Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously think he needs to get off social media and get some help. Imagine living with him he’s manic. And please put a top on I feel itchy when he’s scratching 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Think by his absence on last nights I’m a celeb he’s been crying into his new pillows.Waiting for his return to this morning seeing it’s a regular thing as told by sue and the big I am Mr baldy.
i take it the tweets was removed with Leo head in a plastic bag that Jake teaches him 😠

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Good to see he's planning their next stupid challenge and not tidying Fred's room. 😑 I hope she breaks his leg. 😑 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The person on Twitter should have blocked him first so he can’t block them.Still living in yesterday’s stupid made up drama god he milks everything to death.No work lined up he’s going to be so annoying until panto starts🙄Joe was on this morning yesterday talking about his walk never even mentioned Jake the fake so him turning up didn’t work 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i take it the tweets was removed with Leo head in a plastic bag that Jake teaches him 😠
Nope they are both still there. The only way they’ll get removed is if the person that put them there deletes them. He can report them but I can’t see Twitter doing anything. If Stephen Bear can put the sort of stuff he does on there 🤢 I’d be amazed if they’d do something about that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t keep up with him because he’s always on Instagram doing the most cringe tit but I genuinely thought his This Morning slot the other day with Peter & Georgia was to meet the new presenters of the ITV2 I’m a celeb show 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t get why he was making such a fuss over just going on for a few mins when it’s nothing?

And he really needs to start putting effort into his son & less into his online personality.
Maybe it’s because I work in the education & childcare sector but these first few years are so crucial to their development and the way their brain processes information & how their body regulates emotions. I’d love to tell him what I think but I’d be blocked instantly.
I know every child is different but it’s a disgrace that he doesn’t see Leo as a human he has great responsibility for just an object he can parade for Instagram likes & followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
🐔Morning Baldy Itchy bleep...= Lazy No Good Fucker......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched his latest story with Leo Jesus wept how many questions and tricks is he trying to get the child to do in one go all whilst being behind the camera! The kid looks totally confused and lost! Put the phone down and concentrate on one thing at a time he really aggravates me!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well Happy Tuesday Tossers 👋 what a night I see someone on twitter got the T word in? bleeping legend 👏the Daily Mail slaughter him (they are still taking comments btw 🤭) Its great when he gets into the daily Fail for people who dislike him so keep up the good work Fakey its all youre good at making people dislike you. What a load of bollox though, Lord Farquaad stories shows her actually pulling the plaster off then dickead goes back up and sticks his leg through the hole (can people not see how made up and stages that was??) bet LF removed the story where she pulled the plasterboard off and says “get a scissors” because she couldn’t pull the last bit off 🤦‍♀️ anyway polly hat pin’s comments were great👍 I see LF is gone quiet? Hope she feels like a dickead for going along with that made up story, pair of muppets, honestly Fred is going to start getting bullied over them soon and NicNak is already as fucked up as them. Did he not do any live commentary on IAC last night?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well Happy Tuesday Tossers 👋 what a night I see someone on twitter got the T word in? bleeping legend 👏the Daily Mail slaughter him (they are still taking comments btw 🤭) Its great when he gets into the daily Fail for people who dislike him so keep up the good work Fakey its all youre good at making people dislike you. What a load of bollox though, Lord Farquaad stories shows her actually pulling the plaster off then dickead goes back up and sticks his leg through the hole (can people not see how made up and stages that was??) bet LF removed the story where she pulled the plasterboard off and says “get a scissors” because she couldn’t pull the last bit off 🤦‍♀️ anyway polly hat pin’s comments were great👍 I see LF is gone quiet? Hope she feels like a dickead for going along with that made up story, pair of muppets, honestly Fred is going to start getting bullied over them soon and NicNak is already as fucked up as them. Did he not do any live commentary on IAC last night?
No live just a few stupid comments trying to look sad wanker 🙄He thinks Leo is some kind of genius where in reality he has no idea what the hell prick is saying to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’ll be thinking what he can do next to get attention and in the paper. He’s going to have to go bigger and bigger each time, what’s he going to do next, flood the place?
Hey fakey I’ve got one for ya. Take a long relaxing soak in your ice bath with a TOASTER!! That’ll deffo get you in the mail bro!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Does the UK have websites for local councils for the public to view if someone makes an application for planning permission? We have them here and its open to the public to view, its give you all the details of what the application is for and most times drawing are also included for example if they were putting in windows that came up from the existing roof, then there would need to be drawning submitted? But id say its just getting cheap floor and some lights. Who the hell gets an attic converted in winter? its not a proper conversion so not as cold but still cold 🥶 they are so backwards its truly unbelievable?? I can’t name a worse beyond z lister couple?

Reactions: 16
Nope they are both still there. The only way they’ll get removed is if the person that put them there deletes them. He can report them but I can’t see Twitter doing anything. If Stephen Bear can put the sort of stuff he does on there 🤢 I’d be amazed if they’d do something about that
Has anybody replied to them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Leo points to his prick of a dad In the phone while he eye fucks himself 🙄He seriously has major issues with his use of Instagram day in day out.Go get a job put your phone in your pocket and just grow up is so not right in the head this idiot.
481F85F3-9AEB-4260-B78B-F20156879E9C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We say it everyday but his use of social media is of the scale . To the point he speaks to his child through a phone . The poor boy will never understand why his dad speaks to him through a phone . They don’t deserve kids they really don’t Both are tit parents they are mid 30s behaving like teenagers it’s disgusting . He needs to get a job and stop filming his family constant. Sophie is as bad as him at this point for allowing it . To the point she allows him to ruin the house just for some attention .

No wonder he can’t get any TV work he’s awfull .

• Heart
Reactions: 31
bleeping HELL - i've never had a cat but I don't bleeping want one now. WOW!!
I think they have exaggerated and staged that as usual, that is not possible for one cat, they are on the beg for cordless vacuum especially for pet hair. They know exactly what they are doing, pretending to be amazed by a crappy lint roller. Everything is for a purpose with these pricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.