Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Your parents must be so proud of what they have raised.
Also you're not remotely funny, just pure embarrassing
Hi Elaine, welcome to the funniest thread on tattle. Kudos for actually creating an account to even comment. We don't bite, and we are the furthest from embarrassing. Infact the only embarrassing one is QJQ and LF (you might need to research those nicknames)

Jakey doesn't give a shit how much your excited for his wedding pics, your a nobody to him. Just numbers and bots for his instagram.

Whilst your here Elaine, take the time to read his Wiki our amazing @Jac In The Box had done specially. Enjoy 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
The girl they met in Rhodes has posted these. Car obviously for a photoshoot outside the villa. How ordinary is the cake? Those chairs look cheap and nasty like the neon sign behind them and I’m not even going to comment on their outfits 🤢
Have they got that "better together" sign from an old Labour party conference or something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

bluecups

VIP Member
Ahahaha just rewatched this from Jake's IACGMOOH stint. Jimmy Bullard fucking RIPS into him. "Why are you even here? Who are you? what's your talent?"
Jake gets proper pissed off and makes some feeble attempts at comebacks.
It's delighful to watch :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Whogivesa

Fakeys, I love yas more than Jakey loves Chris Hughes, more than Doph loves herself and more than Nik Nak loves eating... how fucking ever... as someone who just turned 40 a couple of weeks ago, can I just say, everytime I see a comment saying "he's nearly 40", I get triggered to fuck! Same on some of the other pages I follow. I can happily report my hair hasn't fallen out, neither have my teeth and my lady parts haven't shrivelled up like a prune. There's life in the old dog yet. Jakey is a cunt, but please, enough with the age slabbering! 🤣🤣🤣
Back to today. I've fucking drank myself sober again waiting on the 'big reveal'. They really are so far up their own holes, they must be on another planet by now 😑

• Haha
  • Heart

fredster2018

Chatty Member
I actually cannot believe LF had her phone in her hand at the top table at her own fucking wedding, it’s absolutely pathetic that. She is as bad as him, what ever little sympathy I had for her is gone.
Poor Fred again being made to perform for IG, he looks bored as fuck, bet he’d rather be back at school then be with them twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Libbub

VIP Member
It's weird something is missing when you look at them as a couple and the wedding etc and I really do think it's LOVE. There's no loving looks between them as a couple or any kind of eye contact between them. It's all for show. If he thinks saying "phwoar look at her" is a sign of love he's mistaken. I ain't buying it.

• Heart

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
What in the name of fuck did she have hair extentions for when ,she has it in a ‘Getting in the bath bun’
🤔👀🙈

• Haha

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Not one pic of your eldest in his suit, what a cunt of a mother

Wait for it...pics of Fred suddenly appear

• Heart
  • Sad

bluecups

VIP Member
@Pinedee The locket brooch is the culmination of Jake's neverending use of his grief as a tool of engagement on social media. It's vulgar and disrespectful to his brother and father's memories to use their passing the way he has for years, for sympathy, likes and attention. So to me the brooch seems flashy and disingenous, in context of his former behaviour. He already had their names embroidered into his suit.

I don't dislike the brooch per se, I think it could look lovely pinned on a bridal bouquet, funeral outfit, wedding dress etc. I can see the sentimental value of doing that, having three lockets of loved ones on a poignant occasion.
I honestly don't think anyone here was taking the piss out of someone honouring the dead with a piece of jewellery, it's him we mock.
FWIW I don't think it's a very masculine piece of jewellery, more of a woman's piece.

Also, as some clever Fakey discovered - sorry I can't remember who! - he paid £14.99 for it which seems a bit cheap for a man who can supposedly buy Gucci :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
So they out a post sponsored so the whole world can see

tell me you just got married for likes on Instagram without telling me you just got married for likes on Instagram 🤯🤨

• Haha