Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is he managing to make a charity 5k all about himself. He talks over Joe Wicks and babbles on about doing a tiktok. If I were his publicist I'd be telling him to shut the duck up and have some humility. Focus on the reason you're there, actually doing something for someone else but his behaviour makes it obvious its all for him, him, him. Hes a bleeping nightmare.
This is why he'll never get the fame he's desperate for.
He just can't keep his mouth shut, or stop filming every little bleeping thing he does...
Nobody cares, and nobody will ever take him seriously in the entertainment industry.
He's like the joke act, the male Ann widdecome, the crappy female rapper off x factor, he's Chico...
Here today, gone tomorrow, hopefully.....

Honestly, all the eyefucking he does, I'm surprised he doesn't fall over or bump into somebody? Everything has got to be about him ffs. 🙄

View attachment 1706119
View attachment 1706120
View attachment 1706121
View attachment 1706122
View attachment 1706123
He really doesn't get it, does he. ....bell end...

Reactions: 24
So I only recently discovered Jake's page here. Had completed forgotten about him. But I have to ask - how in hell are they financing their lives. He seems to live like a teenage boy on his summer holidays from school. Off doing the odd fun activity and comes home at night for his dinner.
What am I missing ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Maybe I’m reading too much into it but the I feel alive comment at a charity park run for Children in Need that raises money for sick, disabled & dying kids, was off I thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What a bleep😂😂😂when joe went here’s Ali g and prick was like yeahhh😁ohhh😶

😂I am bleeping done he got shot down so fast😂
I can’t wait till that bald headed fugly mug bleep runs out of money to fund his hair. Won’t be so fond of eye bleeping himself then😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just been on Joe Wicks insta. That event is called Walk with Joe and is just ordinary folk who have got themselves sponsored to run or even walk as far as possible to raise money for Children in Need there's no news teams or press certainly no zelebs so it is literally cringe as duck that baldy has found it online just to get his bleeping ugly mug there purely because he thinks it makes him look good look at me running for CIN not surprisingly he is not in Joe Wicks stories from the event not even in the background he must hate him for just turning up. So how much are you hoping to raise you bald prick? ( will continue to call him baldy because he reads here and it's obvious he is insecure about it and i love it!)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So I only recently discovered Jake's page here. Had completed forgotten about him. But I have to ask - how in hell are they financing their lives. He seems to live like a teenage boy on his summer holidays from school. Off doing the odd fun activity and comes home at night for his dinner.
What am I missing ?
Nothing. Sums him up perfectly.👍👍😂

Just been on Joe Wicks insta. That event is called Walk with Joe and is just ordinary folk who have got themselves sponsored to run or even walk as far as possible to raise money for Children in Need there's no news teams or press certainly no zelebs so it is literally cringe as duck that baldy has found it online just to get his bleeping ugly mug there purely because he thinks it makes him look good look at me running for CIN not surprisingly he is not in Joe Wicks stories from the event not even in the background he must hate him for just turning up. So how much are you hoping to raise you bald prick? ( will continue to call him baldy because he reads here and it's obvious he is insecure about it and i love it!)
bleeping hell. How desperate can you get. No sponsor, but just get me big nosed baldy head out there...
What a bleep

A lot of people won’t have a clue who he is on that run.
He's the only person who knows who he is ...😂😂😂

I bet Mr Ego turned up to that event, thinking Joe wicks would be glad he's got someone else "famous" to help...
Props to wicks for not mentioning him on any of his social media, slapping down this fame hungry bleep, as he should be.
Just duck off, nobody cares, why can't you take the hint.....🛎-end

Last edited:
  • Heart
Looks like a lovely family day out as well as a charity walk. Fake could have taken his family with him if he could have been arsed.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
…first post 😁….have been following this page for a while and it’s the funniest thing I have EVER read! I absolutely can’t stand him and his passive/aggressive beggy hypocritical attitude!

Him and her have defo had a fight - she has posted her inane horse-shite for almost 24 hours now so defo she is fucked off he is out and about non-stop like a fame hungry beggy sad sack that he is!!!

…first post 😁….have been following this page for a while and it’s the funniest thing I have EVER read! I absolutely can’t stand him and his passive/aggressive beggy hypocritical attitude!

Him and her have defo had a fight - she has posted her inane horse-shite for almost 24 hours now so defo she is fucked off he is out and about non-stop like a fame hungry beggy sad sack that he is!!!
She HASN’T posted

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Tragic. Joe Wicks looked like he couldn't wait to get away from him, and poor Fakey waiting at the side of the stage for a call up....... Even shouting out to Joe ("I'm here, remember me? Remember? Want some company up there?) He. Is. So. Desperate.
And the only one filming himself. Grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

She HASN’T posted
Welcome newbie ❤ Glad more and more people can see him for who he is and join the tread. It’s definitely my favourite one on here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tragic. Joe Wicks looked like he couldn't wait to get away from him, and poor Fakey waiting at the side of the stage for a call up....... Even shouting out to Joe ("I'm here, remember me? Remember? Want some company up there?) He. Is. So. Desperate.
Any normal human being would die of shame if they did this.
Not our fakey, skin like buffalo hide, until he's insulted online...
No shame, no moral compass, no talent....

• Heart
Reactions: 25

She HASN’T posted
Welcome ❤

Reactions: 14
COMEDY GOLD!

This might be interesting to some and not others haha sorry I always go off topic.

I only know this from someone telling me from work. She said that she use to go out with someone who knows Jimmy Bullard, I think it was when he was still playing football and she tagged a long on a few nights out with them and knew him quite well.

If people know who he is and know of him Jimmy comes across as a joker, a jack the lad type of person. Now she told me this pre-covid so it was around 2019, but she said Jimmy is not a very nice person, very passive aggressive, intimidating and he has the “do you know who I am?”attitude and always wants the attention on him.

Sound familiar? Although I don’t agree if that is true with Jimmy Bullard being like that but you can see why he was asking what Fakey is famous for as Bullard was a decent footballer but what I know about Fakey now and how he is, it’s no wonder they both clashed eventually in the jungle. At the time when Bullard got voted off from IAC I had just got married as well and remember being really shocked because I thought he would win it.

Reactions: 14
Definitely fallen out, she's liked and commented on every comment on her last 2 posts except her husbands comment 🤣 methinks she's probably been trying to get a proper answer out of him as to why he needed to stay over in a hotel with Polly...remember Sophie a leopard NEVER changes its spots, DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER BABY WITH THIS MAN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did he actually call Joe wicks a lazy bastard or something like that because he said he was walking??? how the duck can you call Joe Wicks lazy 🤣 ah its its bants mate isnt it with me and you Joe, Shut the duck up fakey and let Joe talk even if it is on youre financed phone, At least Joe was professional and talking about the event, you could see Fakey was irritating Joe (thats how tragic he is when even Joe wicks is irritated by you) and he had to show his new ordinary poppy didn’t he, what a pure wanker and did he say “I might do a tiktok” ? I think Joe Wicks was being polite and doing his job but was like WTF and just laughed it off to get away from baldy, then the Ali G comment🤣 Fakey was ready to gate crash the stage 🤣 polly probably had to hold him back and tell him that that Joe wasn’t talking about him 🤣 (was that polly and her kid at the start of the vid) honestly to god this baldy prick just cant read the room because hes too busy thinking,focusing and planning how to get all the attention on himself. Im suprised he didn’t bring Spud and his bike and he could have cycled it with the potato crying all the way through in the baby seat, instead he has to latch on to another family?? why couldn’t LF , Spud and Freddie all gone, it would have came across so more genuine but then the attention wouldn’t be on him…..silly me thinking like a normal person 🙄 what a baldy bleep he really is. (that spray tan is still holding up, did they use ronseal😂) god he’s disgusting 🤢 rant over 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Guarantee at some point he will post along the lines so today WE managed to raise an estimated £?? for Children In Need feels amazing to give something back feeling so humbled met some amazing people blah blah bleeping blah 1. He definitely didnt raise one penny 2. He didn't complete the course or he would have posted his arrogant smug gob crossing the finish line 3. I keep him muted cant stand the mouth on him was he actually stood begging for a call up on stage or were you guys joking? 4. How much damage can you do if you run over a bald arrogant wanker in a little corsa? I literally hate him so much

• Haha
  • Heart
duck me and now he’s bringing up the gritter again 🙄 seriously who would brag about a gritter being named after them? No one but him. We all know he frantically voted for himself on that website to win 😂 Wonder how long he going to dine out on his TM appearance for 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.