Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbub

VIP Member
Fake fake fake!! What a bellend. Pretending to fall through the ceiling. Christ he's so predictable.

What a useless twat he is. She has to do all the shit he should be doing but is too busy filming and flapping around. His mother should hang her head in shame cos she's raised a totally useless incapable fuckwit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Another thought, these Park runs are all over the country so why didn’t he do the one in Colchester? Oh because there won’t be a TV crew following JW there 🙄 He’s doing a 4 hour round trip purely hoping to get on TV. Nothing to do with charity 😡

• Heart
  • Sad

Lurker111

Chatty Member
That is actually painful to watch. Look when she first says about his eye swelling up the look he gives her and then rolls his eyes as to belittle her. He cannot take any form of criticism or negative words whatsoever even when it's true! I really truly believe he is an emotionally abusive man to his partners and fred his mask slips ever so slightly every so often just like in that interview and that's only in the first minute in a half of the interview.

• Heart

intheindustry

Chatty Member
1) She married an absolute tool. God knows how she can respect a man who behaves as he does, he’s like a child.
2)She’s fame hungry and hoping he’ll get his “break” or she’s bloody stupid and naive and hoping she’ll get hers.
3)Shes preaching about supplements, had hair extensions fit badly and complaining about hair loss, enough to see a gp but still advertising supplements. Screams conflict of interest, she’s an advertiser for a product but tells us she’s got hair issues. Morally wrong. I really hope karma makes her hair fall out. She’s a dick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Barbie2020

VIP Member
A million views 🙄 yeh Jake cos Alison is popular!

Why can he not dance at all when he’s done musicals?

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
His eyes moved down when dermot said the friendships you make on the show, like he’s uncomfortable. I doubt he kept any friends from his year 😂😂😂 cringe. Now they are asking who he bonded with. Doubt he will mention Carl 😂😂😂

• Haha

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
To be fair I feel like I’ve become slower since following them both on Instagram 😂 it’s the constant noise but no substance my face half the time looks like Leo when I watch them 😦

• Haha
  • Heart

instashun

VIP Member
Pity he didn't!

What is he even doing up in that loft without a mask on anyway? Seriously, he is quite clearly tapped in the head and it shows on these stories. How the hell does she even put up with it? The twat has clearly got too much time in his hands and needs a full-time job.

View attachment 1711073
View attachment 1711074
View attachment 1711075
View attachment 1711076
Daft cunt has literally jumped through the ceiling of his house just to get attention. Fuck me, I thought he couldn’t stoop any lower. He’d be in his car on his way to his mums if i was her

No Jake these things don’t just happen. If you hadn’t been up there jumping around in a wig the ceiling would be fine. Plenty of men and women go into lofts without jumping through the ceiling. Daft twat Sophie filming it too, he’d have been dragged out and sent packing

• Heart

Cleopops

Chatty Member
-already trying to get attention on him by throwing that spider on Toff literally 3 seconds after being in screen
-Peter Andre doesn't look impressed
-the wedding shoes out for their TV premiere
-hes got his little grief heart on
-Peter Andre is about 15 years OLDER than QJQ, you'd never know though

• Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Announcement to all Fakey’s - please please please stop posting your bloody hilariously funny posts I have not been on here since Tuesday and I’m desperately trying to catch up and every time I get close to the end you have managed another 4 pages 🤣 so every time my hubby leaves the room to make a coffee or have a pee I read some more pages - fakey is definitely the gift that keeps on giving so i cannot wait to read what else you funny buggers have written about the bald headed twat I might even write another ode about fakey if I ever manage to get to the end
Sending 💕 to everyone and this is still the best thread on tattle for me

• Heart
  • Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
We'd best plump up the cushions and dig out some posh biscuits, Fakeys, I think we're going to be seeing some new visitors to the thread 😂

Newbies coming from Twitter....HELLO!...please read the Wiki (button at top of page) and feel free to ask us anything about the Prickendens xx

• Haha
  • Heart

instashun

VIP Member
And guess what's appeared on her stories. Both as sad and pathetic as each other.

Completely staged. Her standing there taking photos. 🙄

View attachment 1711438View attachment 1711439
Would only ever happen to you two because you are the only fucking idiots stupid enough to think content is more important than trashing your house.

for Jake to fall through with both feet he was jumping up and down.

Cue the “can anyoneeeee recommended a plasterer/ someone to fix our ceiling”

Get the yellow pages out and good luck because tradespeople are well booked up at the minute.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosie_and_Jim

I’m certain it’s been said already:

Coming through that ceiling was 10000% staged. Done for likes.

Fakey, you’re an utter sad bastard. You’re actually embarrassing. Must suck to be you!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Everything he does is for attention

Didn’t he throw his passport in the loo once and claim it was Leo?

• Haha
  • Sick

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I’m glad Danielle managed to get away from him. Tbh he’s very lucky her and her family kept a dignified silence. If I was his ex I would have to expose him for the awful twat he is, I bet he did loads of horrible things.

He’s a nobody. He’s acting like 5 minutes on this morning has altered his career and he’s gonna be really famous now. Really if he was serious about presenting he would have worked hard after coming out of the jungle and tried to get work.

• Haha