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Crying with laughter at those tweets! 😂😂

I still can’t believe he did that with the bag over Leo’s head. You have to be all sorts of stupid to do something like that (especially with Tattlers watching him like a hawk)
With those antics I can’t believe either of them get any ads for anything family related. He’s a liability and an accident waiting to happen and shouldn’t be around children.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.