Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg his last story when the doorbell goes the woman says “are you the guy that’s just been running” (must’ve seen him out) not “omg are you Jake quickenden” that’s how irrelevant you are baldy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hopefully get some action on my Facebook, as I've amended "Alison's" memory about Camber Sands and David Lloyd...
I’d put money on you receiving a message from him soon……. “Hi mate not sure why you dislike me so much but hope you’re okay have a great weekend peace and love x”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
everyone on here knows how I love my correspondence with ASA 😂 unfortunately because I’m blocked I can’t report his obvious aff links as I’m not able to click on and screenshot what he’s trying to earn commission off of. If anyone here that knows how to go on ASA (very easy) and isn’t blocked could do it, that would be great. These recent stories where he’s stating they are not ads (books yesterday, lint roller today) are definitely aff links and he should be marking them as such. He just thinks it’s beneath him to let people know that what he’s having to resort to now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Vile we have pets but never that much hair always clean and keep on top of it

both lazy scruffy cunts 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
everyone on here knows how I love my correspondence with ASA 😂 unfortunately because I’m blocked I can’t report his obvious aff links as I’m not able to click on and screenshot what he’s trying to earn commission off of. If anyone here that knows how to go on ASA (very easy) and isn’t blocked could do it, that would be great. These recent stories where he’s stating they are not ads (books yesterday, lint roller today) are definitely aff links and he should be marking them as such. He just thinks it’s beneath him to let people know that what he’s having to resort to now.
I’m not sure how to use asa but will you be able to report if I open the link and screenshot it for you?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The amount of hair makes me feel violently ill 🤮
oh good god get yourself a dyson you cheap scruffy witch, that’s that tit reusable roller that you wash isnt it? JML stand sells them in Tesco, they look absolutely tit and you would obviously have to wait for it to dry to reuse it and no way is that cheap ass reusable lint roller going to get all that hair off , thats disgusting 🤢 I got the new V15 Dyson a few weeks ago, you can even buy a second battery and change it if you run out of power. Im well impressed with my purchase although it comes with a hefty price tag Sophie and you have to pay extra for a second battery so I think it may be too pricey for you, keep using that tit lint roller 👍 They will be on the beg for a dyson now wait for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve never seen Jake do anything for anybody never
He’s vile . He attended a charity walk yesterday filmed joe wicks then fucked off . Did he post about children in need NO
Did he tell his followers how they can donate NO

he attended pride of Britain did he show any hero’s NO
did he share any hero’s stories NO

he preaches about mental health when it suits him but has he ever shared mental health charity’s NO
has he ever raised money for a mental health charity NO

he was paid to sing for twenty minutes at a charity did he donate NO
did he share it on his stories NO

we are in bad times as a country he does a lot of showing off now I believe he’s skint but still he has enough to get by ok . Has he ever took food to a food bank NO
has he ever donated to a women’s refuge NO
all the free clothing Leo got as baby that didn’t get worn did she donate them NO
soph is selling second hand tit on vinted why no give it to charity …

All the free tit they get have they ever donated it because they can afford to buy it NO
free car seats why not donate to a children’s charity or food bank ?
has he ever filmed himself walking past homeless people on the street YES did he give any money or food NO

my point is this scumbag and his horrid wife don’t do duck all for charity or others they are the most self centred beggy twats I’ve ever come across . They don’t care about others they don’t donate a single thing or even share anything about charity’s . They are scum absolute scum .

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’d put money on you receiving a message from him soon……. “Hi mate not sure why you dislike me so much but hope you’re okay have a great weekend peace and love x”
Can't wait...the bleep will get a couple of home truths before blocking...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s vile . He attended a charity walk yesterday filmed joe wicks then fucked off . Did he post about children in need NO

he preaches about mental health when it suits him but has he ever shared mental health charity’s NO

we are in bad times as a country he does a lot of showing off now I believe he’s skint but still he has enough to get by ok . Has he ever took food to a food bank NO
all the free clothing Leo got as baby that didn’t get worn did she donate them NO

All the free tit they get have they ever donated it because they can afford to buy it NO
has he ever filmed himself walking past homeless people on the street YES did he give any money or food NO

my point is this scumbag and his horrid wife don’t do duck all for charity or others they are the most self centred beggy twats I’ve ever come across . They don’t care about others they don’t donate a single thing or even share anything about charity’s . They are scum absolute scum .
YES ! YES ! YES ..
Bravo and well said 👏

Everything he does is contrived and calculated, everything. I mean he’s the head, tattle is the neck & tattle controls the head.

Also Q, I was in a school play where I played the head angel (gabs) in the nativity - does that mean I can say I am an actor, because I don’t remember him going to acting school - if I was an actor, this would insult me.

I just thought about it earlier.

• Heart

Those witches don't duck for free ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Manic again. No wonder Flappy has flapped off!
That sofa is bleeping filth. I would be so ashamed to admit that was in my house.

bleeping disgusting. 🤑

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.