Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Charming. Allowed an opinion aren’t we??? How grown up or you? ‘ Bore off’ something a teenager says. Jeeeeeeze.
She’s basically saying what we all think though tbf

Yea I see where you’re coming from. But to tell people to ‘bore off’ when I simply said I liked her dress is just fab right rude. People are allowed opinions even though Its 2022 and people don’t like it. I just think why can’t be just be left in their own lane.
But this isn’t a rave thread you are so aggressively defending their shit looks

I must say we’ve had a right shower today coming over and telling us off 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

cazellie

VIP Member
And we are off with posts….

standard best day of my life and Leo post
Going to spend the day with his best mates. He’s just got married so shouldn’t he be wanting to have some alone time with his bride. Freak

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

riddleme89

VIP Member
Wtf does he look like . That dangle chain on waistcoat reminds me of dickinsons real deals 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
What “ best mate “ comes the night before the wedding and goes home the morning after ?? 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄 just shows they are play best mates 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Best day of your life and so far all you’ve posted of your wife (we can officially call LF that now) is the back of her head! We’ve seen more of that dodgy sax player than your life partner

Ps long time lurker, just want to say thanks for keeping a smile on my face all weekend long, you really are the funniest bunch of people, id far rather be locked in a cave in Ibiza with you than those scrotes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35