Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We say it everyday but his use of social media is of the scale . To the point he speaks to his child through a phone . The poor boy will never understand why his dad speaks to him through a phone . They don’t deserve kids they really don’t Both are tit parents they are mid 30s behaving like teenagers it’s disgusting . He needs to get a job and stop filming his family constant. Sophie is as bad as him at this point for allowing it . To the point she allows him to ruin the house just for some attention .

No wonder he can’t get any TV work he’s awfull .
The worse thing I s, he really doesn't see what's wrong with it. He's so out of touch, the world revolves around him. His mother and wife are enablers, as well as the new publicist.
He needs a really good dose of hard reality .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched his latest story with Leo Jesus wept how many questions and tricks is he trying to get the child to do in one go all whilst being behind the camera! The kid looks totally confused and lost! Put the phone down and concentrate on one thing at a time he really aggravates me!!!!!!!
So annoying even watching it, I don’t know if it still stands but I was always taught to let a child under 2 have at least 20 seconds to process a word “what’s that?” Then give them time.
Not 2 seconds then straight away telling them it’s a circle, then asking to share then “say dada” 🧐🤯🤯 No wonder the poor kid doesn’t say much he can’t get a word in!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Does the UK have websites for local councils for the public to view if someone makes an application for planning permission? We have them here and its open to the public to view, its give you all the details of what the application is for and most times drawing are also included for example if they were putting in windows that came up from the existing roof, then there would need to be drawning submitted? But id say its just getting cheap floor and some lights. Who the hell gets an attic converted in winter? its not a proper conversion so not as cold but still cold 🥶 they are so backwards its truly unbelievable?? I can’t name a worse beyond z lister couple?
yes, they’ll need planning permission for it and these will all be recorded on the planning register online that anyone can view

Reactions: 14
So I don't follow Kate Lawler, but after a few of you mentioned her I had a nosey. Her daughter is defo advanced, but you can tell Kate has put in the time and effort with speech and engaging with Noa, even filming bits and pieces.

Jakes narrative with Niknak is definitely trying desperately to prove how well he's doing (he's not!) Why is he clearly setting up a "scene" practising then quickly recording it making out warwick got the task right first time. We all know he definitely didn't.

Why can he just get off his phone, stop bleeping off to hotels with Polly Parrott and actually parent?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Everyday I think he cant get any worst and he does . How does Sophie allow this seriously . Poor Freddie now has a hole in his bedroom ceiling because his desperate mother and stepdad need content for the gram . Those poor kids have no bleeping chance living with them pair . Having a hole I'm a ceiling can be traumatising for a child Freddie age not to mention the cold coming from the roof!!!! Pair are utter scum they really are all for some likes on the gram
It's not easy to fall through the ceiling I don't think....

My ex husband is twice the weight of Jake and he once missed a beam and all he done is caused a bit of a crack - he defo tried on purpose to do that the bleeping eject

Reactions: 21
It's not easy to fall through the ceiling I don't think....

My ex husband is twice the weight of Jake and he once missed a beam and all he done is caused a bit of a crack - he defo tried on purpose to do that the bleeping eject
It was the most set up, fake ass video I've ever seen. Beyond cringe.

Reactions: 22
Finally caught up! Have I got this right, a grown man with 2 children has purposely gone through the roof, in to Fred’s bedroom, so his wife can take pictures/ videos to upload to Instagram? He must be bleeping shocking to live with!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
bleeping HELL - i've never had a cat but I don't bleeping want one now. WOW!!
They’re too lazy for a cat, and trust me cats are a breeze compared to dogs. All I have to do is lift her poo from her tray with a nappy bag, feed her and use a gadget I got off eBay to lift her fur she’s shed. Those 2 are bone idle.

Reactions: 18
Finally caught up! Have I got this right, a grown man with 2 children has purposely gone through the roof, in to Fred’s bedroom, so his wife can take pictures/ videos to upload to Instagram? He must be bleeping shocking to live with!
correct, anything for attention

Reactions: 13
Does the UK have websites for local councils for the public to view if someone makes an application for planning permission? We have them here and its open to the public to view, its give you all the details of what the application is for and most times drawing are also included for example if they were putting in windows that came up from the existing roof, then there would need to be drawning submitted? But id say its just getting cheap floor and some lights. Who the hell gets an attic converted in winter? its not a proper conversion so not as cold but still cold 🥶 they are so backwards its truly unbelievable?? I can’t name a worse beyond z lister couple?
Not sure if there’s public access to them, maybe could find it on their local council! I know when my parents did their loft conversion they were rejected dormer windows by council so they had to have centre pivot windows instead. My parents have got their bedroom and walk in wardrobe in theirs so god knows what the Prickendens are having done. They’ve barely enough room for a fart

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread Suggestion

Jake Quickendon #45 "fell through his attic" acting super manic, house insurance claim can be made so the builders can actually be paid!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just had a nosey on Colchester’s planning permission website and definitely no application for a loft conversion anywhere in the road they live. Apparently if it’s in the bounds of the house already and it’s just windows being added, you don’t need pp to do it 👍🏻

Reactions: 14
So annoying even watching it, I don’t know if it still stands but I was always taught to let a child under 2 have at least 20 seconds to process a word “what’s that?” Then give them time.
Not 2 seconds then straight away telling them it’s a circle, then asking to share then “say dada” 🧐🤯🤯 No wonder the poor kid doesn’t say much he can’t get a word in!
Yes 👏🏼 even as an adult imagine being bombarded like that…. I have a 4 year old who gives me more time to process a question tha fake a grown adult is giving a child!

It was the most set up, fake ass video I've ever seen. Beyond cringe.
Lord Farquaad was never this bad? She’s becoming exactly like him. Im so embarrassed for her 🫣 she was actually trying to pull all the plaster off until prick got his “light bulb moment” and probably told her stop pulling it off im going to go back up and stick my legs out and make it look like i’ve fallen through so Chins actually agrees to this and begins to film 🫣oh my god she is as bad going along with him. He is absolutely insane, anyone who hires him for work would want to have good public liability insurance because he is an absolute liability and she is becoming one aswell. Britains most cringy couple by far. When it all ends with him cheating 🤢 its “the un-dateables” for both of them. Who in their right mind would want to be with either of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who are all the people on Twitter who think it is believable and hilarious? Even worse they want the pair to have their own reality show!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
My 7month old is much more animated than this🙁gotta feel sorry for him really. His parents are thick twats who only give him attention when it’s for content
50984B45-2332-4CA2-BA63-92DBEC6D5B30.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Flappy been awfully quiet since polly parrot on Thursday.Not a bad thing she’s gone awol as her ads are just so boring and often on repeat.No YouTube upload Jesus she really is hopeless at doing her so called new influencer lifestyle.I would say 90% of his 2300 pictures are topless he really has a unhealthy high opinion of himself is just so not normal 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, you can view them online and her application and plans are there to see. Funnily she applied, not Jake.

• Haha
So toff on this morning where’s her new bestie and co presenter haha and haha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.