Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahahaha just rewatched this from Jake's IACGMOOH stint. Jimmy Bullard bleeping RIPS into him. "Why are you even here? Who are you? what's your talent?"
Jake gets proper pissed off and makes some feeble attempts at comebacks.
It's delighful to watch :ROFLMAO:

Would love to know what Jimmy’s thoughts of him are now 😂

Jake throwing a massive strop because Mel sykes told him to stop singing :ROFLMAO:

Those jungle clips show how much he likes giving it but cannot take it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
DF on the beach in ibiza keeping an eye out for her Single white female stalker 🙈

Screenshot_20220906-145504_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ahahaha just rewatched this from Jake's IACGMOOH stint. Jimmy Bullard bleeping RIPS into him. "Why are you even here? Who are you? what's your talent?"

thats bleeping brilliant. He’s ripping him a new One 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And out comes the chavtastic beaded bag!! That music with the clips sounds like really bad lift music! 🤣
sophie__church_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You would have thought posting one nice picture and then waiting until it’s all put together professionally instead of the relentless tit manic posts.Trying and failing to stay relevant no one cares fakey the whole crap wedding was a farce.His own brother not a best man ? What a weird bleeping bunch I blame Lisa she obviously thinks ugly Jake gives her a foot in this z lister lifestyle 🙄

Reactions: 29
You would have thought posting one nice picture and then waiting until it’s all put together professionally instead of the relentless tit manic posts.Trying and failing to stay relevant no one cares fakey the whole crap wedding was a farce.His own brother not a best man ? What a weird bleeping bunch I blame Lisa she obviously thinks ugly Jake gives her a foot in this z lister lifestyle 🙄
We may get a break from it on Thursday (Oliver’s birthday) but I doubt it. He’ll do a post/reel for that and somehow incorporate his wedding into it. His comments and likes will start going down on each new reel/post he does cos people get bored with the same content very easily. Won’t stop him though. I hate to say it we’ve got weeks of this. He shared his proposal reel 10 times, I hate to think how many times he’ll do it with the wedding.
I also realised another reason LF is so miserable. She’s missing her ads and aff links. Must be the longest she’s gone without doing any. No money is being earned in their household at the moment 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So much class she always looks beautiful and elegant. Bet her glasses ain’t Ali express 😂😂😂
We love Danielle on this thread ❤ well I do anyway (in a non stalker non single white female way, @IamMyaJ can i join the whatapp group )😂 (only joking beaut)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Just seen this on nanny qvc stories and thought of the people on here that have said they try to live a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. Maybe we should change lemonade to cava now. Seriously as a supposed ‘celeb’ couple if they couldn’t afford a few bottles of champagne for welcome drinks, I think that tells us all we need to know 😂
Do many people have champagne nowadays? Prosecco became the fizz of choice as it was cheaper and not as dry. Cava is just the Spanish version. My auntie lives in Spain and loves the stuff 😂

I thought Jimmy was quite good and then he got voted off first after that rant.

• Sad
  • Haha
Do many people have champagne nowadays? Prosecco became the fizz of choice as it was cheaper and not as dry. Cava is just the Spanish version. My auntie lives in Spain and loves the stuff 😂

Most weddings have champagne . Prosecco is the cheap version I have it at birthdays . I would have champagne at weddings . Most weddings offer a glass at lunch and when you walk into venue . 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22

“You thick prick” 😂😂😂 sorry but everything he says is true about Jake 😂😂
why you even here 😂😂

what have you done pick a mic up I’m a footballer 😂😂😂 jake started getting upset and nasty then like he does with us 😂😂
he hates that he’s a nothing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it? She looks very young and much better dressed than Su was!
Su is obviously just a jealous old bint to make such comments about LF mum because even with her turkey teef, Madge tan, penfold eyebrows and face full of makeup (that she doesn't wear) she looks haggard and ugly! (Inside & out!)

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.