Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be used to feeding donkeys! She's married one.
314723007_1823097284724797_2990356640126751304_n.jpg

And the tagging continues. Desperate bleep.

I think they might want to get out that roller again. The sofa is absolute filth. Stop encouraging that child to get in that cat's face. NikNak's general response is worrying. I can honestly say I've never seen a child like it but they're to self-absorbed to see.
314607949_128386776686777_3357507670274095307_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Both so busy she needs a PA. Yet both sitting at home watching this morning and filming a cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've never seen anyone keep encouraging a child to kiss a cat before, let alone on the lips! 🤢
They're such a stupid ignorant pair of twats

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
NikNak in a cushion cave covered in cat hair and not communicating coherently once.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Warwick was born in fed 2021, so he's 21 months old.

To say he's in a nursery setting 4 days a week, I'd say he really is behind.

It's hard not to compare as kids do all develop at their own stages. But its worrying how far behind he is.. his understanding seems to be somewhat there and he does understand simple instructions but tattlers are right, QJQ asks him 32,000 questions in a oner not giving the poor spud chance to digest, react and respond to him..he's just constantly bombarded.

Roll on Fakey slowing down his interactions with him allowing him time to answer and "perform" 🙄

Reactions: 22
Warwick was born in fed 2021, so he's 21 months old.

To say he's in a nursery setting 4 days a week, I'd say he really is behind.

It's hard not to compare as kids do all develop at their own stages. But its worrying how far behind he is.. his understanding seems to be somewhat there and he does understand simple instructions but tattlers are right, QJQ asks him 32,000 questions in a oner not giving the poor spud chance to digest, react and respond to him..he's just constantly bombarded.

Roll on Fakey slowing down his interactions with him allowing him time to answer and "perform" 🙄
i was looking after my 14 month old niece at the weekend, she seemed far more advanced than niknak

Reactions: 18
I can’t listen to him sit on his bed and say “Does anyone else just get bored when their baby is asleep? I just want him to wake up so we can play. I don’t get these people who say Oh I’ve just got him down”.

A few things Jake:

1. Most people have JOBS. This means that when they get a couple of hours to themselves, they relish the peace and quiet.

2. No, most parents aren’t bored when their kid is asleep. They spend that time cooking, cleaning, catching up on sleep etc.

3. Your child isn’t a baby. He is almost two. So take his bottle off him (stop calling it a bot bot by the way) and teach him to use a sippy cup.

4. You don’t play with your kid. You stick your phone in his face and growl at him or teach him baby names for actual animals. He should be able to count to at least 10 by now and he can’t even say 10.

5. STOP Teaching your kid to shove his face in the cat’s. One day the cat will lash out and it’ll be YOUR fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
To be fair I feel like I’ve become slower since following them both on Instagram 😂 it’s the constant noise but no substance my face half the time looks like Leo when I watch them 😦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Leo is going to be confused AF when they do take the bottle from him and give him a sippy cup. They've spent the last few months encouraging him to run off with it saying "MINE!" and laughing at him for doing it. I think they'll be dealing with a more extreme reaction than "OH NO!" and it serves them right, the little monster they created will turn on them now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
yeah what exactly does the application say 🤭 so nosey lol “I Sophie Prickenden of 2 Prickenden Shithole, Prickenden Avenue, Prickendenshire, would like to get approval of laying of cheap laminate flooring in the loft and a pull down ladder with access in my other Sons bedroom that way ensuring him of more invasion of privacy” signed Lord Prickenden (as my prick of a husband is too lasy to apply) The house is probably not even in his name, id say hes declared bankrupt.
Landing space for the stairs to the conversion so no ladder and hatch job.

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe flaps not selling since last week have all the crap she’s peddling given up on her 😂No big drop at a charity shop with all the crap they don’t need?Bet it’s all in the storage unit or on vinted.He does nothing for charity still can’t figure out why he showed up to that children in need thing other than surprise surpise he now follows them hoping for another 5 minute non event wearing clothes for a 15 year old.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.