Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A reaaaaally busy day and week guys…. tidying out the loft 🙄 Christ imagine having a real job to go to

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just caught up…I hope your loft conversion falls down on your big bald head ya melt

What in the slender man were those poses flaps was pulling😂someone’s got to tell her modelling and advertising is not the one for her😂
F58811A7-D45F-4B50-9379-856E8E47444C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
pretending to fall through the loft for content now sad bastard.
Pity he didn't!

What is he even doing up in that loft without a mask on anyway? Seriously, he is quite clearly tapped in the head and it shows on these stories. How the hell does she even put up with it? The twit has clearly got too much time in his hands and needs a full-time job.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I thought he said on Thursday he’d got loads of ‘exciting’ things in the next few days? I didn’t realise he meant clearing out his loft 🤦🏻‍♀️ Be interesting to keep an eye on her vinted page and see how much crap she puts on there rather than give to charity. Her pink pyjamas and McQueen trainers on there still haven’t sold 😂 I bet he films himself doing a charity shop drop off as well

Also just caught a snippet of Pete Wicks and Sam Thompsons podcast about how they were both asked to do panto and both turned it down. I bet Fakey wishes he could afford that luxury 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How the duck is their loft that messy? Looks like it’s been raided by burglars ffs. How are they not embarrassed to show the state of their house online

Reactions: 24
Fake fake fake!! What a bellend. Pretending to fall through the ceiling. Christ he's so predictable.

What a useless twit he is. She has to do all the tit he should be doing but is too busy filming and flapping around. His mother should hang her head in shame cos she's raised a totally useless incapable fuckwit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The time these two spend on their phones, they’ll need more than a week to sort all that crap out. If he’s not got ‘work’ this week, I reckon we’re looking at 50+ stories daily 🤦🏻‍♀️ Fancy pretending to fall through a loft just so you’ve got content for the gram. His desperation knows no bounds

• Haha
I literally just said the pair of them give bog all to charity. Then all of a sudden giving clothes to charity. So predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine falling through your kids bedroom ceiling for likes on the gram 🙄

Is he that desperate the sad prixk . Does he not realise it will cost him more now . Its only funny if it happened its not funny if you have a camera set up purposely to catch it 😳

Do Klarna do loft conversions?????
I think he used the money from his wedding from guests . They definitely didn't have Maldives booked . My friends in Maldives now and weathers been fine had one bit I'd rain but she said it stops fast and then it's hot again . He's skint and knows it

• Haha
  • Heart
Pity he didn't!

What is he even doing up in that loft without a mask on anyway? Seriously, he is quite clearly tapped in the head and it shows on these stories. How the hell does she even put up with it? The twit has clearly got too much time in his hands and needs a full-time job.

View attachment 1711073
View attachment 1711074
View attachment 1711075
View attachment 1711076
Daft bleep has literally jumped through the ceiling of his house just to get attention. duck me, I thought he couldn’t stoop any lower. He’d be in his car on his way to his mums if i was her

No Jake these things don’t just happen. If you hadn’t been up there jumping around in a wig the ceiling would be fine. Plenty of men and women go into lofts without jumping through the ceiling. Daft twit Sophie filming it too, he’d have been dragged out and sent packing

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought he said on Thursday he’d got loads of ‘exciting’ things in the next few days? I didn’t realise he meant clearing out his loft 🤦🏻‍♀️ Be interesting to keep an eye on her vinted page and see how much crap she puts on there rather than give to charity. Her pink pyjamas and McQueen trainers on there still haven’t sold 😂 I bet he films himself doing a charity shop drop off as well

Also just caught a snippet of Pete Wicks and Sam Thompsons podcast about how they were both asked to do panto and both turned it down. I bet Fakey wishes he could afford that luxury 🤭
Bet that embarrassed him knowing he's the only z lister to do panto 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And this is why he's got no work .. over sharing his mundane shite to the point of vomiting...
A before and after is all that's needed.
Thick pointless bleep...

• Haha
  • Heart
He really is a utter prick so poor Freddie now has to sleep tonight with a bleeping hole in his ceiling disgraceful 😒

I literally just said the pair of them give bog all to charity. Then all of a sudden giving clothes to charity. So predictable.
I did a massive comment here yesterday how they do duck all for charity they are scum they do everything we say in here !!! It's not heartfelt when your only doing it because your called out scummy bastards piss me off

• Angry
  • Wow
Everyday I think he cant get any worst and he does . How does Sophie allow this seriously . Poor Freddie now has a hole in his bedroom ceiling because his desperate mother and stepdad need content for the gram . Those poor kids have no bleeping chance living with them pair . Having a hole I'm a ceiling can be traumatising for a child Freddie age not to mention the cold coming from the roof!!!! Pair are utter scum they really are all for some likes on the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Daft bleep has literally jumped through the ceiling of his house just to get attention. duck me, I thought he couldn’t stoop any lower. He’d be in his car on his way to his mums if i was her

No Jake these things don’t just happen. If you hadn’t been up there jumping around in a wig the ceiling would be fine. Plenty of men and women go into lofts without jumping through the ceiling. Daft twit Sophie filming it too, he’d have been dragged out and sent packing
I thought I was seeing things..... he actually jumped through the ceiling on purpose? 👀 All because he's desperate for attention.... I have no words! 😬 They're probably getting the loft done heavily discounted so don't give a duck about extra damage as they'll get it fixed. Jesus Christ, though...... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.