Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only watched a few vids but alarm bells are ringing in the back of my mind , with them.
It's the two kids I feel for .
There's a reason he's never made it on TV, a bit of crumb thrown here and there by producers who don't know him , or have forgotten how crap he is.
She's ludicrous. All this old fanny about trying to ' influence' ?
Influence who?
😅😅😅😅😅
He never gets asked back onto TV programmes, does he................
We all know why

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Him wearing a mask now has cracked me up. Also Fakeys, check out the Parrot reference in the clip where he is wearing the multi-coloured wig (Polly Parrot the Publicist). OMG!!! 🤣🤣

View attachment 1711215
View attachment 1711216
View attachment 1711217
View attachment 1711218
View attachment 1711219
View attachment 1711220
yeah fakey, your polly parrot was last seen in the hotel trying to find your carrot. She’s now currently bathing in bleach after catching crabs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Please duck off now on top of his 22 stories he’s begging on Twitter.I honestly can’t stand this prick how does he get threw life acting like a overgrown child😡As if he would be considered for a top show ever
99D90F00-31FB-4945-BB9B-AAE5979FA8E2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Omfg😳😳😳 wtf is that wig character all about, embarrassing as duck🤣🤣🤣
Doph you are no model, can't speak properly with those bleeping donkey teeth you got🤭
Just get on with tit without needing to document the entire lot to Instagram ffs!
Are we getting IAC commentary every night😴😴😴 can't bleeping wait Fakey😩😩😩
I've said it before, what a lazy bleep he is🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly what I put just now.
Anything-in a subtle way- to get at the older child ( not his child) , to belittle him, unnerve him, control him.
There will be a draught in that room now , and it's scary for a youngster like that with the lights out.
Which is why the bleep did it to Fred's room and not his own child's, you're absolutely right.
He will push him out once he's 13, 14 & he will be at his Dad's ( no bad thing at all) but jake is the sort that'll try to make him feel its HIS fault he's away from his Mum, and she's too bleeping stupid, lazy and selfish to understand/ want to know , why or to be that bothered.

Mark my words.
I honestly am angry over this that poor boy will be traumatised. They are selfish xunts and nasty twats they really have gone to far now poor boy . Its scary for an adult let alone a child poor kid will be scared all night wondering what's in the roof not to mention fuxking freezing he's no fuxking idea how to be a decent father he's scum I'm actually done commenting anymore as I feel so angry with the pair of them they are pure scum !!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Whys he even up in the loft with no shoes on? I thought it was doph at first as his legs look awfy smooth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that area (that he’s purposely fallen through the ceiling), where the stairs will go anyway? There doesn’t seem much room on that landing for stairs 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 19
His video about “I thought I was on a beam and clearly wasn’t”

Does he forget he literally film himself jumping around all over the place on previous stories?

He can’t even get his lies straight. Strange he fell just enough for his legs to be dangling and she was just there to film it conveniently. Wouldn’t you be rushing up there to see if he was okay if you heard that?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m just completely embarrassed for him now!

Begging for presenting work and retweeting people saying his family should have a reality show. bleeping hell its ridiculous. He made out like he was gonna be a regular on this morning and it was a big deal but they are having loads of different ex contestants on it by the looks of it.

I just feel sorry for the kids because he is a laughing stock and growing up they will have to put up with their friends making fun out of them because their parents are so strange and embarrassing.

Look at what these sad people are writing to him and then even sadder he’s retweeting them 🤮
Who are these saddos that comment in this way. Seriously you got an actual stitch from laughing - seriously?? They all seem to reply in a similar way & it never rings true. Could Fakey have so many accounts he's able to plug himself continuously. The alternative doesn't bear thinking about, that there are people who walk among us who actually fawn & simper over Fakey.

When Rita Ora said she thinks it’s Fakey my first thought was he must be buzzing someone actually knows who the duck he is. But then again, it’s Rita Ora so…🙈
yeah but did you hear her and Jonathan talking when Koala started singing? Jonathan said “They’re definitely not a singer” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bald bleep! They better sleep in that room tonight so Freddie can be warm and comfy without being scared of a bleeping hole in his ceiling. The twit is a brain dead excuse of a human

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.