Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well Flappy looked abysmal yesterday. Just looking at that cheap and nasty atrocity that she wore made me sweat, itch and gave me a yeast infection. 🤢

I've just started rewatching Benidorm on Netflix from the start and just got past Mel and Madge's wedding! I can finally understand where Flappy got her wedding dress inspiration from. It's uncanny.
Polish_20220905_044129611.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
My cousin’s mate is a DJ at OB.

He didn’t know who he was and still none the wiser. I asked about the pic as JQ is on it (by accident) and he said “oooh nervous fucking Nancy - Jesus, he was twitching and moving about on the gear”.
But my cousin said ‘no clue who the cunt was, do you know how many fucks in there are covered in tattoos & wearing Primark shorts 😂

I thought that was funny.
Right, I hope you are all good ❤ (Half way through my deadline) - next time I visit the Guccis may have fallen apart since the cunts never had them off his trotters.

❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I can’t believe what I’ve seen today. 🤣
I have some tea tho🙊
Apparently Sophie wanted to marry this cunt before Dan married Ross because they wanted to ‘do it first’
The stole every idea from Dan so it looked like Dan had copied everything because they wanted to get in the papers!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
So is the CUNT married yet ?
And how are the Gucci’s going.

My cousin was at Ocean Beach or Verruca FUCKING CENTRAL because it’s a fucking dirty shithole, it’s basically Linekars with shit Gak for sale & a tanned wrinkled Jacket potato named Wayne who runs it.

Hope everyone is well & happy - just popping in to say hello👋

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
D16E9466-29F4-47A3-924F-AE5810767500.jpeg

Whoever you are, just know that I fucking love you👏🏼😂❤ You make me happy😃

C00985E3-B767-4604-982A-B22477D21504.jpeg

Whoever you are, get a fucking life!🙄😂 You fill me with despair🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I absolutely cannot believe that the morning after his wedding he is in bed with Chris Hughes and not his new wife. If my partner did that the I would be filing for a divorce straight away!!

Also I’ve been blocked by Nanny QVC all because I politely pointed out to her that as someone who deals with child protection issues she really shouldn’t be posting pictures of Leo naked online for anyone and everyone to see. I don’t understand what is wrong with these people🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
I hope LF isn’t expecting fireworks from old Fakey on her wedding night it will probably be the usual “Quick-en-done” 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Singer
model
footballer
tv personality
tv presenter

are we talking about the same person 😂
Model what exactly I’ve never seen him model anything ??
Singer ? What at camber Sands holiday park hardly Ed Sheehan ffs
TV presenter ? Presenting what exactly he has never ever done tv presenting 😂
Footballer ? Really for who Man City ? Man united ? Liverpool ? Are you certain 😂
Cunt
Can't sing
Came last in x factor
Shit stepfather
Shit father
Bully
Loser

Sound about right..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38