Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What 'husband' calls his 'beard wife' of a few months BRO???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They've got a massive bleeping summerhouse/posh shed in their garden that Flapz used to do beauty treatments from. Presumably it's insulated, watertight and with electricity? Why didn't they shove all the loft crap in there?

Reactions: 20
Also - and I'm definitely going to hell for this - for ages it has bugged me who Nik Nak reminded me of and today I remembered. It's the evil little kid Gage from the film Pet Semetary πŸ˜‚

Pet-Sematary--e1553790077533.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Owen Warner whose gone into IAC reminds me of a younger Jake, he's manic, is going to try and be funny, he'll be flaunting his abs and working out and he'll rile people up just like our fakey did.
Yes he's so in love with himself..dead ringer for old carrot cock..going to annoy the duck out of me.

Reactions: 17
Hello! Can't sleep. Just stopping by as I am in the middle of writing my latest book. But had to lol at the comments on his article in the Fail. Go Tattlers. Going to go back to sleep now. Nite nite.

He obviously cheered himself up yesterday by buying himself some more fake followers πŸ˜‚ He’d already bought 1,000 to try and make it look like people started following him after his 5 min TV appearance and now another 500 after he made the DM for his staged fall through the ceiling. Imagine being that sad you keep buying bots just to stroke your own over inflated ego πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

• Haha
Caught up again πŸ˜‚ this page is so funny! The hair on the sofa, the moodiness from flappy and the staged fall through the ceiling…. My brain can’t process how tit and weird fake actually is!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well, I wonder what tit show he'll create for himself today? πŸ™„ I'm thinking he'll still be buzzing off yesterday's publicity he created, one that desperate Polly went racing to the media with, despite creating a completely unnecessary mess in Fred's room that he's probably not tidied up or cleaned. πŸ˜‘

Reactions: 19
Think by his absence on last nights I’m a celeb he’s been crying into his new pillows.Waiting for his return to this morning seeing it’s a regular thing as told by sue and the big I am Mr baldy.

Haha shared the daily mail one now how awkward. It must proper bug him to have to read all the bad comments. I’m not quite sure what that Dave head comment is referring to lol.

Reactions: 15
That shows how bleeping sad and desperate he is for people to know he’s made the β€˜news’ websites by even sharing the DM article. Who would share something where 99% of comments are so negative. Oh an attention seeking bleep that’s who πŸ‘πŸ» Obviously got another appearance on TM coming up the fact he’s banging on about doing another reel with AH 😴 and him and Flappy are going to be busy doing reels/tik toks today. What a sad existence that everything he does is based round social media.
I wonder if he’ll stay in a hotel with Polly again if he’s got another slot on TM πŸ™„πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.