Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, all the eyefucking he does, I'm surprised he doesn't fall over or bump into somebody? Everything has got to be about him ffs. 🙄

View attachment 1706119
View attachment 1706120
View attachment 1706121
View attachment 1706122
View attachment 1706123
He slips up in the second clip and says 'we're going to earn..'
He did this exact same slip up on his stories a week or two ago when he said about doing a sky dive. He really sees these as earning potentials for himself rather than anything for charity. It's appalling

Reactions: 19
Jesus, he really came across desperate today. JW looked awkward. I nearly threw up with the amount of cat hair on that sofa. Filthy bastards. So he came home from the fundraiser and took Flappy and NikNak to the pub (in those hideous trousers 🤑). So staged. As for that photo of her in the pub!! What a fake smile! 🤣
View attachment 1706783View attachment 1706784
View attachment 1706785
View attachment 1706786View attachment 1706787View attachment 1706788
View attachment 1706789
View attachment 1706790
View attachment 1706791
View attachment 1706793
View attachment 1706794
View attachment 1706795
I hope he donated something for that bear and ears for Leo towards CIN and didn’t just get given them.

Reactions: 21
I haven't caught up on all of todays posts, so apologies if this has been mentioned, but Kirk Norcross was talking this morning on his stories on insta about social media influencers/ so called celebrities jumping on the mental health bandwagon! Straight away someone sprang to mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So he's able to drive to Maidstone early enough to get to a park run.......but has to stay in a hotel the night before a 5 minute appearance on TV at almost lunchtime....if I was Doph I wouldn't be letting this one go at all
4 hour drive for Joe wicks but hotel to meet polly. Okay jake

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Sorry to derail (again!) Watching strictly and fleur has just danced but her whole build up was a grief narrative "my dad died 2 years ago, he loved strictly blah blah blah"

This is why she's constantly in dance offs and in the bottom, because frankly we've all suffered loss and the grief story is tedious (i was an orphan by 20, no cousins, no grandparents).... but we don't harp on about it like fakey and fleur (they should make a show together!)

Also about silly dots.. we outed another account just before santorini and that account went ghost silent, same as SD.

If your genuinely a tattler and not someone associated with the coke sniffing bellends, own it. Its great newbies come in all guns blazing for the Quickendons but there was just far too much chucked in so quick (I've gone back on SD comments and can't believe I didn't see red flags sooner)
Sorry Fakeys, just going over SD’s comments and it was this one that first had my suspicions , I asked how would Carl have any pull in ITV? and said Jakes “career” was his own doing. They never responded???? what an odd thing to say, CF would have no pull in ITV for gods sake. (daughter in law also wtf? if you know fakey so well well then you will know him and Danielle were never married and Danielle is Carls Daughter not Daughter in Law) so strange?? Everything was off and weird??

Can I ask yous what part of the UK uses the phrase “And let’s have it right” ??? Its not something we say in Dublin or even the in other counties I think? , you know how different area’s/counties/regions will speak differently, what part of the UK says this phrase as I noticed while reading over SD’s comments it’s said a few times?

Attachments

…first post 😁….have been following this page for a while and it’s the funniest thing I have EVER read! I absolutely can’t stand him and his passive/aggressive beggy hypocritical attitude!

Him and her have defo had a fight - she has posted her inane horse-shite for almost 24 hours now so defo she is fucked off he is out and about non-stop like a fame hungry beggy sad sack that he is!!!

She HASN’T posted
She's fuming he's been stickin his carrot in Polly Parrot that's why 😆🦜🥕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry Fakeys, just going over SD’s comments and it was this one that first had my suspicions , I asked how would Carl have any pull in ITV? and said Jakes “career” was his own doing. They never responded???? what an odd thing to say, CF would have no pull in ITV for gods sake. (daughter in law also wtf? if you know fakey so well well then you will know him and Danielle were never married and Danielle is Carls Daughter not Daughter in Law) so strange?? Everything was off and weird??

Can I ask yous what part of the UK uses the phrase “And let’s have it right” ??? Its not something we say in Dublin or even the in other counties I think? , you know how different area’s/counties/regions will speak differently, what part of the UK says this phrase as I noticed while reading over SD’s comments it’s said a few times?
Not too sure tbh... Should it have been "let's get it right/let's have it out". Never heard anybody use "let's have it right" tbh and I'm London/Essex.

She's fuming he's been stickin his carrot in Polly Parrot that's why 😆🦜🥕
Given Polly Parrot the carrot! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I’m watching Enola Holmes 2 on Netflix and there was a song and they were all singing “who’s bay is that” and it just made me think of pop eye. My partner couldn’t understand why I found it so funny 😂😂😂
ffs just re read this, I was meant to say who’s hat is that, not bay 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ffs just re read this, I was meant to say who’s hat is that, not bay 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Dont be silly lol, I hadn’t a clue what you were on about and I haven’t watched that so I just said 👍 and knew it must have been a typo x🤣 lol we get you now Star x

Reactions: 9
Feel I’ve gotten lost. How do we do SD is a fake?
I think it was Fakey and his photographer mate, Polly and LF obviously in on it aswell. First comment just barged on and didn’t say Hi Im a long time lurker or have been watching the thead, very passive agressive tone, went missing 5 mins before podcast with colleen but back on 5 mins after and active the whole journey home on the train, arrives home (in stories) no comments, posting screenshots from LF and QJQ insta with time clearly shown taken and posted within minutes, Jake and LF were not doing any work last week except that podcast and 5 mins on itv do had loads of time to keep checking the thread, anyone posting screenshots within minutes they would have blocked like they love to block people, this person kept repeatly saying what he predicted Fakey would do and say claimed had “inside” knowledge he would never work in itv ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Then Fakeys on ITV 😂 (all the exclamation included and in most posts) I think if you look back over their comments with a different set of eyes now that majority of us think its Jake , you might see what we saw? a lot of others didn’t see it either but it was clear to a lot of us early on. Read back over might help x obviously each to their own opinion but personally I think it’s team Fakey 💯

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
tit, I’ve just went back and looked at my first post on here and I just barged in too asking if wedding of the year had happened? That was rude of me I could of at least stretched to a hi sorry Fakeys.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it was Fakey and his photographer mate, Polly and LF obviously in on it aswell. First comment just barged on and didn’t say Hi Im a long time lurker or have been watching the thead, very passive agressive tone, went missing 5 mins before podcast with colleen but back on 5 mins after and active the whole journey home on the train, arrives home (in stories) no comments, posting screenshots from LF and QJQ insta with time clearly shown taken and posted within minutes, Jake and LF were not doing any work last week except that podcast and 5 mins on itv do had loads of time to keep checking the thread, anyone posting screenshots within minutes they would have blocked like they love to block people, this person kept repeatly saying what he predicted Fakey would do and say claimed had “inside” knowledge he would never work in itv ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Then Fakeys on ITV 😂 (all the exclamation included and in most posts) I think if you look back over their comments with a different set of eyes now that majority of us think its Jake , you might see what we saw? a lot of others didn’t see it either but it was clear to a lot of us early on. Read back over might help x obviously each to their own opinion but personally I think it’s team Fakey 💯
I wasn't sure at first but you're so right..I can see it now when read back! 😘

tit, I’ve just went back and looked at my first post on here and I just barged in too asking if wedding of the year had happened? That was rude of me I could of at least stretched to a hi sorry Fakeys.
Don't worry about it..we forgive you..you're one of us now 🤣😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I probably did the same 😂 Im to scarlet to check 🫣 I joined the stag weekend in Dublin and probably just said whats the craic im only here to see where this dickead goes because I live here and we haven’t a clue who he is 😂 crazybald head mentioned him on another there we were both on so I said to her Im joining for the weekend but yous havnt been able to get rid of me since🤣 im hooked on this shitshow ever since because its just so tragic to believe this is someone’s actual real life??? its incredible and comical how they live 😂 they are absolutely crazy.

• Haha
In the wide awake club 🙄He’s just so desperate for work going to be a right prick with his dribble about I’m a celebrity 🙄Remember when love island was on begging to go on aftersun Sam got the gig he barely said anything after that.So the beats overshare did not work the crocs another no thanks🙄She still not uploaded her content haha give it up no one cares.Him wearing eyeliner was to get the drag show to contact him following drag queens all a ploy but nothings working bro.See you in Lincoln hardly London’s west end 😂😂

• Haha
In the wide awake club 🙄He’s just so desperate for work going to be a right prick with his dribble about I’m a celebrity 🙄Remember when love island was on begging to go on aftersun Sam got the gig he barely said anything after that.So the beats overshare did not work the crocs another no thanks🙄She still not uploaded her content haha give it up no one cares.Him wearing eyeliner was to get the drag show to contact him following drag queens all a ploy but nothings working bro.See you in Lincoln hardly London’s west end 😂😂
OMG yes for the drag Queen show 👏👏👏the eyleliner and the nail varnish and the kinda new image , the platform boots and the chain belt and that hidious yellow and black blouse was borderline cross dresser / trans 🏳‍⚧️ but hey what ever you’re into Jacob 💁🏼‍♀️ sad though all that effort again for nothing 😐

• Haha
Well according to social blade his followers have still been dropping all week. So going on this morning and doing the park run to get noticed have done nothing.

I think Polly has told him to stop buying followers and engage with real followers. But he’s coming across like a serious creep, for example when he’s gone through all of the comments on Alison’s video that are clearly about her. He’s literally liked hundreds of comments on that post. It’s not just us Tattlers that will have noticed he is super desperate. Some of his deluded fans have pointed out he should present this morning regularly and he’s replying to them aww thanks mate 😂😂 just looks daft as he will never in a million years get regular little segments presenting for them, never mind the main job 🙈

Also shouting Joey at the side of the stage and stealing a photo wit him has got him now here, Joe Wickes still isn’t following him.

Nobody likes you Jake, there might be certain people e.g Toff that can be super friendly towards you the one time they see you but you haven’t made any genuine friendships in the industry.

Reactions: 25
Well according to social blade his followers have still been dropping all week. So going on this morning and doing the park run to get noticed have done nothing.

I think Polly has told him to stop buying followers and engage with real followers. But he’s coming across like a serious creep, for example when he’s gone through all of the comments on Alison’s video that are clearly about her. He’s literally liked hundreds of comments on that post. It’s not just us Tattlers that will have noticed he is super desperate. Some of his deluded fans have pointed out he should present this morning regularly and he’s replying to them aww thanks mate 😂😂 just looks daft as he will never in a million years get regular little segments presenting for them, never mind the main job 🙈

Also shouting Joey at the side of the stage and stealing a photo wit him has got him now here, Joe Wickes still isn’t following him.

Nobody likes you Jake, there might be certain people e.g Toff that can be super friendly towards you the one time they see you but you haven’t made any genuine friendships in the industry.
Go on Social blade this evening and you’ll find he’s gained 1,000 followers overnight 😂 everytime he appears on TV he uses it as an excuse to buy followers making out it is his appearance that’s done it. He’s definitely done it before 🙄 Think he was panicking about it going below 1,015,000. Still doesn’t comprehend it actually hinders his engagement rate. I think he’s so bleeping deluded he thinks TV bookers will look and think wow being on TM got him 1,000 new followers so he must be popular 🙄😂

View attachment 1707756Poor fakey, his invite must’ve got lost in the post 😂😂
Wonder if Flappy will get a party like this for her 30th 🤭🤭🤭 also how the duck is she younger than Jac Jossa? She looks at least 10 years older 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.