Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

And as if by magic his reels this morning show him wearing a fresh, new poppy. Curtesy of Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How is he managing to make a charity 5k all about himself. He talks over Joe Wicks and babbles on about doing a tiktok. If I were his publicist I'd be telling him to shut the duck up and have some humility. Focus on the reason you're there, actually doing something for someone else but his behaviour makes it obvious its all for him, him, him. Hes a bleeping nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why anything he goes to with other ‘celebs’ there, does he have to shove his phone in their face and film them? Thing is all these things he’s doing - grief podcast, TM, IAC podcast and now a walk for Children in Need is for no other reason than to get his face out there. Trouble for him is when people watch him, they’re reminded he’s an overbearing attention seeking twit and that’s why he struggles to get much work in the industry. These type of gigs are certainly not earning the money he needs to maintain his fake lifestyle. If anything with hotels and travel, it’s probably costing him money 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
🐔 Shut the duck up you old, bald headed, ugly bleep talking over everybody 😒 seeing it again just makes me realise how vile,nasty, a creature he really is...🤮.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
How is he managing to make a charity 5k all about himself. He talks over Joe Wicks and babbles on about doing a tiktok. If I were his publicist I'd be telling him to shut the duck up and have some humility. Focus on the reason you're there, actually doing something for someone else but his behaviour makes it obvious its all for him, him, him. Hes a bleeping nightmare.
That’s the thing he doesn’t care . He attends these things and probably doesn’t even get paid for them but attends just for attention and to be seen with somebody more popular than himself . Just look at pride of Britain nobody else and I mean nobody else posted multiple times and even posted how he was best dressed when he actually wasn’t he wasn’t even on the best dressed list 😂 he didn’t even mention any of the hero’s and he didn’t have any pictures with any hero’s he was just fan girding over all the z listers

he’s a disgrace !!!

OMG his last story. It’s so obvious he’s so desperate for JW to call him onstage and give him a shout out 🤦🏻‍♀️ Charity event about children and still has to try and make it all about him. He really is a grade 1 bleep 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Dear lord, Notsosmug, Fakey and Joe Wicks all in the same field. Is there even room for those egos?
Helping children to thrive..?? The absolute irony 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE
Is this the big thing this weekend hes been banging on about then? 🤣
Anything he does he has to make it all about himself the twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Congratulations to me for the new thread title.

Recap:

It's been a very bizarre series of events tbh and quite obvious everything we document is being read and acted upon in his stories. He stated he was getting tested for ADHD but we found out this was already done in 2018. He's been constantly manic and reading on here hence the very apt title thread.

The 'troll' narrative has been used again, Halloween he looked like an idiot, the fake display of affection by Fakey and Flappy, the Grief Podcast has been finally done and now he's getting touchy over his grey hair and bald spot. ITV are scraping the barrel as well by allowing him airtime on This Morning. 🤢

Carry on Fakeys!
View attachment 1703340
View attachment 1703341
View attachment 1703342
View attachment 1703344
View attachment 1703345View attachment 1703346

Previous Thread:
He cannot help himself biting back can he? 😂😂😂 WHY CANT HE WEAR A TOP INDOORS

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He cannot help himself biting back can he? 😂😂😂 WHY CANT HE WEAR A TOP INDOORS
🐔Because he said on Loose Women it stops us looking at his hairline 😆 🤣 😂 that's also why he wore a bandana in the Jungle 😆 🤣 😂...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another thought, these Park runs are all over the country so why didn’t he do the one in Colchester? Oh because there won’t be a TV crew following JW there 🙄 He’s doing a 4 hour round trip purely hoping to get on TV. Nothing to do with charity 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Joe Wickes doesn’t even follow him on Instagram but he’s acting like they know each other well, it’s bloody embarrassing. He doesn’t give a tit about CIN, he’s just gone in the hope he gets noticed on other peoples instagrams.

Has he even had a sponsor sheet for people to sponsor him in the run? Isn’t that what normally happens. That’s how you make the money surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just watched that loose women clip, urgh the look he gives DFW when she says something not even bad is disgusting and if he can do that for everyone to see on live TV, I think it’s probably obvious how horrid he is behind closed doors.

Get rid LF and find some self respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched that loose women clip, urgh the look he gives DFW when she says something not even bad is disgusting and if he can do that for everyone to see on live TV, I think it’s probably obvious how horrid he is behind closed doors.

Get rid LF and find some self respect.
I’ll always go back to the look on his face that time flappy left him for more than an hour to single parent to get her hair done. His mask totally slipped that day and has a few times since. He doesn’t lift a finger at home (saying that neither does she looking at the state of that house 😉) and is hardly ever there to parent. He’s a chauvinistic pig that thinks women should do everything at home and with the kids. Fine but he’s happy to let her pay half towards her own birthday trip this year and her ITS edit probably paid for at least half of their holidays. He really is a selfish twit and she is an absolute idiot for enabling and tolerating his unreasonable behaviour 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bit of advice baldy next time you go to the gym try actually working out instead of just eye bleeping yourself into your phone it's actually embarrassing how you can barely muster up a jog oh and i do hope you got permission to show those kids on your story because if they were mine and you hadnt i would bleeping headbutt you have a lovely day you bald lazy bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 31
🐔I would not donate to you I will find another way as I usually do.. Didn't even know you was doing this walk/run not like you to not shout it from the rooftops ?. Fake fucker like your hair/teeth... Go on make it all about you again ..🐔

• Heart
Honestly, all the eyefucking he does, I'm surprised he doesn't fall over or bump into somebody? Everything has got to be about him ffs. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha he definitely thought Joe meant him when he said look at Ali G and was expecting the crowd to pay him attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Haha he definitely thought Joe meant him when he said look at Ali G and was expecting the crowd to pay him attention.
Haha I thought that too.
Who is that woman he was with at the start.
Loads of people yet he's the only one filming himself. How can he not see it

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.