Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope he stays away after his tit rambling’s on last nights show.Got a football charity thing on Friday is that it for the week so funny hahaha living the dream bro.Flappy not mentioning her Manchester outing so probably a massive fail bit like her new channel 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You’ve gotta hand it to Polly parrot she’s got him in more articles in what a month? Than Off Limits did the entire time he was on their books. He’s getting absolutely mullered in the comments mind but all publicity is good publicity and all that jazz.
Those poor lads doing that loft conversion next week heads will be battered to death with Bob the builder prancing about.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You’ve gotta hand it to Polly parrot she’s got him in more articles in what a month? Than Off Limits did the entire time he was on their books. He’s getting absolute mullered in the comments mind but all publicity is good publicity and all that jazz.
Those poor lads doing that loft conversion next weeks heads will be battered to death with Bob the builder prancing about.
Thing is he is still actually signed with Off Limits as well. They posted about his TM appearance last week. She may be getting him seen more but surely he’s now having to pay her as well as give OL their cut? a couple of podcasts and one 5min TV appearance doesn’t scream big bucks and attending red carpet events doesn’t pay at all 😂

• Haha
Thing is he is still actually signed with Off Limits as well. They posted about his TM appearance last week. She may be getting him seen more but surely he’s now having to pay her as well as give OL their cut? a couple of podcasts and one 5min TV appearance doesn’t scream big bucks and attending red carpet events doesn’t pay at all 😂
He must be absolutely haemorrhaging money. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he isn’t paying his way into getting articles written about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He must be absolutely haemorrhaging money. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he isn’t paying his way into getting articles written about him.
Definitely. Obviously not enough to get the comments moderated in the Daily Mail though 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You’ve gotta hand it to Polly parrot she’s got him in more articles in what a month? Than Off Limits did the entire time he was on their books. He’s getting absolutely mullered in the comments mind but all publicity is good publicity and all that jazz.
Those poor lads doing that loft conversion next week heads will be battered to death with Bob the builder prancing about.
I'm guessing they're just having the loft panelled, bit of paint & extra lights & just be a sort of poor man's walk in wardrobe🙄

• Haha
Yawn bloodly yawn god he just can’t stop himself.11 likes desperation is pricks new role for this week🙄
5DCF3C54-D5E8-4CEF-B78F-D44FFF792E98.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Yawn bloodly yawn god he just can’t stop himself.11 likes desperation is pricks new role for this week🙄
View attachment 1712483
It’s the fact apart from being on Insta, Twitter, Tik tok and Tattle all day, he also must actively search his own name all the time to see if and what is being written about him. Good luck to him sleeping tonight after reading the DM today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cannot believe that set-up 'fall through the ceiling' shite made the shitrag that is the DM and the moronic OK. Absolutely pathetic. I'm glad the comments are vicious. Neck some gummies mate!

314359649_116242881280487_4244618182528669777_n.jpg

314852079_8160932700648239_8171651087044663421_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
No i'm a celeb commentary yet the Daily Mail comments have really stung Farquard no doubt got him blubbing on her shoulder yet again bleeping bald prick

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No i'm a celeb commentary yet the Daily Mail comments have really stung Farquard no doubt got him blubbing on her shoulder yet again bleeping bald prick
Those DM comments are bleeping hilarious .. deserves every one of them, bell🛎-end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve just watched his stories properly. So he puts his foot into the ceiling, heads down to the bedroom, she then peels off the plaster board and at this point he obviously heads back up there and sticks his feet through the hole and ‘Action’ Chins then starts to film.
Wow…I’m speechless 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We all saw the light bulb moment happen in the attic when he was filming wigs and shite and stumbles and said "nearly put my foot through then"

A bulb went off and he thought I know how to make a feature of this.

Fake. Fake. Fake.

Comments on DM brilliant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.