Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Toff really stole the slot! He was pure cringe and why did he keep eye fucking the camera! Also his teeth oh my god he could eat an apple through a letter box they’re worse on my big tv!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Haha he definitely thought Joe meant him when he said look at Ali G and was expecting the crowd to pay him attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Thatbird71

VIP Member
In bed at 6.45? There's the millionth reason he can't get work lazy prick! What has he done that he needs to be in bed so early? How about giving the missus a night off and taking over the evening meal, bath and bedtime. Selfish bald wanker

• Angry
  • Sick

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Shit, I’ve just went back and looked at my first post on here and I just barged in too asking if wedding of the year had happened? That was rude of me I could of at least stretched to a hi sorry Fakeys.
I never open with a Hi on new threads, I just start commenting like the rude tattle bitch that I am 😂
I have spent 3yrs on the Hinch thread though and have seen many newbies come and go spilling their so called tea on the first post, and apart from the odd one they're always faker than Jake.
I won't help him here with how you do it and make yourself believable, but it can be done. That said, any tattle pros can still spot a fake mile off and are generally quite skeptical on inside knowledge so they've got their work cut out, especially now they've been caught. The next time won't be as easy!

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
That interview is awful. It's the QJQ show for sure. Danielle was just there to scrub his baths and pick up his shattered ego when he was having a bitch fit about losing a pube or 2.

• Haha
Jake walking around like the rock for the rest of the day cos he had a 3 min stint on this morn.

Peter Andre trying to get the focus onto himself at every opportunity lolsss

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
Hopefully get some action on my Facebook, as I've amended "Alison's" memory about Camber Sands and David Lloyd...
I’d put money on you receiving a message from him soon……. “Hi mate not sure why you dislike me so much but hope you’re okay have a great weekend peace and love x”

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
We say it everyday but his use of social media is of the scale . To the point he speaks to his child through a phone . The poor boy will never understand why his dad speaks to him through a phone . They don’t deserve kids they really don’t Both are shit parents they are mid 30s behaving like teenagers it’s disgusting . He needs to get a job and stop filming his family constant. Sophie is as bad as him at this point for allowing it . To the point she allows him to ruin the house just for some attention .

No wonder he can’t get any TV work he’s awfull .

• Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Bit of advice baldy next time you go to the gym try actually working out instead of just eye fucking yourself into your phone it's actually embarrassing how you can barely muster up a jog oh and i do hope you got permission to show those kids on your story because if they were mine and you hadnt i would fucking headbutt you have a lovely day you bald lazy bastard

• Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I’m thinking about going to play in this fucking football friendly so I can tackle the cunt and break his fucking legs ya know just for the craic 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

HMC

VIP Member
Twitter comments about him are brutal. Teeth, Ponce Quickenden, Z lister, Fake Friday…🤣🤣🤣🤣 Not one positive comment. Back to your day job fakey…which is what exactly 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Moomin12

Does he have fleas he always seems to be scratching and touching himself.
Soph must find his constant filming exhausting. It drains me seeing it here

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
OMG his last story. It’s so obvious he’s so desperate for JW to call him onstage and give him a shout out 🤦🏻‍♀️ Charity event about children and still has to try and make it all about him. He really is a grade 1 cunt 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart