Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to me for the new thread title.

Recap:

It's been a very bizarre series of events tbh and quite obvious everything we document is being read and acted upon in his stories. He stated he was getting tested for ADHD but we found out this was already done in 2018. He's been constantly manic and reading on here hence the very apt title thread.

The 'troll' narrative has been used again, Halloween he looked like an idiot, the fake display of affection by Fakey and Flappy, the Grief Podcast has been finally done and now he's getting touchy over his grey hair and bald spot. ITV are scraping the barrel as well by allowing him airtime on This Morning. ๐Ÿคข

Carry on Fakeys!

Screenshot_20221101-182848~2.png

314289552_1315681942537140_4515527864934330155_n.jpg
313925551_532593624896113_145329184381773705_n.jpg

Previous Thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wonder why he's changed out of his Bon Marche blazer with free brooch into another suit?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Great title thread crazy :) letโ€™s hope he tweets his 5 minute BIG exciting news as canโ€™t delete comments;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it Alison and Dermot hosting today? Now Dermot is somebody that people in Colchester actually do like ๐Ÿ˜‚ If it is them, how long before he tries to get AH doing a tik tok or until he posts on his grid a picture of him on This Morning with whoever is hosting today ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Poor woman trying to cover his bald patch๐Ÿ˜‚That woman with him is as desperate as him ๐Ÿ™„
9324C803-7907-4744-8D16-039488BAB0FA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously I am not Jake!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ What on earth do I need to do to prove this!!!!
Everything you said about ITV was completely wrong! Also, Glasto sold out in 23mins yesterday and you said you were 'mute' most of the day trying to get tickets? ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 11
Wonder why he's changed out of his Bon Marche blazer with free brooch into another suit?
I reckon heโ€™s been told not to wear that brooch on TV. Possibly still got some sort of charity/grief/cancer event maybe later? He reckoned heโ€™d got loads on in the next few days ๐Ÿ™„ duck me heโ€™s wearing his Gucci shoes for his big TV appearance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A 5 mins slot isnโ€™t a regular gig. I was on Glastos webpage from 5pm ๐Ÿ˜‚ happy to send proof whatever u would like to reassure you.
I honestly promise I am not him ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

I also do have a 9-5 job which is on the road so yes there will be breaks in me posting.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Is it Alison and Dermot hosting today? Now Dermot is somebody that people in Colchester actually do like ๐Ÿ˜‚ If it is them, how long before he tries to get AH doing a tik tok or until he posts on his grid a picture of him on This Morning with whoever is hosting today ๐Ÿ™„
Amazed flappy and the dumpling haven't gone too, so he could "accidentally" run on the set to dad of the year...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't usually get a chance to watch this morning, but omfg im 100% here for that prick LIVE on the telly, he's either going to be manic or will be overshadowed by whoever is with him, either way he's going to look like an idiot.
If I was Doph I'd also be asking why her new husband needed to spend the night in a hotel with his new whatever she is the night before a job that starts late morning ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Amazed flappy and the dumpling haven't gone too, so he could "accidentally" run on the set to dad of the year...
He obviously wanted to spend the night away from them ๐Ÿ˜‰ and wants the attention on him rather than spud on this occasion. Heโ€™ll be trying to act more professional (good luck with that Fakey) cos heโ€™ll be after a regular presenting spot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข
Iโ€™m surprised Flappy and Zelda arenโ€™t on Insta promoting his big TV appearance ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg heโ€™s actually got a slot talking about Iโ€™m a celebrity then! Heโ€™s with Peter Andre and Georgia toffolo! How the duck had he managed that??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I hope heโ€™s not gonna be a regular one over the next few weeks. He thinks heโ€™s going up in the world. I hate Peter Andre but Toff is lovely heโ€™s gonna be desperate to try and talk over them oh I donโ€™t think I can watch ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Very weird he stayed away from Flapz last night for a crappy 5 mins on This Morning? He's definitely dipping his carrot stick!!! She's much prettier than Farquaard but that doesn't take much!

publicistpollybeth_1667560369699.jpg
publicistpollybeth_1667560391198.jpg
313900955_447665097473189_369211077845190725_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Wonder if heโ€™ll try and turn the conversation onto what he wants to do next in his career ๐Ÿ˜‚ imagine having him and Peter Andre on the same couch ๐Ÿคข surely that would make anyone switch off. Two people that couldnโ€™t love themselves anymore if they tried and both love playing the victim ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Seriously gutted.
I am not him.
He is gonna read all this bollocks and absolutely bleeping love it that someone thinks it him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.