Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check this beauty out Phili. Polly with Skanky!!! 🤣 bleeping hell!!!

bleeping Hell!! She’s worked with Skanky 🤣 No wonder Peter Andre was pissed off with Prick being there in general but bleeping Polly there aswell after working with his shanky ex 🤣 sorry but I feel sorry for Pete being around these pair of pricks today. Poor Fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Check this beauty out Phili. Polly with Skanky!!! 🤣 bleeping hell!!!

I cant find it on Pollys instagram? what year was this 🤣 was Kieron Hayler on the scene then? If so then he definitely got to see Pollys sheriffs badge 😂 Fakey definitely has, he prefers it that way 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So doph now advertises bloody glass jars of pasta sauces...thought she was just a 'hello fresh ambassador'

They literally sell their soul to the devil.

Honestly, 95% of her followers surely know how to cook a pasta dish? Your not Gordon ramsay you never eat carbs because your too busy snorting powder bellend.

And, I pray, actually PRAY fakey isn't a regular for this season of IACGMOOH. His publicist has defo blown some producers to nail this down.

Next year polly will be using the "me tooo" movement once jake has dropped her and he's moved on.

Also, diddums jakey, looks like you weren't so special to your little DOI partner way back then, she never changes her spots either.

Screenshot_20221105-010740_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is a pretty girl, but Christ she has the personality of a toenail.

Dull. Soz 🤷🏼‍♀️
That would suit fakey. He could trample all over her, dress up as women, run round like a demented animal, do duck all but play dress up and go on the tele every now and now and be smug as duck. There's nothing humble or decent about this human. He's a show off of the highest order. On another note shows you just how desperate itv must have been to have to resort to Prickenden. The budget obvs got blown on thr other two. Just a shame they had to endure the clown, there's always a weak link and he's it.

So I liked a tweet where somebody was taking the mick out of him and this happened… sad aggressive stalker man.
Someone's obviously told him to make himself visible on Twitter as it gets you noticed more. He's pathetic. He's on a path of trying to nail down his critics but there's more of them than there is fans I'd wager.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watched the story while he’s lying in his pit and he’s moaning about having a busy day 🤯 So he slept in a hotel in London overnight so didn’t have to travel far in the morning (not that Colchester to London is far) Probably spent about an hour and a half at ITV (tops) and then did a podcast in London for maybe an hour in the afternoon. Was back home and lying in bed by 630pm and he calls that busy? No wonder he struggles for work if he thinks that’s a busy day. On Thursday he said he’s got exciting things coming in the next few days so I’m expecting something spectacular over the weekend and the start of next week. A 5min appearance on a morning TV show and a podcast is hardly setting the world alight. Surely there must be more to come…..🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lol around the 2:30 mark fakies

Must of ran outta his “brown stuff “ that day
Just from this one interview you can see the relationship dynamic. He NEVER let's Danielle speak, he talks over her and every time she trys to speak he shuts her down. He's a mysogonist "that blondie is a bit of me" "who wouldn't want to marry her look at her she's beautiful"....... Nothing about her as a person it's all about her appearance. He's absolutely bleeping vile. He's got to be centre stage and there's no room for anyone else least of all a partner. He would never be that man that would stand back and let someone else shine.
God help that kid of his, he'll be the dad that shows up and makes a spectacle of himself to take all the attention at school events etc. I remember reading about a big star who went to school plays and slid in and sat at the back, so the kid could see he was there, then left quickly once it was over so as not to draw the attention away onto himself. Could you imagine fakey doing that? Never in a million years. So desperate for validation and to be liked. SIT THE duck DOWN FAKEY AND SHUT UP. Even when he records the kid now he can't help but eye duck himself at every opportunity.

Instead of paying for make up and fake tans and gucci shoes how bout you get some councilling to sort your over bearing narcissistic bully boy self out.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That interview is awful. It's the QJQ show for sure. Danielle was just there to scrub his baths and pick up his shattered ego when he was having a witch fit about losing a pube or 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That is actually painful to watch. Look when she first says about his eye swelling up the look he gives her and then rolls his eyes as to belittle her. He cannot take any form of criticism or negative words whatsoever even when it's true! I really truly believe he is an emotionally abusive man to his partners and fred his mask slips ever so slightly every so often just like in that interview and that's only in the first minute in a half of the interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m glad Danielle managed to get away from him. Tbh he’s very lucky her and her family kept a dignified silence. If I was his ex I would have to expose him for the awful twit he is, I bet he did loads of horrible things.

He’s a nobody. He’s acting like 5 minutes on this morning has altered his career and he’s gonna be really famous now. Really if he was serious about presenting he would have worked hard after coming out of the jungle and tried to get work.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m glad Danielle managed to get away from him. Tbh he’s very lucky her and her family kept a dignified silence. If I was his ex I would have to expose him for the awful twit he is, I bet he did loads of horrible things.

He’s a nobody. He’s acting like 5 minutes on this morning has altered his career and he’s gonna be really famous now. Really if he was serious about presenting he would have worked hard after coming out of the jungle and tried to get work.
Fundamentally he's a lazy bastard. He does a bit, just enough to pay the bills, but he's not a grafter. I have to remind my OH to take time out. He says to me the works there so I'm taking it. Fakey would have tonsillitis or virtigo or a bad back. 🙄
So he had an appearance on ITV, by the time he paid his agent, his publicist, the hotel room, the fake tan there won't have been much left to take home. But it's not about that with him it's about the "stardom".

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonder how many times he is going to share his ‘TV’ appearance on his stories again today? and beg for more likes and comments on them 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly anyone in the industry looking at his Instagram must cringe like we all do. Let’s be honest This Morning obviously couldn’t get anyone more ‘current’ on. Two male contestants still dining out on their Jungle appearances which were 18 and 8 years ago is pretty tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.